1. Parsons needs to realize what he is and play his game.
2. McHale is still a terrible coach.
3. Harden had a bad game, but he'll rebound from it.
4. Things would have looked a LOT better if Asik could catch easy passes. I don't know if he closes his eyes or claps on the ball instead of catching it, but damn he misses a lot. Even missed at least 2 wide open passes at the rim.
5. We all got excited after those first 2 wins, but lets face it, this is about what we should expect for this year. I'm cool with it. I hope we compete hard every game, gain some chemistry, and lose a lot.