Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I would love to see Josh Smith on this team, Thibs could keep him in line and he could be a defensive beast for us

vCash
    Noah and Smith = No soup for you

vCash
    Only thing about that is, I doubt the FO paid Gibson that much to come off the bench next.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaSmoke View Post
    Only thing about that is, I doubt the FO paid Gibson that much to come off the bench next.
    If Mirotic gets a full off season with the Bulls, he will start and should also end up being paid more. Taj's money is representative of his role as a 6th man/poor mans starter elsewhere - exactly what he should be paid to do.

vCash
    We could trade for more shooting and it still is possible for Evans to become a better shooter also. He's way to young to write off at this point in time.

vCash
    I not too worried about Evans' shooting woes. If we think back to 2010 ECF, we lost because no one else could create their own shot, not lack of outside shooting. Evans is a great one on one player and is great off the dribble, which would create open shots for others and take pressure off Rose.

vCash
    ^ Exactly this

vCash
    I tell you one thing, is that Boozer is useless for us if he can't score.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    You would think Mirotic is the greatest player on planet earth the way people talk about him in here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncbball234 View Post
    I agree with you on those 4, I'm not as high on Lee as others on here. Affalo looked great against us, he's growing on me.
    Lee is currently sucking monkey balls with the Celtics. I prefer to pass on a player with his skill set. I have more faith in Jimmy Butler or Belinelli
    2010 - The Year of the Rose

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by killasmoke View Post
    i not too worried about evans' shooting woes. If we think back to 2010 ecf, we lost because no one else could create their own shot, not lack of outside shooting. Evans is a great one on one player and is great off the dribble, which would create open shots for others and take pressure off rose.
    this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabbar View Post
    Lee is currently sucking monkey balls with the Celtics. I prefer to pass on a player with his skill set. I have more faith in Jimmy Butler or Belinelli
    agreed especially when you consider salaries. Its too bad we couldn't get Mayo i think he is exactly what we need

vCash
    People love to diminish tyreke because he isnt a lights out shooter but the neither is wade or lebron yet they won a title and are in contention to win one damn near every year because of their other overwhelmingly unstoppable attributes. Tyreke is a great finisher and assist man, has great size speed and defensive instincts, he and rose work out in the summer together and already know how to play off eachother... i mean we wouldnt be a jump shooting team but we have bigs that crash the boards regardless and with our penetration defenses would surely be at a disadvantage guarding a three point shooting 3 or 4 (lu, mirotic)... it would be championship caliber. Sorry for the typos im on a cellphone
    Last edited by emberblaze77; 11-11-2012 at 01:50 PM. Reason: typos

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by emberblaze77 View Post
    People love to diminish tyreke because he isnt a lights out shooter but the neither is wade or lebron yet they won a title and are in contention to win one damn near every year because of their other overwhelmingly unstoppable attributes. Tyreke is a great finisher and assist man, has great size speed and defensive instincts, he and rose work out in the summer together and already know how to play off eachother... i mean we wouldnt be a jump shooting team but we have bigs that crash the boards regardless and with our penetration defenses would surely be at a disadvantage guarding a three point shooting 3 or 4 (lu, mirotic)... it would be championship caliber. Sorry for the typos im on a cellphone
    Wade is also an elite SG and has been for a while. He is much, much more consistent with what he does and is a better decision maker. He doesn't constantly chuck up shots like Tyreke because he knows his limits.

LeBron is another terrible comparison because he's been great from midrange the last two or three season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncbball234 View Post
    agreed especially when you consider salaries. Its too bad we couldn't get Mayo i think he is exactly what we need
    Sadly it sounds like we never even got to interview him. Sucks, but we shall move on. Maybe we can get him next year because it looks like he is finally making that jump.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast