Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Danny Granger will be out most of the season.

INJURY UPDATE: Danny Granger received an injection Tuesday to treat left patellar tendinosis. Team medical personnel are looking at a recovery time of approximately three months.
    posted on Pacers official Facebook page. Soon to be up on pacers.com

EDIT: http://www.nba.com/pacers/news/danny...-injury-update

Another Link: http://www.indystar.com/article/2012...t|IndyStar.com
    Last edited by ombada; 11-07-2012 at 11:23 AM.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    well that opens the window for that #3 seed obviously.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Its time for some of the other players on the team to step up big time, namely Paul George, Roy Hibbert and George Hill.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    I felt the KNicks were going to finish ahead of the Pacers anyway. Having said that, it sucks to see a guy go down with an injury. Hope he comes back strong.
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    damn thats a shame always liked him, could mess up the pacers season but i do see Lance Stephenson stepping up big time i have liked this kids potential since college and he is starting off pretty good

vCash
    Damn Danny! That bites for Indy. Hope Georgey can take a big leap for them this year!

vCash
    2nd favourite player in the league after Iggy. Hate that he's going to miss that much time. This is a crucial season for the Pacers. Really gives Paul George the opportunity to show what he's made of thought.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theducksmuggler View Post
    damn thats a shame always liked him, could mess up the pacers season but i do see Lance Stephenson stepping up big time i have liked this kids potential since college and he is starting off pretty good
    At the very least he will get valuable experience and I hope he is able to learn and benefit from it. I thought it was a huge mistake for him to come out when he did but hopefully he can still reach his potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

The division is going to be ran by the Sixers and Raptors in three years. Book it.

vCash
    Free Gerald Green

GO JAYS GO!!

Follow me @3mikee_

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickaBocka.44 View Post
    At the very least he will get valuable experience and I hope he is able to learn and benefit from it. I thought it was a huge mistake for him to come out when he did but hopefully he can still reach his potential.
    Yeah im not really sure why he left early he needed atleast another year in college but i personally think he is gonna be a good nba player

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3mikee_ View Post
    Free Gerald Green
    Gerald Green started 3 of 4 games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theducksmuggler View Post
    Yeah im not really sure why he left early he needed atleast another year in college but i personally think he is gonna be a good nba player
    Because his teammates hated him, he was getting into fights, and I believe he was going to be academically ineligible.

vCash
    They were a fraud team anyways and Granger's a chump. Don't like seeing anyone hurt though so that sucks for Indiana fans

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post
    They were a fraud team anyways and Granger's a chump. Don't like seeing anyone hurt though so that sucks for Indiana fans
    How were they a fraud team? Is it because they had depth and played a team game? or is it because they didn't have any flashy superstars?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzo400 View Post
    How were they a fraud team? Is it because they had depth and played a team game? or is it because they didn't have any flashy superstars?
    Depth is fine, but they will be like the Nuggets the last 2 seasons. Tons of depth but no star or closer to give the ball to when you absolutely need a basket. You look at all the elite teams and they have that. Kobe, Melo, Pierce, Wade or Lebron, Cp3, Parker, etc.

And everyone thought they were good because of how they played against Miami who happened to lose there second best player and second most important player in the playoffs last year. Nevermind Bosh was the only one who would have been able to slow down West and Hibbert.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast