Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jrue

Hybrid View

vCash

Jrue

Very small Sample size here but so far Jrue is averageing 19.3 8.7 and 3.7 with 17.27 per
    Lets assume his production stays exactly this over the next for years is he worth his contract?

vCash
    If he makes the team better, then yes...if he is the primary scorer, then no...I want to see what numbers he puts up when Bynum is in there...

vCash
    Is that 19 & 9?

The answer to op is yes. Team is shooting 35%.

I don't get the per or espn rating (jrue is 20th). Sheed is 1st in league in per.
    Last edited by MylesKong; 11-07-2012 at 09:54 AM.
    Pay attention. You might learn something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MylesKong View Post
    Is that 19 & 9?

The answer to op is yes. Team is shooting 35%.

I don't get the per or espn rating (jrue is 20th). Sheed is 1st in league in per.
    He has played close to 40 MPG, with a TOV% of greater than 20 a TRB% of under 5 and hasn't gotten to the line at a really high clip (high for him but not really that high compared to the time he has played) so its understandable as to why his PER isn't as high as others. Sheed has been highly productive in his 6.7 mpg so its also understandable as to why he has such a high PER.

vCash
    His PER is 19.6 actually. Its just 3 games into the season so as you said its an extremely small sample size. If he keeps up this kind of play (and his TOVs decrease) his PER will increase and honestly he'll be in the running for not just top 5 but the top 3 PG in the league (I have CP3, Rose, Westbrook top 3 but Jrue can join that convo with these #s).

Let's just say that if Jrue was to keep up this level of play he'd be the most underpaid player in the NBA. ray:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Swashcuff View Post
    His PER is 19.6 actually. Its just 3 games into the season so as you said its an extremely small sample size. If he keeps up this kind of play (and his TOVs decrease) his PER will increase and honestly he'll be in the running for not just top 5 but the top 3 PG in the league (I have CP3, Rose, Westbrook top 3 but Jrue can join that convo with these #s).

Let's just say that if Jrue was to keep up this level of play he'd be the most underpaid player in the NBA. ray:
    Exactly what I was hoping. That's why I was pushing for a deal so hard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MylesKong View Post
    Exactly what I was hoping. That's why I was pushing for a deal so hard.
    Its a hope though. Until Jrue proves our hopes correct we got nothing more than that.

vCash
    Its a hope though. Until Jrue proves my hopes correct I got nothing more than that.
    Fixed

vCash
    Jrue firing up with few reservations for 4 quarters and having the ball mostly in his hands = 19-20 ppg and 8 assists. I already knew that before the season started. That's not exactly what I hope to see from him or this team going forward. There are plenty of 20ppg scorers on bad teams if in the right situation in this league.

The numbers at this point are not a good thing. I'm still thrilled with the contract, however.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    When you go out of the way just to hate...no one takes you seriously.

vCash

Jrue

Rose isnt in the conversation this year

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    Rose isnt in the conversation this year
    Who says he isn't? That's ignorant if you ask me If Rose plays 30 games and averages 24 and 8 with solid D on quality efficiency would you say that Jrue is a better player? Once a player has an adequate enough sample size it matters not if he played the whole season once he's far more productive he's better. He's a better player than Jrue nonetheless.

vCash

Jrue

An acl tear is typcally over a year long injury and about 18 months before a full recovery.

So..... Correct me if im wrong, but i dontnplan to see the mvp rose until the 2013-14 season

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    An acl tear is typcally over a year long injury and about 18 months before a full recovery.

So..... Correct me if im wrong, but i dontnplan to see the mvp rose until the 2013-14 season
    Most reports are saying that Rose is going to be back sometime after the All Star break next year. There is zero guarantee that he's going to return but as it stands right now with no setbacks in his rehabilitation it would be ignorant to say that there is no possibility of him returning. He is yet to be ruled out for the entire season and the experts are putting their money on him being available as early as March. He'll be slowly but surely be brought back up to speed if gets on the floor next season.

vCash

Most reports are saying that Rose is going to be back sometime after the All Star break next year. There is zero guarantee that he's going to return but as it stands right now with no setbacks in his rehabilitation it would be ignorant to say that there is no possibility of him returning. He is yet to be ruled out for the entire season and the experts are putting their money on him being available as early as March. He'll be slowly but surely be brought back up to speed if gets on the floor next season.
    It doesnt matter at all.... Talk about rose when hes relevent.... As of now, hes a complete non-factor.... Until he is.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    It doesnt matter at all.... Talk about rose when hes relevent.... As of now, hes a complete non-factor.... Until he is.
    Based on what we know right now he's figured to be relevant by season's end. Which is the premise of the discussion (where Jrue will rank if he sustained this kind of play).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast