186. You may not vote on this poll
  • James Harden

98 52.69%
  • Blake Griffin

88 47.31%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    Exactly Griffins game is solely dunks, layups and offensive fouls that don't get called. Rebounds is the same nothing but athletic ability as opposed to K-Love who is more about fundamentals and positioning.
    Why not reply to my post? Can you not back up your Blake only being good because of CP3 argument?

vCash
    Over or under 3 years before Blake becomes the most hated player in the NBA? I honestly think he's bordering being that already I mean some of the **** I see being said about Blake is astonomical. It reminds me of the same crap we heard about Bron for years. SMFH.

vCash
    Harden. Blake is more of a showcase at the moment. But he should get better

vCash
    Blake. Big man with more potential. Plus he is more marketable than Harden from a business standpoint.

vCash
    Harden ALL day

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    I choose Harden. Griffin just hasn't made the progress on the offensive end I expected for him to make.

But, if I was an owner who worried more about making money, I'd choose Griffin because all of us fans like to see some dunks...

vCash
    I take Harden just because I love his style. He is everything and more that I prayed Kevin Martin would be.

His worst game ( I know its just 3 but I don't see it getting much worse than that.) Would be a good night for most people. I don't see him completely disappearing in many if any games.

vCash
    Harden. Griffin will struggle when Paul leaves for the Mavericks

vCash
    Every GM in the country will take Blake Griffin...

and I would do the same. This is a big man's game. Not a small man's game.
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

vCash
    I HATE blake, i mean HATE, and i love harden. You have to go with blake here. I voted Griffen.

vCash
    Definitely Harden, not even close for me

Blake is too one dimensional. Harden can create his own shot and shots for others. A superstar wing player who can do that is more valuable than an athletic big who's game isn't gonna grow much more and relies on others to create opportunities for him

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Plus he is more marketable than Harden from a business standpoint.
    How so?
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

vCash
    Harden easily. Blake is great, but Harden is better.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Harden. Even though I am a clipper fan. Harden's game will age well like Billups.

Things could change and anything's possible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Definitely Harden, not even close for me

Blake is too one dimensional. Harden can create his own shot and shots for others. A superstar wing player who can do that is more valuable than an athletic big who's game isn't gonna grow much more and relies on others to create opportunities for him

How so?
    Blake is better defensively than Harden. A wing is suppose to be able to create their own shot better than a PF and Blake is better than most league PFs at creating his own shot so I don't get that reasoning. As far as passing goes you can't find much if any big men that are better than Blake.

How can you say Blake's game isn't going to grow much? He has become less reliant on others to create for him and his shown an improvement in not only his post game but his mid range game. You must be mistaking Blake for someone else.

vCash
    Blake was good his Rookie year without CP3 just saying , and he's better now Than then . Yes with CP3 Blake would be better but to say he wouldn't be good is far fetched since we have seen him play a whole season without him .

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast