Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'd probably only add Mayo. 2014 UFA is the year we need to strike the lottery.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by s2kobe View Post
    Got a chance to read this article and I'm wondering everyone's thoughts or ideas of what Bulls should do.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...r-elite-status
    None of those.

The Wizards' missing piece.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Confusious View Post
    I'd probably only add Mayo. 2014 UFA is the year we need to strike the lottery.
    No chance we tank next season. Especially when Rose is at full force again. 2014 is the year when we gather our assets and potentially pursue a superstar through a trade. That superstar in my opinion is Kevin Love. There's a possibility he can become available as early the 2014 trade deadline or even the Summer of 2013. It all depends on how frustrated Love becomes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFTW View Post
    No chance we tank next season. Especially when Rose is at full force again. 2014 is the year when we gather our assets and potentially pursue a superstar through a trade. That superstar in my opinion is Kevin Love. There's a possibility he can become available as early the 2014 trade deadline or even the Summer of 2013. It all depends on how frustrated Love becomes.
    I hope the bulls never tank. How can we watch a team that doesnt mind loosing? If if we dont have any chance to win the championship i always want the bulls to win their games...

vCash
    I'd love to have Kevin Love, but then what do you do with Mirotic who's a star in Europe? You can't expect him to sign on with us as a bench player, when he'd be making more and playing more with Real Madrid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbyBlue2009 View Post
    Wade is also an elite SG and has been for a while. He is much, much more consistent with what he does and is a better decision maker. He doesn't constantly chuck up shots like Tyreke because he knows his limits.

LeBron is another terrible comparison because he's been great from midrange the last two or three season.
    There is no way you look at evans game and not see the potential for greatness. U say he chucks shots but thats the kings culture. In the right system he would be a great sg. His unnatural long arms and anticipitation plus his quickness and playmaking abilities are much needed.

Also i wasnt comparing evans to lebron AND wade since hes only one person. I was moreso saying we would have a similar model with two nearly unstoppable playmakers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabbar View Post
    I'd love to have Kevin Love, but then what do you do with Mirotic who's a star in Europe? You can't expect him to sign on with us as a bench player, when he'd be making more and playing more with Real Madrid.
    If we acquire Love (by trading Deng, Taj, and Bobcats Pick) then Mirotic comes over as the valuable 6th man. Love can play some center, so that shouldn't be a problem.

F Butler
    F Love
    C Noah
    G Hinrich
    G Rose
    6th Mirotic

vCash

vCash
    Cool. He'll be here by the deadline hopefully.

vCash
    Sorry, I thought I made it clear by lottery, I meant the UFA lottery. I specifically stated 2014 UFA. We won't tank, nor should we.

vCash
    If we acquire Love (by trading Deng, Taj, and Bobcats Pick) then Mirotic comes over as the valuable 6th man. Love can play some center, so that shouldn't be a problem.

F Butler
    F Love
    C Noah
    G Hinrich
    G Rose
    6th Mirotic
    I like the idea minus Kirk starting in 2014. I hate saying all these negative things about Kirk on here but he's kind of overrated by this board IMO. He's the type of dude I want on my squad because he will fight for a win but Hess best served as a reserve.

vCash
    Oops

Rochester Jeffersons

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    Oops
    ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncbball234 View Post
    ?
    I was reading the last page and commented and realized that the debate had already been settled... I'm just high right now lol

Rochester Jeffersons

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Confusious View Post
    Sorry, I thought I made it clear by lottery, I meant the UFA lottery. I specifically stated 2014 UFA. We won't tank, nor should we.
    My bad, misread it

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast