Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    The republican party needs to get away from their current stances on just about everything IMO. There's almost no chance I'd vote for any of them given the chance. Their biggest problem remains, they don't have any candidates who are even close to the center. They come off as right wing nutjobs who wanna give tax breaks for their rich buddies,constantly misinform the public on health care,climate change etc. They vote against everything democrat for the sake if spite which is completely ridiculous, they aren't looking out for your country or your state, they're looking our for themselves Purposely misinforming the public is disgusting, it's what they do in countries with dictators.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    Will this thread still be relevant if Romney wins the popular vote?
    lol.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    Yea OKAY it didn't make it out after Gore vs. Bush 2 where Gore WON the popular vote why SUDDENLY would the EC be on the way out???
    Why is reading becoming such a lost art?

sir, Bush/Gore wasnt the first time that has happened.
    My rationale has NOTHING TO DO WITH POPULAR VOTE CAUSING THE CHANGE.PLEASE READ CARFULLY.

IF Teaxas goes blue, then CA, Ny and texas would form a block of Democratic electoral college votes that would be nearly undefeatable.

those three states are 122 electoral votes, right off the bat.
    Republicans would never win the white house again.

It MUST go to the popular vote otherwise there will be civil unrest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    Why is reading becoming such a lost art?

sir, Bush/Gore wasnt the first time that has happened.
    My rationale has NOTHING TO DO WITH POPULAR VOTE CAUSING THE CHANGE.PLEASE READ CARFULLY.

IF Teaxas goes blue, then CA, Ny and texas would form a block of Democratic electoral college votes that would be nearly undefeatable.

those three states are 122 electoral votes, right off the bat.
    Republicans would never win the white house again.

It MUST go to the popular vote otherwise there will be civil unrest.
    IF TEXAS GOES BLUE then the REPUB party needs to GTFO end of story and let this be Libertarian vs Dems end of story. Jesus are the REPUBS really going to TRY to change the rules of the game just because their team sucks??? yea OK. Change their gameplan first.

vCash
    dude....I vote democratic(lol)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    dude....I vote democratic(lol)
    That wasn't meant to be personal I actually think they will try to do this. It was mentioned on Foxnews

vCash
    I've been saying this for a while for the same reasons. The Christian right is dying off and the minority is becoming more of a majority every election. I do feel a little better after reading this thread, which is actually a very good read...for once! The repubs should be able to make some minor tweaks. I think Ron Paul could be a key factor. He is not a real candidate himself but I believe if we would have thrown his support behind Romney he could have won. That probably wouldn't have been hard to do.

vCash
    They had something interesting on 60 minutes about the senate, and its relevant here to an extent.

While there seem to be the mindset that the Republicans are all to be blamed for the lack of action over the past 4 years, there is also enough blame to go around on Democrats for refusing to compromise on their stances.

Now, I'm not much of a fan of each party, but I think its sad that the focus will now rest entirely on the Republican party being out of touch with reality, when the truth is that the two-party system that is currently in place does nothing to better the country.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by packfan1 View Post
    That unless Obama does something amazing the next 4 years they won't put another democrat in office.

Example: 08, any republican that ran had no chance after 8 years of Bush.
    My husband and I were discussing this last night. We had a feeling Obama would win (God help us all) but know if he doesn't do right by the liberal standards, the GOP will stand tall again in 2016.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    statistically speaking, the party to lead the country out of recession has retained the presidency for the next three elections actually,

GREAT, another reason to tank the economy.........

vCash

Does the Republican Party need to GTFO??

The truth of the matter is america hates change. The relected obama because they know what ro expect, but in four years they will have no choice but to elect someone new, and he republicans will use the campaign if you elect democrats again you will get a weak america like you had under obama. The same tactics obama used on mccain

vCash

Does the Republican Party need to GTFO??

There is reason why the rest of the world wants obama to be our president because they know we are weaker under him, and other countries love to see us weak

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyBrave View Post
    There is reason why the rest of the world wants obama to be our president because they know we are weaker under him, and other countries love to see us weak
    No more so that he isnt a guy who fancies himself an imperialist like the fake regan candidates. That the only repub candidate with a grass routes effort favorable to minorities even close to Obama was Ron Paul who supported isolationism says more about the direction this country is headed than where other countries want us

vCash
    I'm glad to see that we don't make baseless accusations and ridiculous comments anymore...
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    The truth of the matter is america hates change. The relected obama because they know what ro expect, but in four years they will have no choice but to elect someone new, and he republicans will use the campaign if you elect democrats again you will get a weak america like you had under obama. The same tactics obama used on mccain
    Mccain dug his own grave. When Sarah Palin is your VP candidate, a woman who thinks foreign policy is "I can see Russia from the my backyard", you're not looking good.

Weaker? so the rest of the world wants the GLOBAL economy to collapse? All I know is Canada is a hell of a lot better off with Obama then we would have been with Romney. Obama's budget also calls for massive increases in your defense budget, so there goes that BS fed by the right wing. The U.S certainly isn't weaker under Obama, Americans made the right decision.

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast