Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jrue

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    It doesnt matter at all.... Talk about rose when hes relevent.... As of now, hes a complete non-factor.... Until he is.
    Based on what we know right now he's figured to be relevant by season's end. Which is the premise of the discussion (where Jrue will rank if he sustained this kind of play).

vCash

Jrue

How many players have ever recovered from an acl tear in under a year an were 100% explosive, fast, and quick.

U can deal with projections all u want.... I dont fond him relevent this season until he is relevent....

By the way, rose is probably my favorite non- sixer in the league.... Im not a hater, just sayin my piece.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    How many players have ever recovered from an acl tear in under a year an were 100% explosive, fast, and quick.

U can deal with projections all u want.... I dont fond him relevent this season until he is relevent....

By the way, rose is probably my favorite non- sixer in the league.... Im not a hater, just sayin my piece.
    Where on earth does this question come from? At 80% Rose is still better than Jrue and he's figured to be better than 80% of his former self.

Have you ever heard the name Baron Davis? He was every single bit as explosive as he was in college and then some. Jamal Crawford? Al Harrington? All Jefferson? Kyle Lowry?

Tearing an ACL doesn't mean you lose immediate mobility. Its an injury that will hurt you more down the road (into your 30s) rather than immediately. Baron Davis is seen by more than a few as the most explosvie PG ever and he tore his ACL before even stepping foot in the league, as he has aged however we're saw that his knees really weren't reliable to him.

Question. Did you read any expert opinions or assessments of the injury or do you just see ACL as being OH NO its the end of the world?

A lot of this depends on the person, the athelete. Rose has been and will always be a hard worker with a great ethic and a drive to continue to work towards being the best he can be. We have seen good signs from him in that regard already as it relates to his rehabilition. If Rose is your favourite non sixer you should probably take the time to follow up on him and his injury a bit more.

vCash

Jrue

Why do u care? Why are u even trying to project what rose will play like when he gets back. U dont know, i dont know. This is SILLY.

Hes a non factor until he plays.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Isn't this thread title jrue? Golly!
    Pay attention. You might learn something.

vCash
    apparently, it should be "Rose"

vCash
    Speaking of Jrue...

7 TO's last night.

Is that some sort of record?

vCash

Jrue

Didnt he have like 4 of them in the 1st quarter tho?

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    He's been turning the ball over a lot early on but other than that he has looked real good. I'm not too concerned with the turnovers, that should fix itself once they start to gel on offense

City of Brotherly Love

vCash
    ^ thats what i mean,

they were just playing really bad a sloppy basketball as a group in the 1st half.... 1st quarter especially.

i thought it was a good sign that he cleaned it up to have great game.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    ACL's affect everyone differently, everybody's body is different.
    I'm in college running d2 track tore my acl and tore my hamstring 2 years later got to nationals as a sprinter..the 100,200,400hurdles all rely on explosiveness

vCash
    I just want him to attack the rim more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LongLiveIverson View Post
    ACL's affect everyone differently, everybody's body is different.
    I'm in college running d2 track tore my acl and tore my hamstring 2 years later got to nationals as a sprinter..the 100,200,400hurdles all rely on explosiveness
    first of all, congratulations

2nd.... correct me if im wrong, im not pretending to be an expert here... doesnt the ACL have less to to with up and down movement and explosion, and have more to with with lateral movement/quickness?

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    Speaking of Jrue...

7 TO's last night.

Is that some sort of record?
    Yeah - leads the league with 34 total, 7 per 48. 7th in turnover rate amongst 15+mpg PGs. It's a little worrying.

But the good news is it's a small sample size in a much expanded role, and his turnover rate is much higher than last year, so there's plenty of reason to expect him to turn it around.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12