2 15.38%
  • Goofballs

4 30.77%
  • LionsFan..LOL

4 30.77%
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash

Game #5 Pistons at Kings

As much as we suck, I would love to win this game and rockets game and come back home 2-5. No point in winning but I still have faith in this team because eventually frank will be forced to play Drummond and singler instead or prince and Maxiell.

AAP: Kim English

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gram View Post
    You don't post as much anymore. </3

Thank you. <3
    I know. I've been partying pretty hard lately. Plus Verizon is pissing me off.

vCash
    I def hope frank switches that weak *** starting lineup.
    Quote Originally Posted by detzfish:24229733
    As much as we suck, I would love to win this game and rockets game and come back home 2-5. No point in winning but I still have faith in this team because eventually frank will be forced to play Drummond and singler instead or prince and Maxiell.

vCash
    I just hope Monroe outplays Cousins.

vCash
    The basketball version of the '08 lions...0-82

vCash
    http://www.detroitbadboys.com/2012/1...-denver-109-97

Rodney Stuckey looked like he was back on track in the first half with 14 points on decent shooting. But he finished with 17 points on terrible shooting.
    lmao, isn't that the theme of his game? He will never show up when the defense turns it up. 3 points in the 2nd half on 1-6 shooting

The Pistons came into the game last in the league in rebounding differential at -11.7. That number got worse, as Detroit was out-rebounded by 17, 52-35.
    hmmmm ... could it be cause we have a dude the size of a wnba pg as our PF and his backup is a SF? Maybe, just maybe that is it. But is there a fix for that? Oh, no ... that will be to easy.
    Good job frank

vCash
    Better yet, good job Dumars.

He tried to construct a championship team "on the fly" by the signing of CV and Gordon. And some how we are suppose to trust him to contruct a team during a rebuilding process?

I was always under the impression teams were suppose to get better every year during a rebuilding phase, not WORSE!

GORES, get your billion dollar *** off your chair and go slap Joe D in the face and then fire him. I want you to slap him first, that way he will have that glimmer of hope he still has a job, then after he's picking up his tears off the ground, I want you to take his contract and shove it up Franks *** and don't even tell him he's fired, just make him wonder. Then change the locks, that way when he trys to come in the next day for "work" (cause we all know how hard he works) it will finally hit him what really happened

vCash
    lolll their talking about how dominate stuckey was against the Kings last year.
    Well of course he was, its a TANKING TEAM!

vCash
    Who makes more outside shots today: Stuckey or Tyreke? Sounds like that could be a good prop bet.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Who makes more outside shots today: Stuckey or Tyreke? Sounds like that could be a good prop bet.
    Before last game, Stuckey was shooting 4.3% from the field... How is that a good bet?

vCash
    Are we down 10 yet?

vCash
    "If coach gets on me, it's none of that putting my head down and getting mad," Stuckey said. "It's taking it in and listening to what they have to say and trying to get better at it. I really am getting better at it."

Stuckey saw a psychologist before last season, which he said helped clear his mind and he also was given some summer reading from Frank, a book called "The Energy Bus" by Jon Gordon.

"It's a really good book, it's about being positive," Stuckey said. "He gave it to the majority of us. It's giving you different situations and dealing with different kinds of people. It was really helpful."

like a little baby

Hopefully Stuckey can channel his inner idiot and play well today so we can finally lose at a respectable margin
    Last edited by shyfly24; 11-07-2012 at 08:46 PM.

vCash
    Moose sets a career high in boards and points tonight

Knight dropd 30 15 tonite

vCash
    At least the stuckey hate is nearly unanimous now, I mean even gators is starting to dislike stuckey

To bad my theory of Gators being Joe Dumars isn't true, or he probably would have been traded by now

vCash
    I hope we only lose by 10

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast