Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncbball234 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    So you can't comprehend that the Memphis owner won't deal with us?
    I'm basing all of this off Shammys claim, can you comprehend that? Cause according to his claim he will deal with us
    Still waiting on your ridiculous claim of how everyone overrated Kirk when really it was just you underrating him

Around the NBA thread... Don't run away from your arguments

vCash
    Still waiting on your ridiculous claim of how everyone overrated Kirk when really it was just you underrating him

Big guy easy I was watching some football, I replied. Lets all excuse JPro for being rude and get back to our FO short comings.

vCash

Big guy easy I was watching some football, I replied. Lets all excuse JPro for being rude and get back to our FO short comings.
    The market was josh mcroberts, why give up much more? You're never right lol, keep trying though, it's comedy

vCash
    The market was josh mcroberts, why give up much more? You're never right lol, keep trying though, it's comedy
    The Grizzles preferred the pacers offer, typically to get a trade you have to make an offer better then the other teams. Ill make this simple for you (what the Griz preferred). Taj & Brewer > Mcroberts and 1st > Brewer and 1st. Did that make it easier?

vCash
    It was Brewer and 3 first round picks

Keep trying

6. 11-17-2012, 04:25 PM

7. 11-17-2012, 04:31 PM

8. 11-17-2012, 04:39 PM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    The bulls' offer easily beat the pacer's for OJ Mayo years ago. The owner of the Grizzlies went out of his way to accept a worse deal from Indiana. The Pacers were offering McRoberts & their pick. The Bulls were offering I believe one of Kyle Korver or Ronnie Brewer and CJ Watson. Which would you rather have? The Memphis FO said in order for them to deal we'd have to send either Gibson or Asik, which obviously was well above market value if they were content in taking McBob and a low/mid 20s pick.
    You never mentioned 4 first round draft picks. If you are a team looking for a big which trade offer was better?

10. 11-17-2012, 04:41 PM

11. 11-17-2012, 04:42 PM
    Reason
    personal attacks

vCash
    Yes the trade we wouldn't do was much more valuable then the Pacers offer. But I would still trade Taj Brewer and a pick for Mayo.

vCash
    You never mentioned 4 first round draft picks. If you are a team looking for a big which trade offer was better?
    It was 2 first round picks and a 2nd round pick, I was mistaken

Here's the link

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_r...d-to-land-mayo

vCash
    Yes the trade we wouldn't do was much more valuable then the Pacers offer. But I would still trade Taj Brewer and a pick for Mayo.
    Glad you aren't a GM... Because why would you overpay tremendously when the market was lower? When the owner doesn't want to deal with the Bulls there's nothing you can do... You are making absolutely no sense

You show strides of being a good poster, then you turn around and troll like this for days on end and associate yourself with some monster trolls... You act like there's teams on here... There isn't... Me and Shammy disagree a lot, me and KH disagree a lot, me and Brent disagree a lot... Keep trollling big guy

vCash
    If the price of a DVD at Walmart is $10, and there's one more left, and you go up to the cashier and are willing to pay $12 for that last DVD, and they tell you "Sorry but you will have to pay us $30 for the DVD" are you going to buy it?

**** no

vCash

Here's the link

Sweet, I still trade Taj Brewer and a pick for Mayo. Why wouldn't you? Brewer wouldn't play much with Rip and Mayo on the team. Rip would play a lot less minutes and could probably stay healthy. I understand we draft well but trading a late 1st isn't going to hurt you. So the trade basically becomes Taj and a late 1st for Mayo.

vCash

Here's the link

Sweet, I still trade Taj Brewer and a pick for Mayo. Why wouldn't you? Brewer wouldn't play much with Rip and Mayo on the team. Rip would play a lot less minutes and could probably stay healthy. I understand we draft well but trading a late 1st isn't going to hurt you. So the trade basically becomes Taj and a late 1st for Mayo.
    It actually becomes taj, brewer, mirotic and jimmy butler

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    If the price of a DVD at Walmart is $10, and there's one more left, and you go up to the cashier and are willing to pay $12 for that last DVD, and they tell you "Sorry but you will have to pay us $30 for the DVD" are you going to buy it?

**** no
    You are comparing trades in the NBA to buying a DVD from Walmart wtf? The had the assets necessary to over pay for Mayo

vCash
    How butler and Mirotic were already Bulls at the time of these trade talks

vCash
    How butler and Mirotic were already Bulls at the time of these trade talks
    That's what those draft picks were, we lose out on them if we make the trade, again, why overpay when you don't have to?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast