Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjay33 View Post
    Naive? All they have to do is pander to Latinos alittle and they be fine and I'm naive? Yes seeing that there a big problem between the GOP and Hispanics in biased. I guess that's make me and most anyone with common sense bias.
    Hard to believe that there is a real conflict between the GOP and immigration reform when plenty of the party leaders have endorsed positive reform for Latinos. Keep dreaming, though.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan1234 View Post

She lost the primary to a community organizer . She was a huge favorite to win. Don't bring up McCain and Romney. They're weak candidates. 2016 GOP candidates are much stronger. Llulz...Dems future is Clinton, Warren, and Castro. Embarrassing.
    She lost the primary to a community organizer... who became the first black President, elected to two terms, and both won handily. You can keep going to the "community organizer" well if you'd like, but it's only making you look silly to do so. Everyone got beat by the "community organizer." That doesn't change Clinton's standing, among everyone, in the slightest.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    yes, but they are about to double down with immigration. obama's going push it hard. The GOP is going to have to fight it and then they will lose Hispanics for good just like blacks. Civil rights and immigration "might" end up putting the dems in a virtually unbeatable position.
    Once again, back to the origins of "right" and "left" in the French Parliment. Left favors people over property, so while standing up for human rights causes, you'll get more humans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    She lost the primary to a community organizer... who became the first black President, elected to two terms, and both won handily. You can keep going to the "community organizer" well if you'd like, but it's only making you look silly to do so. Everyone got beat by the "community organizer." That doesn't change Clinton's standing, among everyone, in the slightest.
    Ugh don't feed into it. He was a ****ing senator. Nobody called Bush a National Guard Pilot.....he was a governor.

vCash
    Jeb Bush 2016?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Hard to believe that there is a real conflict between the GOP and immigration reform when plenty of the party leaders have endorsed positive reform for Latinos. Keep dreaming, though.
    But their not the problem........lol. Good luck with that "pandering" thing. Let us know how that works out for ya.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rawz View Post
    Jeb Bush 2016?
    Yup. Said it earlier. That's their best bet. BIG Swing state republican with the lineage to familiarize with all ends of the conservative spectrum. He works in all areas of the country.

Be real hard to beat.

vCash
    But their not the problem........lol. Good luck with that "pandering" thing. Let us know how that works out for ya.
    Which means the issue is fixable. You are so hyperpartisan that you can't see anything but doom and gloom for the other side. As far as you claiming to have common sense...
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Yup. Said it earlier. That's their best bet. BIG Swing state republican with the lineage to familiarize with all ends of the conservative spectrum. He works in all areas of the country.

Be real hard to beat.
    i told my wife that it'll be jeb v. hill-dawg 2016... i'd put serious money on it
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry34 View Post
    Aren't you the guy who gives people **** for criticizing sources? Not that I'm a kos fan, but just saying.....
    I generally don't say anything about a source. But using dailykos is akin to me using something from the blaze (Glenn Beck's "news" website) to support my position.
    French writer Alexis de Tocqueville warned about when visiting this fledgling democracy in the early 19th century that this "American republic will endure until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money."

vCash
    Which means the issue is fixable. You are so hyperpartisan that you can't see anything but doom and gloom for the other side. As far as you claiming to have common sense...
    No thats YOU being hyper partisan. I never said anything about doom and gloom. That what your bias heard. All I said is there is a big problem between the GOP and Hispanics. You are the only one i've seen trying to act likes it's not. So who is being partisan. I never said it was not "fixable" but your delusion has you believing that "all you have to do is pander to them alittle". When all the non bias people and even people in the GOP see there needs to be a major shift in ideology......you just like lot of the GOP base are completely out of touch with reality.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    i told my wife that it'll be jeb v. hill-dawg 2016... i'd put serious money on it
    Jeb yes, Hillary I'm not sure about. I think Hillary would have a tough battle against him, but more importantly Hillary is 65. She'd be running at 69 and......heh......heh......69.....hehe........anyw ay after the work she's done as secretary of state that's a lot to take on with the expectancy to be president until age 73 or 77. I mean McCain ran at 72, so who really knows.

I'd like to see that battle though.

Could see Kaine or Castro make a push too.

Really, I just want to see the Castro-Castro ticket one day. Twin hispanic candidates from Texas. Oh it'd be big. "Castro" on the ballot in Florida?

vCash
    No thats YOU being hyper partisan. I never said anything about doom and gloom. That what your bias heard. All I said is there is a big problem between the GOP and Hispanics. You are the only one i've seen trying to act likes it's not. So who is being partisan. I never said it was not "fixable" but your delusion has you believing that "all you have to do is pander to them alittle". When all the non bias people and even people in the GOP see there needs to be a major shift in ideology......you just like lot of the GOP base are completely out of touch with reality.
    That's what my bias heard? That is, hands down, one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen on PSD, and that is really saying something. Honestly, what you're saying is so ridiculous slanted, and you can't even realize that, so there is zero reason for me to even bother to continue to respond to such foolish dribble. Therefore, I will not.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    You are calling each other bias and slanted.

99% of the time when this happens, both users are correct. Accept and move on.

vCash
    That's what my bias heard? That is, hands down, one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen on PSD, and that is really saying something. Honestly, what you're saying is so ridiculous slanted, and you can't even realize that, so there is zero reason for me to even bother to continue to respond to such foolish dribble. Therefore, I will not.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    You are calling each other bias and slanted.

99% of the time when this happens, both users are correct. Accept and move on.

By the way, hard to be biased one way or another on the future of the GOP when I don't really care what happens to the GOP.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast