Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    That's what my bias heard? That is, hands down, one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen on PSD, and that is really saying something. Honestly, what you're saying is so ridiculous slanted, and you can't even realize that, so there is zero reason for me to even bother to continue to respond to such foolish dribble. Therefore, I will not.
    Oh ok, well if thats not what your bias heard then would you mine quoting the post where I said anything about doom and gloom OR even that it was unfix-able cause if you cant then you are the one who is ridiculous because that kinda proves you "heard" what you wanted to hear.?

Now I can quote you the post where i said there was a problem between the GOP and Hispanics. Can you support your claims about what I said. You are just as lost and out of touch now as you were before the election. How many times do you have to be wrong before you learn somthing. An the only thing foolish is you thinking the problem is so simple. That's why NO ONE HAS SAID THAT BUT YOU. Everyone but you on both sides sees it for the big problem that it is.

An of course you don't want to respond you took a stupid position (pander a little) that you cant defend. Because it's ridiculous and shows how arrogant or ignorant (you choose) you are, to think that it is not a big problem.

vCash

By the way, hard to be biased one way or another on the future of the GOP when I don't really care what happens to the GOP.

vCash
    The Republicans are insane. Half the **** I've been reading is about the end of America because Obama won.

The Cult of Gattis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Yup. Said it earlier. That's their best bet. BIG Swing state republican with the lineage to familiarize with all ends of the conservative spectrum. He works in all areas of the country.

Be real hard to beat.
    Jeb yes, Hillary I'm not sure about. I think Hillary would have a tough battle against him, but more importantly Hillary is 65. She'd be running at 69 and......heh......heh......69.....hehe........anyw ay after the work she's done as secretary of state that's a lot to take on with the expectancy to be president until age 73 or 77. I mean McCain ran at 72, so who really knows.

I'd like to see that battle though.

Could see Kaine or Castro make a push too.

Really, I just want to see the Castro-Castro ticket one day. Twin hispanic candidates from Texas. Oh it'd be big. "Castro" on the ballot in Florida?
    I was half way joking, but the other half was a " im joking if your joking, if your not im not" kinda thing...

Could you really see another bush being elected after what happened with the last bush?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    The Republicans are insane. Half the **** I've been reading is about the end of America because Obama won.
    Quote Originally Posted by rawz View Post
    I was half way joking, but the other half was a " im joking if your joking, if your not im not" kinda thing...

Could you really see another bush being elected after what happened with the last bush?
    haha fair enough.

Yes I absolutely could. Bush Sr. was a smart guy, but even with getting the boot after one term (a term many saw as a failure) his less intelligent and less credentialed son won....well...."won" in 2000.

Then despite falling approval ratings and a huge wave of anti-Bush support, he still won re-election in 2004.

Jeb is already seen as a different kind of Bush than W was. He has the executive experience as a long time governor and he's got a familiar name that still resonates well with the hard right, but he's distanced enough from W to resonate well with the middle.

2 terms of Obama is exactly what Jeb needed for people to forget about W even more by 2016.

Then there's the only point that matters; he's a guy who remains in power of one of the only two states that really matter in the electoral college fight.

Jeb always says he doesn't want it, but we'll see....

vCash
    If Jeb's last name wasn't Bush, he would have been the nominiee this time around and would have had a good chance against Obama IMO.

vCash
    For Republicans, there is a silver lining to the re-election of Barack Obama. The door is now open for real change in 2016. The recently adopted Romney Rules at the RNC, which would have locked out any true democratic participation and guaranteed eight more years of GOP establishment, top-down, Brahman-style, domination, are now moot. The gate is open.

The change that will be debated in the next presidential election will not be about tax percentages, or troop withdrawal timetables, or welfare for Big Bird, or who should be the next chairman of the Federal Reserve. The change that will be debated will be about fundamentals, about monetary policy, about the philosophical underpinnings of our foreign policy, about the relevancy of the American constitution and where we are headed as a people.

It will not be the red team against the blue team, espousing the same things in different degrees, rather it will be about real differences.

Should the Federal Reserved continue to operate in secret, manipulating the monetary system by creating wealth for its own board members and their corporate cronies, robbing the poor and the middle class? Or should its work be transparent and accountable? Remember, 80% now want the FED audited, it was not even mentioned by either candidate.

For the first time since it began, the housing collapse, which so devastated the wealth of the middle class, may actually be addressed.

Corruption on Wall Street, K Street and in the corridors of Capitol Hill will become issues.

One man can guarantee this discussion.

After three elections in which winning candidates have promised to end nation building there is a potential president who might actually do it, bring home our soldiers to guard our own borders instead of the borders of Pakistan and Afghanistan. For the first time, finally bring home our troops from Germany and Japan where since World War II they have been stationed, pumping their money into local economies, while America descends into the economic toilet.

One man can stop the wars without end.

One man will champion civil liberties, reverse the fast paced trend toward ever more powerful, centralized government, that dictates what our children think, what we wear and eat and how we flush our toilets. One man will raise the issue of how government is relentlessly trying to snuff out our conversations online.

One man , an accomplished doctor from a family of doctors, born and raised and tutored in liberty, has both the character and the political skill and fundraising base to get elected. And that one man is Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky.

Oh yes, I know, Liberty fans, he endorsed Mitt Romney for president. Too early for some of us. But then that is exactly why he is now positioned to actually win the 2016 GOP nomination and the presidency. Because a Rand Paul campaign would be inclusive and supportive and generous in spirit. And to win it he will need all the support he can get.

This is the lesson of this past election. If Romney and those recalcitrant GOP bosses didn’t need us in 2008, we will need them in 2016. And we will have to forgive them and honor them and cherish them.

A Rand Paul campaign won’t shut out the evangelical Christians and tell Sarah Palin she isn’t wanted or needed at the national convention. It won’t hire thugs to infiltrate our opponents campaigns and wear their clothes and pass out phony ballots even after we have won. A Rand Paul campaign will be generous in victory.

In a Rand Paul campaign, Peter Thiel will sit down with David Lane. It will be about liberty, everybody’s liberty and the protection of each other’s God given, Constitutional guaranteed rights. And this campaign will win.

In some respects, we are the weak link. We in the Liberty Movement will have to decide whether we are willing to become more than theorists but also successful, winning, political activists. Some of the debates will get scary as our candidate may decide that we need to cut our military bases from 900 to 75, instead of zero. He will be backing us away from the abyss, on his own timetable and it may be too rapid for the general public and not enough for some of us.

But in the end, we can’t govern American if we can’t govern ourselves.

The point is this, our dream is still alive. And in a way, it is still in our hands. And now there is a very real chance of victory. Now the real work begins. If this country is to have another rebirth it is up to us. Ron Paul will either be forgotten, a name swept away in history like Autumn leaves blowing across a lawn, or his statues will stand in public parks, as the father of a reborn nation and the father of our most popular president.

So, get a good job. Make some money. Lots of money. And get ready for the next installment of the Liberty story. In a few years, or a few months, the real work begins again. Run Rand Run.
    http://dougwead.wordpress.com/2012/1...resident-2016/

The Revolution will not stop and we will take over this party and we will give America a truly conservative choice again.

What we are seeing now is the end of the NeoConservative garbage that has polluted the party for over 40years and a slow but sure return to the true Republicanism of the past.

It's time America actually get a 2nd party to vote for, an actual conservative party, and Rand Paul will be the one to give it to them.

Ron Paul's supporters would have made the difference in the swing states this time around but the GOP blew it when they disgraced his delegates at the convention and wouldn't even let Ron speak.

The party is not dead, it's just that leadership is about 20 years behind the times... it's time that conservatives rise up and actually demand some real conservatism.

The economy will melt down by 2016 and the Democrats will get blamed for it, it's going to open up the floodgates for what could be a redefining of the Republican Party.

Sound Money, A sound Foreign Policy, A full repeal of the Patriot Act, the Restoration of the 10th amendment, and an abolishment of the Federal Reserve and the IRS.

This is the America that conservatives need to start fighting for and that's an America that we believe would prosper greatly.

If the NeoCons could just get past their lust for war we could have a truly sound government and a truly free society because, "War is the Health of the State."

Until the party comes together and rallies behind ideas that are actually conservative, instead of just sounding conservative, then the Democrats will continue to clean up.

We are at the end stages of the NeoCon run, and thank the heavens for that. Their war mongering has lost us 2 elections in a row and their intolerance towards civil liberties doesn't make them any more tolerable to the people. These Karl Rovian jerk offs are not only evil and destructive but they are LOSERS they no longer know how to win and they still can't understand today why they couldn't beat perhaps the worst domestic President we've ever had.

They'll do everything within their power not to have this picture painted but at the end of the day it's a fact; the NeoCons and their outdated version of conservatism cannot and will not win. It's time for a fresh perspective and a new era of conservatism, REAL CONSERVATISM.

An era where our dollars would be backed by something and our government would be restrained by a commodity limit, where we didn't have 900 military bases in 130 countries around the world, where our conversations on the phone aren't listened to and our internet browsing is not monitored, where there's no central bank destroying the middle class and handing out money to their friends through the inflation tax, where the IRS isn't peeking into everyone's finances every year to see what they've been up to and where their money is going, where state's can actually make their own decisions on drugs, abortion, gay marriage, education, welfare, and wherever the hell else the federal government has sticked their noses where it doesn't belong, and above all else a country where the Constitution is actually recognized and ENFORCED as the law of the land.

This is a future that all conservatives, and all Ameircans should fight for. Continuing to let these NeoCon fools run our party will only quicken our nation's demise.

The time for a drastic decentralization of power is here, and I encourage everyone to get educated and start fighting for your freedoms again. 2016 is just around the corner...
    Last edited by whitesoxfan83; 11-07-2012 at 08:52 PM.
    Son, you just don't get it, i'm talking bout TWTW!

vCash
    haha fair enough.

Yes I absolutely could. Bush Sr. was a smart guy, but even with getting the boot after one term (a term many saw as a failure) his less intelligent and less credentialed son won....well...."won" in 2000.

Then despite falling approval ratings and a huge wave of anti-Bush support, he still won re-election in 2004.

Jeb is already seen as a different kind of Bush than W was. He has the executive experience as a long time governor and he's got a familiar name that still resonates well with the hard right, but he's distanced enough from W to resonate well with the middle.

2 terms of Obama is exactly what Jeb needed for people to forget about W even more by 2016.

Then there's the only point that matters; he's a guy who remains in power of one of the only two states that really matter in the electoral college fight.

Jeb always says he doesn't want it, but we'll see....
    I don't understand how that is different than Bush? He had been a two term governor of a very large state (larger than Florida). He also had executive experience in the private sector.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by b1e9a8r5s View Post
    If Jeb's last name wasn't Bush, he would have been the nominiee this time around and would have had a good chance against Obama IMO.
    Yeah Bush has no shot. He's is going to get run roughshod over by any half decent candidate Dems can get because he will be linked to W.Bush ad nausem and he's an establishment Repub. They need new blood. I think Rubio is their best shot tbh.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whitesoxfan83 View Post
    For Republicans, there is a silver lining to the re-election of Barack Obama. The door is now open for real change in 2016. The recently adopted Romney Rules at the RNC, which would have locked out any true democratic participation and guaranteed eight more years of GOP establishment, top-down, Brahman-style, domination, are now moot. The gate is open.

The change that will be debated in the next presidential election will not be about tax percentages, or troop withdrawal timetables, or welfare for Big Bird, or who should be the next chairman of the Federal Reserve. The change that will be debated will be about fundamentals, about monetary policy, about the philosophical underpinnings of our foreign policy, about the relevancy of the American constitution and where we are headed as a people.

It will not be the red team against the blue team, espousing the same things in different degrees, rather it will be about real differences.

Should the Federal Reserved continue to operate in secret, manipulating the monetary system by creating wealth for its own board members and their corporate cronies, robbing the poor and the middle class? Or should its work be transparent and accountable? Remember, 80% now want the FED audited, it was not even mentioned by either candidate.

For the first time since it began, the housing collapse, which so devastated the wealth of the middle class, may actually be addressed.

Corruption on Wall Street, K Street and in the corridors of Capitol Hill will become issues.

One man can guarantee this discussion.

After three elections in which winning candidates have promised to end nation building there is a potential president who might actually do it, bring home our soldiers to guard our own borders instead of the borders of Pakistan and Afghanistan. For the first time, finally bring home our troops from Germany and Japan where since World War II they have been stationed, pumping their money into local economies, while America descends into the economic toilet.

One man can stop the wars without end.

One man will champion civil liberties, reverse the fast paced trend toward ever more powerful, centralized government, that dictates what our children think, what we wear and eat and how we flush our toilets. One man will raise the issue of how government is relentlessly trying to snuff out our conversations online.

One man , an accomplished doctor from a family of doctors, born and raised and tutored in liberty, has both the character and the political skill and fundraising base to get elected. And that one man is Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky.

Oh yes, I know, Liberty fans, he endorsed Mitt Romney for president. Too early for some of us. But then that is exactly why he is now positioned to actually win the 2016 GOP nomination and the presidency. Because a Rand Paul campaign would be inclusive and supportive and generous in spirit. And to win it he will need all the support he can get.

This is the lesson of this past election. If Romney and those recalcitrant GOP bosses didn’t need us in 2008, we will need them in 2016. And we will have to forgive them and honor them and cherish them.

A Rand Paul campaign won’t shut out the evangelical Christians and tell Sarah Palin she isn’t wanted or needed at the national convention. It won’t hire thugs to infiltrate our opponents campaigns and wear their clothes and pass out phony ballots even after we have won. A Rand Paul campaign will be generous in victory.

In a Rand Paul campaign, Peter Thiel will sit down with David Lane. It will be about liberty, everybody’s liberty and the protection of each other’s God given, Constitutional guaranteed rights. And this campaign will win.

In some respects, we are the weak link. We in the Liberty Movement will have to decide whether we are willing to become more than theorists but also successful, winning, political activists. Some of the debates will get scary as our candidate may decide that we need to cut our military bases from 900 to 75, instead of zero. He will be backing us away from the abyss, on his own timetable and it may be too rapid for the general public and not enough for some of us.

But in the end, we can’t govern American if we can’t govern ourselves.

The point is this, our dream is still alive. And in a way, it is still in our hands. And now there is a very real chance of victory. Now the real work begins. If this country is to have another rebirth it is up to us. Ron Paul will either be forgotten, a name swept away in history like Autumn leaves blowing across a lawn, or his statues will stand in public parks, as the father of a reborn nation and the father of our most popular president.

So, get a good job. Make some money. Lots of money. And get ready for the next installment of the Liberty story. In a few years, or a few months, the real work begins again. Run Rand Run.

The Revolution will not stop and we will take over this party and we will give America a truly conservative choice again.

What we are seeing now is the end of the NeoConservative garbage that has polluted the party for over 40years and a slow but sure return to the true Republicanism of the past.

It's time America actually get a 2nd party to vote for, an actual conservative party, and Rand Paul will be the one to give it to them.

Ron Paul's supporters would have made the difference in the swing states this time around but the GOP blew it when they disgraced his delegates at the convention and wouldn't even let Ron speak.

The party is not dead, it's just that leadership is about 20 years behind the times... it's time that conservatives rise up and actually demand some real conservatism.

The economy will melt down by 2016 and the Democrats will get blamed for it, it's going to open up the floodgates for what could be a redefining of the Republican Party.

Sound Money, A sound Foreign Policy, A full repeal of the Patriot Act, the Restoration of the 10th amendment, and an abolishment of the Federal Reserve and the IRS.

This is the America that conservatives need to start fighting for and that's an America that we believe would prosper greatly.

If the NeoCons could just get past their lust for war we could have a truly sound government and a truly free society because, "War is the Health of the State."

Until the party comes together and rallies behind ideas that are actually conservative, instead of just sounding conservative, then the Democrats will continue to clean up.

We are at the end stages of the NeoCon run, and thank the heavens for that. Their war mongering has lost us 2 elections in a row and their intolerance towards civil liberties doesn't make them any more tolerable to the people. These Karl Rovian jerk offs are not only evil and destructive but they are LOSERS they no longer know how to win and they still can't understand today why they couldn't beat perhaps the worst domestic President we've ever had.

They'll do everything within their power not to have this picture painted but at the end of the day it's a fact; the NeoCons and their outdated version of conservatism cannot and will not win. It's time for a fresh perspective and a new era of conservatism, REAL CONSERVATISM.

An era where our dollars would be backed by something and our government would be restrained by a commodity limit, where we didn't have 900 military bases in 130 countries around the world, where our conversations on the phone aren't listened to and our internet browsing is not monitored, where there's no central bank destroying the middle class and handing out money to their friends through the inflation tax, where the IRS isn't peeking into everyone's finances every year to see what they've been up to and where their money is going, where state's can actually make their own decisions on drugs, abortion, gay marriage, education, welfare, and wherever the hell else the federal government has sticked their noses where it doesn't belong, and above all else a country where the Constitution is actually recognized and ENFORCED as the law of the land.

This is a future that all conservatives, and all Ameircans should fight for. Continuing to let these NeoCon fools run our party will only quicken our nation's demise.

The time for a drastic decentralization of power is here, and I encourage everyone to get educated and start fighting for your freedoms again. 2016 is just around the corner...
    I think if in 2012 you don't understand how the fed works how its already audited that we probably don't need you in the party. I think both parties don't want you in there's

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash

Rand is not his father, and he will have to independently prove to me that he can carry the liberty mantle before I'll be willing to vote for him.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Rand is not his father, and he will have to independently prove to me that he can carry the liberty mantle before I'll be willing to vote for him.
    I don't think he is going to do that. Being a Paul doesn't mean that he is worthy of anything. He got to the Senate on his father's mantle and I think has let down many of his father's supporters and will never get there.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I don't think he is going to do that. Being a Paul doesn't mean that he is worthy of anything. He got to the Senate on his father's mantle and I think has let down many of his father's supporters and will never get there.
    I already have the opinion that he's a sellout, so it will take me a long time to warm up to him. Four years is a long time, though.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    I think if in 2012 you don't understand how the fed works how its already audited that we probably don't need you in the party. I think both parties don't want you in there's
    It's never been fully audited, EVER.

The fact we go through this every time I mention the fed proves to me your never going to actually do your research on the matter.

There are parts of the fed that are audited but offshore finances and monetary discussions are not open to the public or the auditors themselves.

The most important parts of the audit are left out, and Ron Paul's partial audit from 2010 showed the Fed bailed out foreign banks to the tune of 16trillion dollars- our entire national debt- and some of that money even went to the Libyan Central bank as well as places in the Middle East that are not so friendly. Most of it ended up in Europe...

That's the type of stuff that doesn't show up in your so called audit.

The Fed never has been and never will be a transparent organization, it's a tool for the banking establishment so they can continually dish out terrible loans. When these bad loans go bad they dump the mess straight onto the American tax payer in the form of bailouts.

This money is never traced either and we never get to find out what actually happens to any of it.

So much for that audit...

Also... 80% of the country supports a total audit of the Fed. Your intolerance towards something so popular is the reason you and the rest of your ilk are a bunch of losers yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

I already have the opinion that he's a sellout, so it will take me a long time to warm up to him. Four years is a long time, though.
    The only thing he did to piss everyone off was endorse Romney... no he is not his father but his father never tried to play politics and find a way to win- Rand will and that's what makes him dangerous.

His voting record in the Senate is absolutely fantastic and he's the only like minded Liberty Senator we've got.

A good lot of Ron Republicans got elected to the house yesterday so that's good, but Ted Cruz and Mike Lee are probably the only other Senators you could put on Paul's level.

His sellout image has been vastly overblown, and I too had fallen for it.
    Last edited by whitesoxfan83; 11-07-2012 at 09:41 PM.
    Son, you just don't get it, i'm talking bout TWTW!

vCash
    The only thing he did to piss everyone off was endorse Romney... no he is not his father but his father never tried to play politics and find a way to win- Rand will and that's what makes him dangerous.

His voting record in the Senate is absolutely fantastic and he's the only like minded Liberty Senator we've got.

A good lot of Ron Republicans got elected to the house yesterday so that's good, but Ted Cruz and Mike Lee are probably the only other Senators you could put on Paul's level.

His sellout image has been vastly overblown, and I too had fallen for it.
    Exactly. He's not his father. I'll re-examine him if he throws his name into the ring for 2016. I'm not going to vote for him because of his last name. Endorsing Romney turned me off of him, especially considering his father wasn't even officially out of the race for the nomination. Is he going to give up when things aren't going his way when he's running too? You don't just shift the ideological base of the right by giving up when the sledding gets tough.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast