Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    A lot of people here counted him out... A lot of people said he wouldn't improve his ball handling... HE DID! A lot of people said he wouldn't improve his defense... HE DID!

I'm just glad he's getting opportunities to prove people wrong. You can tell he put in work this off-season, his body doesn't look soft... He put some muscle on!
    I knew he was going to put I the work this offseason. That's why I had faith in him.

I'm waiting for him to have a bad game. Watch all the Jimmer haters come out!!!

vCash
    Treez is still the ring leader of the anti-Jimmer crowd.

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    Jimmer was a nice spark off the bench 12 points in 15 minutes, the ball was moving when he was in... As for his defense, he's been pretty solid thus far.
    He played so well on both ends that Smart couldn't take him off the floor.
    He had a couple of pretty dumb possessions and completely bit on (I think) Knight's pump fake, giving Knight a wide open 3 at a really bad time. Overall he played well, but we had better defenders at the position playing well, too. The mistakes didn't cost us the game though, so I'm over it. It's important to keep building his confidence anyway.
    2013 Adopt-a-Packer: Aaron Rodgers

vCash
    Isaiah's mistake against Knight was much worse. I missed the Knight/Jimmer play though.

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

vCash
    IT comes in for the last play and you have to wonder?

Would we need him for the last play, yet he hasn't played a minute in the 4th?
    Yes. What the living **** Smart!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    IT comes in for the last play and you have to wonder?

Would we need him for the last play, yet he hasn't played a minute in the 4th?
    Yes. What the living **** Smart!
    Its Keith Smart.....do you expect anything different?
    Why in the world is it so important to get the calls right ?
    -7chuck7

vCash
    I was on the anti Jimmer wagon. This season I have seen a much improved player. He still is not there yet, but I have now gone from thinking he was a career Kyle Korver too a guy I think could/maybe be the starting PG in 2014.

I always liked his shooting and passing ability but I thought his defense and ball handling was atrocious, both look much better this season. His defense looks acceptable and I still think the jury is out on his ball handling, I will have to see what it looks like when he gets extended playing time against starters before believing his ball handling skills is acceptable. Regardless he does not look like he will be playing in Europe in 2 years.

I liked the way Aaron Brooks passed Jimmer the ball, last season it seem the Kings minus Cousins treated Jimmer like a outsider. Brooks seem to embrace Jimmer passing him the ball often.
    Last edited by Plague; 11-08-2012 at 07:17 AM.

vCash
    If Robinson gets suspended we are going to be light at the big man position, that means James Johnson will need to play PF next game. I wonder if Smart makes a starting lineup change if Robinson gets suspended. I cant see him starting 3 of our 4 big men.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    If Robinson gets suspended we are going to be light at the big man position, that means James Johnson will need to play PF next game. I wonder if Smart makes a starting lineup change if Robinson gets suspended. I cant see him starting 3 of our 4 big men.
    He's not a great option, but Outlaw can also play the four. Especially against guys like Bonner and Diaw who don't really play down low.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    He's not a great option, but Outlaw can also play the four. Especially against guys like Bonner and Diaw who don't really play down low.
    I forgot about him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Isaiah's mistake against Knight was much worse. I missed the Knight/Jimmer play though.
    At least Isaiah sort of contested it. Jimmer left his feet coming from the side on a fake, leaving Knight completely uncontested.
    2013 Adopt-a-Packer: Aaron Rodgers

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345