Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampirate View Post
    #1. It's been like 4 games people, if you're going to make this point, wait 10 more games.

#2. It's a bad contract for 2 years, the third year is an expiring.

#3. It was a power play that back fired on BC, he wanted Nash, didn't get him.
    If Fields keeps playing like he is, Colangelo will be without a job soon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    If Fields keeps playing like he is, Colangelo will be without a job soon.
    No he won't, need I remind you of a player he got from housten by the name of kyle Lowry?

By the same amount of games Fields is failing, Lowry is suceeding the same amount.

Both players were aquired the same offseason. (yes I know Lowry is injured but that trade now looks fantastic)

vCash
    Colangelo's record with free agents in Toronto is so shoddy. I can't think of one free agent he's signed that actually had a positive return.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I cant front less than a year after the lockout ended Fields a man who was never good at anything got 20 million dollars to do what ever he does on the court which is, dribble 2 steps and pass it or pass the ball clockwise. All he ever does is pass and when he shoots its bricks. But people were calling him "the best rebounding SG ever" and saying he was "rookie of the year" had "all star potential" then MSG Knick commercials ran about this kid, those were thebest.
    Don't you get tired of being wrong and ignorant all the time??

In his rookie year, Fields was a much better talent than he's proven to be since. That year he lead guards in boards (if memory serves) and was a great cleanup guy around the rim. He also made excellent cuts and had an effective three point shot. He was a credible ROY candidate. Once Melo came on board Fields lost his role and has yet to carve out a new niche. He did he did find a small grove with Lin as well.

No doubt TOR overpaid him, for whatever reason, but he can still be a valuable asset for a team if he finds his role. Right now, he absolutely blows though.
    Last edited by colinskik; 11-07-2012 at 01:22 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    ok, its up to you how long we should wait before criticizing a player? sorry didn't know that. Its been 11 games now counting preseason.

I don't get this logic, EVERY contract is an expiring in the last year, how does it negate the 3rd year? You won't see many teams knocking down doors to pay Fields $7m in year 3, and if they are, its only because they'd want to unload more crap on you for longer years. Otherwise what would be the point of a team taking him on?
    You are becoming one of my favorite posters.

It is funny to me how people scream sample size. How often have we seen similar posts to this:

2 games
    Yeah I'm sure they'll go 0-82

Yet what are people expecting in the forums? Nobody is going to make threads for a month until we have THE PROPER AMOUNT OF ANALYSIS DATA TO FORM OPINIONS!

Fields's was a disappointment last season and got overpaid needlessly for the ulterior motives of the Raptors. It backfired and Raptors fans who are seeing him fail deserve every right to critique his poor start.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by colinskik View Post
    Don't you get tired of being wrong and ignorant all the time??

In his rookie year, Fields was a much better talent than he's proven to be since. That year he lead guards in boards (if memory serves) and was a great cleanup guy around the rim. He also made excellent cuts and had an effective three point shot. He was a credible ROY candidate. Once Melo came on board Fields lost his role and has yet to carve out a new niche. He did he did find a small grove with Lin as well.

No doubt TOR overpaid him, for whatever reason, but he can still be a valuable asset for a team if he finds his role. Right now, he absolutely blows though.
    This is the same guy who wrote a post saying Gerald Wallace is as good a player as Kevin Love. Once I read that, I realized this guy's a moron and just scroll past his posts.

vCash
    cool story bro

vCash
    Fields is entertainer,he is like Scalabrine with less skills:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldX5TT3uIWc

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lajoie View Post
    Colangelo's record with free agents in Toronto is so shoddy. I can't think of one free agent he's signed that actually had a positive return.
    Jorge Garbajosa, and Anthony Parker.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers4life08 View Post
    Fields is entertainer,he is like Scalabrine with less skills:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldX5TT3uIWc

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Jorge Garbajosa, and Anthony Parker.
    Also I believe Calderon was a free agent. Could be wrong.

vCash
    Fields is shiiiiiit and everyone knows this... He got overpaid and everyone knows this.... The only reason we got him and signed him to that ridiculous contract is because of Nash!!

BC plan backfired big time, the only real winners are the Knicks and Landry.

This is coming from a Raptor fan!
    LEAFS, CHELSEA FC, RAPTORS, BLUE JAYS, COWBOYS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Funny thing is you and your team might be able to watch us since you guys won't be busy come April
    i didn't know ny fans had their own dmf only more ********

vCash
    Ha ha raptors overpaid for trash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BHF View Post
    i didn't know ny fans had their own dmf only more ********
    I guess we figured out who Dick2 dupe was... ^

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast