Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Nick Perry headed to IR

Packers rookie OLB Nick Perry reportedly underwent surgery on his left wrist Tuesday.
    According to NBC Milwaukee, the first-round pass rusher is expected to be placed on injured reserve. Perry first injured his wrist in Week 1, but played through it until injuring his knee in Week 6. He totaled 18 tackles and two sacks in six games, earning a positive pass rush grade from Pro Football Focus. With Clay Matthews (hamstring) in danger of missing Week 11, the Packers will have to rely on Erik Walden, Brad Jones, and Dezman Moses.

Another one bites the dust

~ * ~ MINISTER OF DEFENSE ~*~

vCash
    What's in the Wisconson water? Packers, brewers and even a little bit of the bucks.

vCash
    I think its just freak accidents... It is a very physical game, obviously! Regardless of being 100% healthy or 50% healthy, as an athlete you should live in the training room! Continue to get worked on... Get stim, take ice baths, go through stretch circuits, etc. I didn't make it to the NFL, but at the collegiate level they have damn near unlimited resources that are designed to help you stay healthy!

vCash
    ****! this is becoming a tradition...

vCash
    how many starters we have injured right now?

benson
    jennings
    nelson
    bulaga
    woodson
    matthews
    perry
    bishop
    kuhn

holy **** those are going to hurt considering we play everyone in the division AND the giants...

vCash
    Damn

FU, I'LL BE BACK

THE DOMINATOR

vCash
    Perry was good, not great. he will be better next year anyway. I think moses and walden can hold it down till mathews comes back. I just hope the dline gets healthy. thats where it starts. IMO feels like 2010......

vCash
    god damnit

both for the injruy and the fact that it means walden will be playing more............
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    Maybe we should have drafted Doug Martin.

Just kidding.

Or am I?
    Quote Originally Posted by percyhoward View Post
    I must have misunderstood the smily. I thought I was offering him an orange.

vCash
    as far as anyone knows he got surgery on his wrist. no one knows for sure if he is going on IR or how long he is going to be out.

one guy assumed he would go on IR now everyone is saying he is a candidate to go on IR, doesnt mean he is going to......... could be better than we think

vCash
    Erik Walden had played well as of late, so I dont worry about,him, but whose going,to step up? You can be assured Zombo will be active come next week.. I can see Mike trying to hold Clay back until the Giant game to make sure hes 100 percent.. No true threats on the wildcard but TB.

vCash
    ^ Or give him a snap cap... Or bring him in on 3rd downs... I'd rather they be overly cautious with CMIII. Hamstrings are one the most tricky injuries to come back from. Your hammy will feel perfectly fine like nothing has happened and then you aggravate.

vCash
    Not an issue to me at this point. Doesn't even make me blink.
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.

Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

vCash
    The Green Bay Packers activated TE Andrew Quarless from reserve/physically unable to perform and placed LB Nick Perry (wrist) on injured reserve. The transactions were announced Wednesday by Executive Vice President, General Manager and Director of Football Operations Ted Thompson.

Quarless, a 6-foot-4, 252-pound third-year player out of Penn State, appeared in 23 games with five starts for Green Bay in 2010-11.

Perry played in six games with five starts this season and posted 29 tackles (18 solo) and two sacks.
    http://www.packers.com/news-and-even...e-d180b6a108a2

damn...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bobylehot View Post
    I love this move.

Can't wait to see Q.
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.

Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast