Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    if both parties unite, this nation would be completely diff 4 years from now.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    Nate f'n Silver is all I have to say.

I didn't vote for either Romney or Obama and halfway through the poll closings I found myself rooting for Silver more than anyone.

As soon as they call Florida for Obama, he'll be 50/50, bettering his 08 predictions of 49/50. Still haven't checked his Senate predictions this year.

Pretty ****ing amazing.....for a witch

vCash
    BTW I love the knee jerk reactions from Republicans on my Facebook wall last night. As SOON as they called the election for Obama there was this wave of "End the Electoral College" (which I actually like) because Romney was ahead in the popular vote, but......has nobody ever watched an election before? It was the same people who were chanting when Romney had an early lead because f'n Indiana, Kentucky and SC were called.

I know 4 years can be a long time, but nobody remembers that red states get called easily early and that 2 days after the election the blue west coast is still tallying?

Obama almost has a 3 mil vote lead now and CA is at like 60% in and WA at 55%. And you know the rural counties are about all done.

vCash
    Angus King is expected to caucus with the Dems, right?
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Yes, but be careful with it. They can jump ship with little recourse.

EDIT--- DEF NOT SAYING HE WILL IT"S DOUBTFUL
    Therefore he doesn't exist
    So poof...vamoose son of a b itch

vCash
    yes. As Governor of Maine, although independant, he did lean left. And all reports fully expect him to caucus with the dems.

vCash
    I was actually really disappointed after listening to Romney concede. I felt like I was just left wondering where the hell that intelligent, reasonable sounding man was for the past year or so. I think he could have changed a lot of people's minds, including possibly my own, about voting for him instead of Obama if he had campaigned like that. It's unfortunate that he had to focus so much on pandering to his base.

I really believe Romney is a much more moderate politician than he was allowed to be. It's a shame.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    I was actually really disappointed after listening to Romney concede. I felt like I was just left wondering where the hell that intelligent, reasonable sounding man was for the past year or so. I think he could have changed a lot of people's minds, including possibly my own, about voting for him instead of Obama if he had campaigned like that. It's unfortunate that he had to focus so much on pandering to his base.

I really believe Romney is a much more moderate politician than he was allowed to be. It's a shame.
    The more I heard him speak, the more I liked him.He allowed himself to be painted as something he wasn't, both by his campaign staff/ GOP, and by his opposition. It is too bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post

This is the usual that gets thrown around every 4 years. They spend a year of digging up every scrap of dirt on their opponent, calling them out in debates, calling them liars, trash talking via commercials all which further divide the country and ruin political discourse......

but then when it's time to deliver concession and victory speeches, all of a sudden its time to "reach across the aisle" and "pull together" because of the "long road ahead".

Such a joke.

vCash
    Rush just said.
    Let's start our own abortion industry"

"Let's start our own abortion industry and get out and get the women's vote."
    https://twitter.com/search/realtime?...ustry&src=typd

really....

vCash
    Anyone just see Mary Matalin on CNN? She's ****ing off her rocker...

Scary almost.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Van Jones wanted to snap her neck.

vCash
    Off-topic, snide, childish remark...

I wonder when FNC talks about Benghazi again. You know...now that there's nothing to gain politically from it.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Off-topic, snide, childish remark...

I wonder when FNC talks about Benghazi again. You know...now that there's nothing to gain politically from it.
    Within 3 months when there is an investigation and congressional hearing on it. This isn't the last we will hear about it by a long shot.

No matter who's the president when you have something tragic like that happen we will have one and should have a congressional hearing. You can't change the past but you can learn from your mistakes.
    Therefore he doesn't exist
    So poof...vamoose son of a b itch

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    Within 3 months when there is an investigation and congressional hearing on it. This isn't the last we will hear about it by a long shot.

No matter who's the president when you have something tragic like that happen we will have one and should have a congressional hearing. You can't change the past but you can learn from your mistakes.
    For sure. The tone will change now...for the better. Figure out what went wrong, how to prevent it from ever happening, and figuring out how to make things better in that region. But the attacking/politicizing can stop, hopefully, and that's for the better.

I hope a lot of the politicizing, from all sides, slows a bit. Time to get **** done.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast