Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    682
    vCash
    1500
    worst. game. ever.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,854
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nacdaddy View Post
    worst. game. ever.
    Why is Montejunas not playing!
    Texans Time is here!

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    16,689
    vCash
    1150
    Just like that they give up 4 straight points on 2 ****** defensive plays that are just basic fundamentals.
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    Lynch gets stronger as the season progresses and he makes love with the lights on. Lynch has been involved in 4 three ways.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    16,689
    vCash
    1150
    Iggy straight up pushed lin over for a free fastbreak... No call. Joey Crawford is a piece of ****.
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    Lynch gets stronger as the season progresses and he makes love with the lights on. Lynch has been involved in 4 three ways.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    16,689
    vCash
    1150
    Harden blows a layup, Parsons blows an open 3, and a Denver fastbreak to end the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    Lynch gets stronger as the season progresses and he makes love with the lights on. Lynch has been involved in 4 three ways.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,580
    vCash
    1500
    Parsons and Mchale need to get their **** together. I really think Mchale is one of the worst coaches. He never seems to know what to do. He's like one of my high school coaches, Danny boy.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    16,689
    vCash
    1150
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMays View Post
    Parsons and Mchale need to get their **** together. I really think Mchale is one of the worst coaches. He never seems to know what to do. He's like one of my high school coaches, Danny boy.
    No that was purely poor execution. Missed shots, turnovers, and yes some bad coaching.

    Get Harden off of some screens, move around without the ball, and jesus christ the refs blew some calls.
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    Lynch gets stronger as the season progresses and he makes love with the lights on. Lynch has been involved in 4 three ways.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,580
    vCash
    1500
    I dot solely mean the end of the game. He uses stupid lineups at the worst times. He doesnt play the 8 best players on our team, he has a knack for falling in love with ****** players, I've never seen him draw up a play coming out of a timeout that worked. He doesnt seem to try to put players in situations they can thrive

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    BRAZIL
    Posts
    4,690
    vCash
    1500
    Awful game, I have no idea what McHale has in mind with this rotation without Motiejunas and Jones, and Morris and Douglas playing 35 minutes combined.

    Anyway, I'm happy to see that the team could stay in the game despite Lin and Harden combining for just 21/8 shooting less than 30% from the field and 0-9 from the 3pt line. Patterson looked pretty good and so was Delfino. Harden and Lin will probably bounce back from this, but it's good to see we have other weapons.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    450
    vCash
    1500

    Red face

    IMO, refs called a horrible game. Somewhere while watching film on James harden, refs decided that they were not going to give him the calls that he's been getting these last 3 seasons. Every time he drove to the basket Denver was swiping at his arms, taking shots at the ball, and no call. But they have the nerve to say he was turnover prone this game! NO! He wasn't getting the calls he's always gotten and that's why we lost the game. Rockets played a tough match and lost because they were playing 5 on 8 for 42 minutes and were forced to take bad contested shots because the refs let Denver maul them in the paint. And what's crawfords vendetta against Morris? That was total BS. He basically threatened to throw him out in the first 10 minutes of the game. What's up with that? Refs had it in for H Town tonight

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    450
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rockets-fan View Post
    Why is Montejunas not playing!
    I would rather see t. Jones before dmo. I haven't really seen dmo play much defense. But who knows. Some reason mchale like Morris know. I like his attitude also, but he's making a lot of simple mistakes on defensive rotations and securing the ball. He looks sloppy. But he's got that bulldog attitude that mchale has seem to like all of a sudden. Maybe we'll see some shakeups during this next back to back

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    450
    vCash
    1500
    With all that being said. Rockets still had a chance in the last 6 mins to pull out a win. But couldn't overcome the setback that plagued them in the first 3 quarters. Excited to see how much these young guys learn from this game.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    In your Fridge, Houston, Tx
    Posts
    944
    vCash
    1500
    That was painful to watch.

    Harden was a bit stale tonight, McGee, Iggy and Gallo were on point.

    It's 11pm, I have severe heartburn, the 30 mile trip home was hard after quite the tab in the Silestone club, I've got a "Loaded Breakfast Sammich" in front of me, and a Rockets loss behind me. I hope we learned from this experience... that was a REALLY bitter pill to swallow.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    598
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by pa_superstar View Post
    IMO, refs called a horrible game. Somewhere while watching film on James harden, refs decided that they were not going to give him the calls that he's been getting these last 3 seasons. Every time he drove to the basket Denver was swiping at his arms, taking shots at the ball, and no call. But they have the nerve to say he was turnover prone this game! NO! He wasn't getting the calls he's always gotten and that's why we lost the game. Rockets played a tough match and lost because they were playing 5 on 8 for 42 minutes and were forced to take bad contested shots because the refs let Denver maul them in the paint. And what's crawfords vendetta against Morris? That was total BS. He basically threatened to throw him out in the first 10 minutes of the game. What's up with that? Refs had it in for H Town tonight
    I love the Rockets and pull for them to win every game, but blaming the loss on the refs is a losers mentality. Fans of losing teams always blame the refs because of frustration over turnovers. The refs did not lose the game tonight, the Rockets did. It is that simple, but they will bounce back.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    BRAZIL
    Posts
    4,690
    vCash
    1500
    I'm starting to miss Adelman. I have no idea why Patterson and Morris are shooting over 3 3pts and Parsons is shooting 5. All 3 are making less than 30% of these shots, Morris is 3 for 15 and he keeps shotting as if he were Ray Allen.

    You can't win shooting that many low-quality shots and turning the ball almost 20 times a game. That's just ridiculous.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •