Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Landry Fields - 6.2 Mil a year .....

Pts 2.5
    Reb 3.0
    Ast 1.8

seriously..... i didn't think he would be a superstar but come on ... he has to do better than this!

And on top of that we gave him like 8 mil a year wtf??????? I know it's only bee a couple of games but ....still!

what's wrong with him and what does he need to do to get out of this slump??????

discuss

edit - sorry not 8 mil a year 5,5, and 8 in his last year

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/toronto.htm

but still ... u know what i mean...
    Last edited by phoenix_bladen; 11-07-2012 at 10:58 AM.

vCash
    What did you expect? Probably the worst signing I've ever seen in my life.

GO JAYS GO!!

Follow me @3mikee_

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3mikee_ View Post
    No it's not

Hedo Turkoglu: 5 years, 54 million

vCash
    At least Hedo didn't **** up open layup's, Landry to me is a expensive comedian, he's only good off the court...
    We are Anonymous,
    We are Legion,
    We do not forgive,
    We do not forget,
    Expect us

vCash
    When they advertised him as the "glue" type player, I didn't know his feet would literally be glued to the floor

vCash
    Why does everyone keep saying 8 mill? he gets 6.25 mill per year.

I'm not trying to defend it in any way, because it is still a horrible contract, but at least get your facts right if your going to make a thread about it.

Here is a link to our teams salary information: http://www.shamsports.com/content/pa...es/raptors.jsp

vCash
    I'm so sick about hearing about his contract...yes, it's an overpayment, but some of you act like he got a max contract or something.
    It averages about 6 mil a year, every team in the league has a similarly overpaid player.
    It's probably a friendlier contract than Amir Johnson's, but no one ever brings that up. And what about Kleiza?

A young player, with a reputation for good defense (and a name we had all heard of) wasn't coming here for less than 4 mil. So it's a 2mil overpayment.
    And it's only for 3 years, so reeelaaxxx, we're not winning a title this year or next.... 5 mil this year, 5 mil next, then he becomes a decent trade asset as an 8.5M expiring.

"The worst signing I've ever seen in my life" yeah right, not even close.
    It's a short term deal, for an amount of money that doesn't really handcuff us moving forward or anything. Get over it.
    Last edited by conway429; 11-07-2012 at 11:44 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3mikee_ View Post
    Don't forget hedo signing

vCash
    THE CONTRACT IS NOT BACK LOADED PEOPLE, LOOK AT THE LINK I POSTED. HE GETS $6,250,000 FOR YEAR 1,2 & 3.

Link: http://www.shamsports.com/content/pa...es/raptors.jsp

vCash
    i hate fields backloaded contract

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    i hate fields backloaded contract
    STFU

vCash
    Well the contract is bad for 2 years, in year 3 he can be used as an expiring.

Also, why is everyone *****ing about 3 years, it's not like we are stuck with him for 5 years.

Do any of you see us in a potential contention position in 2-3 years?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampirate View Post
    Well the contract is bad for 2 years, in year 3 he can be used as an expiring.

Also, why is everyone *****ing about 3 years, it's not like we are stuck with him for 5 years.

Do any of you see us in a potential contention position in 2-3 years?
    Are you trolling me? or did I not use big enough font?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by conway429 View Post
    I'm so sick about hearing about his contract...yes, it's an overpayment, but some of you act like he got a max contract or something.
    It averages about 6 mil a year, every team in the league has a similarly overpaid player.
    It's probably a friendlier contract than Amir Johnson's, but no one ever brings that up. And what about Kleiza?

A young player, with a reputation for good defense (and a name we had all heard of) wasn't coming here for less than 4 mil. So it's a 2mil overpayment.
    And it's only for 3 years, so reeelaaxxx, we're not winning a title this year or next.... 5 mil this year, 5 mil next, then he becomes a decent trade asset as an 8.5M expiring.

It's a short term deal, for an amount of money that doesn't really handcuff us moving forward or anything. Get over it.
    i know it is early and fields has plenty of time to improve but it is perfectly reasonable for people to be upset right now. fields has been absolute garbage. at least amir is productive and klieza can make a layup. all 3 are overpaid but there can be a very strong case made that fields has been the worst starter in the league over the first week of the season. klieza wasn't bad last year and hasn't played this year cause of personal reasons IIRC and amir is steady and a decent big off the bench. as of right now fields' contract looks a lot worse than both of the other two.

"they didn't call anything, so i took off" - terrence ross
    #letrossdunk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by conway429 View Post

Well put. I personally am far more concerned with his poor play than his contract. I've said it before. I like his baksetball head. Unfortunately he can't be a helpful player for us if his inability to finish a play doesn't get resolved.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast