Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    This signing makes Demar's contract look like the best in the league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8 View Post
    This signing makes Demar's contract look like the best in the league.
    ROI still even, I see fluctuations...we need a full year of consistency then maybe I can agree .

vCash
    Its only 4 games. My guess is he gets moved to the bench for AA to lessen the pressure off him. Its a bad contract but 3 yrs is nothing major. I still have faith though. Given the time, if he gets his confidence back I could really see him as a Mo Pete type.

vCash
    Mo Pete could shoot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rego247 View Post
    Mo Pete could shoot.
    he also made layups blind folded. Fields can't make them with two eyes open.

vCash
    Everyone knew the contract was bad when we offered it to him. The only thing I see wrong here is that DC handed him a starting spot. I would MUCH rather see AA in the corner spreading the floor then Fields.

vCash
    Terrible shooting aside, my main issue right now is that he's supposed to be a defensive player, on the court to guard the stronger 2's and 3's, but he seems to miss defensive reads and allow a lot of penetration into the paint. Maybe I'm wrong and that's just everybody's fault, but he looks lost.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    No, he should of drafted Lamarcus Aldridge, the guy I wanted.
    I liked him the most too. But I understand why BC went with Bargs. He was considered a centre and LA was only a PF and we already had a guy at PF.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by conway429 View Post
    I'm so sick about hearing about his contract...yes, it's an overpayment, but some of you act like he got a max contract or something.
    It averages about 6 mil a year, every team in the league has a similarly overpaid player.
    It's probably a friendlier contract than Amir Johnson's, but no one ever brings that up. And what about Kleiza?

A young player, with a reputation for good defense (and a name we had all heard of) wasn't coming here for less than 4 mil. So it's a 2mil overpayment.
    And it's only for 3 years, so reeelaaxxx, we're not winning a title this year or next.... 5 mil this year, 5 mil next, then he becomes a decent trade asset as an 8.5M expiring.

"The worst signing I've ever seen in my life" yeah right, not even close.
    It's a short term deal, for an amount of money that doesn't really handcuff us moving forward or anything. Get over it.
    This subject -->

Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    ...For me a large part of it is that they were rivals. LeBron vs Wade was a great rivalry and for them to team up just doesn't sit right with me. It would've been cool if LeBron had gone to the Bulls.....
    and Bosh to the Heat to join Wade. That would've been awesome... I would've respected LeBron way more if he went there.
    Why have great rivals when you can join them and have none.... Lebron James where losing the spirit of competition happens!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    Everyone knew the contract was bad when we offered it to him. The only thing I see wrong here is that DC handed him a starting spot. I would MUCH rather see AA in the corner spreading the floor then Fields.
    Agreed!!! We all know Anderson is better but I guess B.C is giving Fields his chance to try and justify the contract. I hope everyone knows the only reason he signed Fields to such a big deal was to block Nash from going to New York.

He didn't pay Fields because he thought he had oodles and oodles of talent.

Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    ...For me a large part of it is that they were rivals. LeBron vs Wade was a great rivalry and for them to team up just doesn't sit right with me. It would've been cool if LeBron had gone to the Bulls.....
    and Bosh to the Heat to join Wade. That would've been awesome... I would've respected LeBron way more if he went there.
    Why have great rivals when you can join them and have none.... Lebron James where losing the spirit of competition happens!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    I liked him the most too. But I understand why BC went with Bargs. He was considered a centre and LA was only a PF and we already had a guy at PF.
    i'm not sure that anybody but our guys considered him a center.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    I was one of the very few Landy supporters when the deal was announced, and I've backed him since then.

But I will admit. I was ****ing wrong.

This guy is ****ing horrible.

I have zero faith left in BC. Especially since he wanted Steve Nash over Kyle Lowry. This guy needs to ****in go. And Landry needs to go with him

vCash
    Its 4 games into the season...and I can guarantee you that his butt will be on the bench shortly. He has absolutely 0 confidence right now...no swag...and it shows in every aspect of his game - offensively and defensively. I don't have an issue with the contract in itself, but Fields and any player for that matter, needs to live up to the contract - whether it is offensively or defensively...

I don't think this is a BC sucks kind of situation...this is a player who's confidence is at its lowest, and needs something to allow him to get some momentum and swag going.

vCash
    i'm gonna root for landry every time he puts on a raptor uni. i'm not sure he will ever be the player he was his rookie year again but i don't think he is as bad as he has been for us either. you know he is battling some things out there. he knows how bad he has played, he knows how much he got paid, he knows he has to play better. he just has to find a way to work through this awful slump he is in, it isn't like he is f*kin up on purpose. i just hope the home crowd don't start booing him cause that is the last thing he needs right now.

"they didn't call anything, so i took off" - terrence ross
    #letrossdunk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeRozan10 View Post
    I was one of the very few Landy supporters when the deal was announced, and I've backed him since then.

But I will admit. I was ****ing wrong.

This guy is ****ing horrible.

I have zero faith left in BC. Especially since he wanted Steve Nash over Kyle Lowry. This guy needs to ****in go. And Landry needs to go with him
    i wish u realized earlier

damn i knew he was garbage !!!

ur right BC needs to go what has he really done ?

1) takes team to playoffs 2007 over achieves and makes us not able to tank for a better draft pick

2007-2010 - appleasing bosh and trying to make moves to make him stay WHEN BC even admits he wasn't really a franchise player?? wtf then why did u try 3 years to build around someone that wasn't a franchise player then ?

2011-present - should have TANKED HARD.... and guess what last year ? we lost 1 final game to the nets that made us go from pick 6- 8 .... yes that's right.. WE COULD OF HAD DAMIAN LILARD!!!

fire BC ... trade EVERYONE except jonas and tank 3-4 seasons for a franchise player

i'm sorry but that's the only way.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast