Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    The thing that no one is talking about is how instead of the GOP picking up the Senate they actually lost ground with all the Democrats up for election. There are going to be 54 Democrat senators and one independent on top of that. That gives the Dems a 55-45 caucusing advantage. They were supposed to lose the Senate, not gain.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The thing that no one is talking about is how instead of the GOP picking up the Senate they actually lost ground with all the Democrats up for election. There are going to be 54 Democrat senators and one independent on top of that. That gives the Dems a 55-45 caucusing advantage. They were supposed to lose the Senate, not gain.
    yeah very surprising. Especially given the House outcome.....which will result in more redistricting and probably and endless control of the House by Republicans.

vCash
    So, the primary concerns for the American body politic are:
    1: Legalized drugs
    2. Equality for homosexuals
    3. Desiring higher taxes
    4. Massively increased deficit

All while ignoring:
    1. The massively ballooning deficit that will derail our economy and nation sooner than later
    2. Over burdening taxes that will stifle growth and destroy small businesses
    3. Alarming push toward internationalism while suffering the reputation as the most hated country on earth

I weep for the future.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalNYfan View Post
    3. Desiring higher taxes

All while ignoring:
    1. The massively ballooning deficit that will derail our economy and nation sooner than later
    3. Alarming push toward internationalism while suffering the reputation as the most hated country on earth

I weep for the future.
    Said the waiter to "Abe Froeman", the sausage king of Chicago...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patsfan56 View Post
    Said the waiter to "Abe Froeman", the sausage king of Chicago...
    Some things just fit...

vCash
    3. Desiring higher taxes

All while ignoring:

I weep for the future.
    Sorry but Bush had us as the most hated, and Obama has only helped our image.

Oh and: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ugDU2qNcyg

Also middle class tax cuts continue, so.....this is a bit drastic of a post no?

vCash
    3. Desiring higher taxes

All while ignoring:

I weep for the future.
    Yup, further proving the notion that we are a stupid country, I hate to say it but I'm starting to believe it

vCash
    So for conservatives, when it comes to guns and gov't its about screaming "freeeeeeeedom", but when it comes to marriage and drugs, more gov't control is ok?

And this blowhard yelling match about taxes on both sides is so out of whack and baseless, its practically propaganda.

vCash
    So how does everyone feel about the way the vote broke down between rural and urban. The popular vote was close and if you go county by county Romney actually carried most of them in swing states, but he loses in the heavy populated urban areas by huge margins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carson005 View Post
    So how does everyone feel about the way the vote broke down between rural and urban. The popular vote was close and if you go county by county Romney actually carried most of them in swing states, but he loses in the heavy populated urban areas by huge margins.
    I think that was to be expected. Their are more minorities in urban areas and more whites in rural ones. Given the breakdown of the race votes, I think it's pretty consitent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carson005 View Post
    Same as any election cycle.

Right - values property
    Left - values people

Right - lives on large expanses of property which they pay taxes on
    Left - lives on top of other people

A very generalized version of the values of course.

vCash
    I hope Clinton-Warren run in 2016. Rubio is going to eat their lunch.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinnum1
    Wade will be a lot better next season now that he got knee surgery. Hate on. - 7/31/2012

vCash
    3. Desiring higher taxes

All while ignoring:

I weep for the future.
    True, I didn't even vote on the "reduce the deficit" law that was on the ballot here in Georgia.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan1234 View Post
    I hope Clinton-Warren run in 2016. Rubio is going to eat their lunch.
    I hope you continue to be as accurate in your predictions as you have been thus far.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Conan O'Brien Presents: Team Coco
    PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016 COUNTDOWN CLOCK: Only 1,460 more days to go!
    Visit my Blog.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast