Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Evans isn't a great fit, he still can't shoot at all and for a "playmaker" he has a pretty bad A/TO ratio since his rookie year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    Evans isn't a great fit, he still can't shoot at all and for a "playmaker" he has a pretty bad A/TO ratio since his rookie year.
    He's not the perfect fit, but a back court of Evans and Rose would be very hard to stop if the Bulls can turn around their shooting from distance.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    anyone notice how well Reddick has been playing this year, its early, but still, him and Afflalo are both averaging over 17ppg

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    I'll take Evans in a heartbeat. His shooting will improve and if it doesn't we can add other shooters around him. Him and Rose in the same backcourt would be game changing.

Also Tyreke is a legit 6'5 with a nice build + Thibs and Rose work ethic rubbing off on him would be awesome.

Shooters can be drafted and traded for but an attacking sg that can put up 20 a night and attack the basket and draw fouls like he can would be hard to come by. Also he can grow alongside of Rose for the next decade.

Josh Smith and Derozan would be really nice also.

vCash
    His shooting won't just magically improve. It's sucked for awhile now, and having Rose/Evans/Noah + Gibson/Deng would provide the worst spacing in the league. Hell no to Tyreke Evans.

Derozan just signed a 4 year extension (also an awful fit, possibly worse than Evans). Josh Smith, well... a lot would have to change for us to get him. I see him ending up in Houston.

vCash
    I would consider Evans if Mirotic is the real deal and is automatic from deep. Until then, stay away.

vCash
    Mayo would be sick, but I doubt that happens.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbyBlue2009 View Post
    I would consider Evans if Mirotic is the real deal and is automatic from deep. Until then, stay away.
    I still wouldn't. They way I see it is the more shooting the better. The more we can spread defenses to the perimeter with multiple deep threats, the more lanes will be open for Rose to work his magic. I want as many shooters as possible.

And, for the record, that doesn't mean I want one trick ponies. I want guys who can also defend, pass, etc. I just mean that I think as we build around Rose, bringing in guys who are known duds from the outside (Evans, DeRozan, etc.) just aren't a great fit.

vCash
    Mayo, Afflalo, Courtney Lee, Paul George

those are the perimeter guys on the wish-list for me (with settling for guys like Redick, Wes Matthews, being alright)

vCash
    Mayo or George...

Heck no to Smith! He is SO OVERRATED!

vCash
    Monta Ellis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    Mayo, Afflalo, Courtney Lee, Paul George

those are the perimeter guys on the wish-list for me (with settling for guys like Redick, Wes Matthews, being alright)
    I agree with you on those 4, I'm not as high on Lee as others on here. Affalo looked great against us, he's growing on me.

vCash
    I ****ing love how players like Evans get a pass for their awful play because of being rookie of the year... If he were on this Bulls team, people would go crazy if he played as bad as he does now and would hammer the Bulls FO

It's seriously hilarious the double standard in this forum, ****ing ridiculous

Rochester Jeffersons

vCash
    Evans and Smith would be ridiculous. I'm guessing if we got rid of Boozer and Hamilton we'd have snuff money to get both. Rose, Evans, Deng on the perimeter and Smith and Noah protecting the rim!!!! Crazy!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaSmoke View Post
    Evans and Smith would be ridiculous. I'm guessing if we got rid of Boozer and Hamilton we'd have snuff money to get both. Rose, Evans, Deng on the perimeter and Smith and Noah protecting the rim!!!! Crazy!!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast