I would bet we get two solid pitchers - Ryu (hope he isn't hype, Grienke, Haren or Sanchez - before it's all over. I we get two we will trade Cap am Harang...our rotations will be very equal then (if we get Grienke we have the edge)..should be a gods season.
Belisario is a quality arm, but Jansen is probably one of the top 5 relievers in the league. Other than Kimbrel and Chapman he might be my third choice of relievers
1. Zack Greinke- Dodgers (They need a #1/2 with Kershaw and they have unlimited $$)
2. Josh Hamilton- Giants (They want him, but not for that baggage. If price goes down)
3. Michael Bourn- Reds
4. Anibal Sanchez- Royals (They want pitching and willing to spend)
5. B.J. Upton- Phillies
6. Nick Swisher- Rangers
7. Edwin Jackson- Rays (if James Shields is traded. if not than Marlins)
8. Dan Haren- Dodgers (Hardest Pick)
9. Hiroki Kuroda- Yankees
10. Kyle Lohse- Dodgers
11. Angel Pagan- Giants
12. Shane Victorinio- Braves
13. David Ortiz - Red Sox
14. Mike Napoli- Red Sox
15. Adam LaRoche- Nationals
16. Ryan Dempster- Yankees
17. Rafael Soriano- Yankees
18. Melky Cabrera- Blue Jays
19. Shaun Marcum- Tigers
20. Torii Hunter- Tigers
21. Russell Martin- Rangers
22. Cody Ross- Nationals (Have a feeling they will trade Morse)
23. Marco Scutaro- Giants
24. Stephen Drew- A's
25. Joe Saunders- Marlins
26. Ryan Ludwick- Reds
27. Kevin Youkilis- Phillies
28. Francisco Liriano- White Sox
29. Carlos Villauneva- Mets
30. A.J. Pierzynski- White Sox
Where do you guys think Ichiro Suzuki will sign?
I think he should be on most teams radar.
He's not that good anymore. Still good defensively, but his hitting has declined. I hope he's more of a last resort for us.
Ichiro would go all Randy Winn if he signed with us. Mwhahaha
I really do think Ichiro is like the prototypical Brian Sabean FA signing. It would not surprise me in the least if he is on our team in 2013.
It'd be cool to have Ichiro because he's Ichiro. But it would also suck to have Ichiro because he is Ichiro.
Watching the Dodgers annual postseason collapse like:
- “He runs meetings like a coach. Basically, I’m playing with a coordinator on the field. He’s a football God. He sees everything, and he sees the big picture of everything." - Frank Gore on Andrew Luck
- "He is as smart as Peyton, as accurate as Brady, tougher than Ben and as athletic as RG3." - Anonymous Head Coach on Andrew Luck
I had a weird dream he signed with the Rangers...then we got Stanton in the same dream.