Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 106 to 112 of 112
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,554
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    That's what those draft picks were, we lose out on them if we make the trade, again, why overpay when you don't have to?
    It would of been Taj Brewer and Teague. Butler and Mirotic were already drafted by the Bulls at the time of these trade talks

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    55,768
    vCash
    1700
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncbball234 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    That's what those draft picks were, we lose out on them if we make the trade, again, why overpay when you don't have to?
    It would of been Taj Brewer and Teague. Butler and Mirotic were already drafted by the Bulls at the time of these trade talks
    Wrong... These trade talks happened in the 2010 season, before we drafted butler and mirotic... The reason we were able to trade 2 first round picks was because we had 2 picks that draft... If you're going to argue with me, get your facts straight

    NT of the Future

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,554
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    Wrong... These trade talks happened in the 2010 season, before we drafted butler and mirotic... The reason we were able to trade 2 first round picks was because we had 2 picks that draft... If you're going to argue with me, get your facts straight
    wrong? the link you provided is dated Feb 26 2011. The trade deadline was Feb 24th that year at 3 pm.

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,554
    vCash
    1500
    Also it only would of been 1 draft pick if we did the trade they wanted

  5. 11-17-2012, 05:25 PM

  6. #110
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    55,768
    vCash
    1700
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncbball234 View Post
    wrong? the link you provided is dated Feb 26 2011. The trade deadline was Feb 24th that year at 3 pm.
    2010-2011 season... My point still stands and you're still wrong... The trade involved Ronnie Brewer, 2 1st round picks and a 2nd round pick... The Bulls ended up drafting Nikola mirotic and jimmy butler with the picks they offered in that trade

    NT of the Future

  7. #111
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,554
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    2010-2011 season... My point still stands and you're still wrong... The trade involved Ronnie Brewer, 2 1st round picks and a 2nd round pick... The Bulls ended up drafting Nikola mirotic and jimmy butler with the picks they offered in that trade
    I thought that trade was last season? Well maybe I'm wrong, i don't think i am but whatever.

    My point was the FO was stupid for not trading Taj Brewer and a pick for Mayo. So i guess its irrelevant either way, to the point i was a trying to make

    I would have no problem trading Taj Brewer and Butler for him
    Last edited by Uncbball234; 11-17-2012 at 05:38 PM.

  8. 11-17-2012, 05:40 PM

  9. 11-17-2012, 05:44 PM

  10. 11-17-2012, 05:45 PM

  11. 11-17-2012, 05:46 PM

  12. 11-17-2012, 05:48 PM

  13. 11-17-2012, 05:51 PM

  14. #112
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    23,666
    vCash
    11250
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    It actually becomes taj, brewer, mirotic and jimmy butler
    pretty much

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncbball234 View Post
    You are comparing trades in the NBA to buying a DVD from Walmart wtf? The had the assets necessary to over pay for Mayo
    I used an analogy to prove a point. When the price of something is set, and you can beat the market value for it, and then are told for YOU specifically you have to extremely overpay, you say **** off and attempt to find something else at some other place. Thought that was obvious, guess not

  15. 11-17-2012, 05:59 PM

  16. 11-17-2012, 06:00 PM

  17. 11-17-2012, 06:03 PM

  18. 11-17-2012, 06:04 PM

  19. 11-17-2012, 06:06 PM

  20. 11-17-2012, 06:06 PM

  21. 11-17-2012, 06:08 PM

  22. 11-17-2012, 06:10 PM

  23. 11-17-2012, 06:10 PM

  24. 11-17-2012, 06:16 PM

  25. 11-17-2012, 06:17 PM

  26. 11-17-2012, 06:17 PM

  27. 11-17-2012, 06:19 PM

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •