Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Frank is ruining DRUMMONDS confidence wtf is he doing???

These are not my words but this is exactly how I feel>>> Drummond’s confidence was at an all-time high in the preseason. It was capped off with a 2 dbl-dbl performance by Moose/Dre playing together against an all-star frontcourt in Horford/Smith. THAT was the time you seize the opportunity and just go with it with Greg/Dre. 
    Since then Frank has done the exact opposite and done his best to ruin Dre’s confidence. It makes me sick to watch this poor kid with all this talent getting jerked around by this garbage coach.
    Frank keeps talking about earning your PT.
    Last edited by mike 810; 11-08-2012 at 05:14 AM.

vCash
    This is another good article on the dumb *** coaching job frank is doing with drummond link: http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1400418-2012-13-nba-rookies-who-need-more-playing-time-asap/page/3

vCash
    I think Coach Frank's main concern of not starting Monroe and Drummond together is "hey, who'll be our backup C if I start both of them?"

Readiness of Slava Kravtsov is the key since both Jerebko and Maxiell can't play at the 5

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Riedle9 View Post
    I think Coach Frank's main concern of not starting Monroe and Drummond together is "hey, who'll be our backup C if I start both of them?"

Readiness of Slava Kravtsov is the key since both Jerebko and Maxiell can't play at the 5
    why can't he play kravstov so he can LEARN to be ready? I mean is it really gonna hurt us any more if he played 5 min at the backup center position? That is what Drummond is getting ...

vCash

Screw that, just get Kravstov some playing time too. He did alright for a back up center. Hell, I'd rather see him back up than anymore of MAx out there. You have two roster spots (CV and Daye) just wasting away on the bench while Kravstov is on the inactive. Joe needs to do something about that NOW. There losing viewers left and right by not playing the exciting young guys. I was pumped to see Drum and Kravs out there this year and now I'm about done already watching this team.

vCash
    Yea exactly like the article said I rather lose with are rookies then have to watch Tay & max start. They aren't even apart of our future. The fact we are losing by getting out rebounded & no interior defense & drummond solves both those problems is mind boggling. Max has been playing good so maybe we can trade him ASAP.
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24:24240684

why can't he play kravstov so he can LEARN to be ready? I mean is it really gonna hurt us any more if he played 5 min at the backup center position? That is what Drummond is getting ...

vCash
    Dumars is the real one to blame here.This is why when I always got mad about him resigning Prince when we were a lottery team and people were on here like why does it matter.Guarantee he offers Maxiell another deal this year because he over values mediocre players of his and is really jeopardizing our future.

vCash
    This whole situation with Frank and Dumars is a damn joke. Fire both. Jesus.

Trade Prince and Stuckey for a coach. Hire Gram as the new GM.

vCash
    I think its safe to say we aren't happy with Frank.

vCash
    Frank is seriously starting to *** me off. I hope we don't end up like them Nets when he coached them back ago, 0 - 20 something or 30 was it to start the season? BS

vCash
    Where do we keep getting these coaches from? On what planet does a first round lottery pick that's a legit seven footer only log five minutes; we have no competition at the five spot and Andre drumm

vCash
    Andre Drummond ceiling is higher then maxiell so how why did we spend the lottery pick on a bench warmer?

vCash
    At this paste we are destine for another lottery pick frank is reminding me of coach kue when Greg Monroe was forced into a bench warmer early in his rookie season. I lOve the new owner but not so much the coaches and gm.

vCash
    I agree. Start Drummond, we're getting killed on the boards.

Start Singler at the 3.

Our second unit is:

Slava
    Max/JJ
    Tay
    English
    Bynum

The second unit has a good blend of youth/age along with some athletes who can get up and down the court. JJ will also play (PF) with the first team, alot if Drummond gets into foul trouble or the 3 if we still aren't rebounding well.

Throw maggette with the second team and run until you throw up.

OTOH, if things continue, Frank will be able to make wholesale changes in the rotation. With respect to Daye/CV, given their contracts we're not cutting them loose just to sign guys who will ride pine because chances are we're not signing anyone at the vet/league minimum who is going to consistently get more minutes than anyone on our 2nd unit.

As for Frank, he didn't go from decent HC last year to ***** this year. Looking at it as the cup being half full, Gores as a new owner isn't going to sit and wait, unlike an older owner like Davidson or J. Buss in LA. It could be worse. . we could have 3 future HOF and be 1-4
    Last edited by markbutter; 11-08-2012 at 03:59 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by markbutter View Post
    I agree. Start Drummond, we're getting killed on the boards.

Start Singler at the 3.

Our second unit is:

Slava
    Max/JJ
    Tay
    English
    Bynum

The second unit has a good blend of youth/age along with some athletes who can get up and down the court. JJ will also play (PF) with the first team, alot if Drummond gets into foul trouble or the 3 if we still aren't rebounding well.

Throw maggette with the second team and run until you throw up.

OTOH, if things continue, Frank will be able to make wholesale changes in the rotation. With respect to Daye/CV, given their contracts we're not cutting them loose just to sign guys who will ride pine because chances are we're not signing anyone at the vet/league minimum who is going to consistently get more minutes than anyone on our 2nd unit.

As for Frank, he didn't go from decent HC last year to ***** this year. Looking at it as the cup being half full, Gores as a new owner isn't going to sit and wait, unlike an older owner like Davidson or J. Buss in LA. It could be worse. . we could have 3 future HOF and be 1-4
    frank wasnt a head coach last year