Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Wow u guys should be bashing the raptors not the Knicks. This kid field have nothing to do with us right now. We were smart enough to let him walk. Blame the raptors for giving him a $20M contract. We replaced him with Ronny Brewer for the minimum and he's everything field couldn't be. Give us some credit for that.

I Love My Team. I Love My City.
    We Are The KnicksTape.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by miller74 View Post
    How about when Bosh missed a lay up to a win a game that would have kept them in the playoffs, its happens to better players than fields
    Patrick Ewing's famous missed lay-up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    All I have to say is thank you Raps.
    funny thing is you guys will play 4 MAYBE 5 more games than us. Good luck!

vCash
    ah well worked out for the knicks. tons of depth. things went the right way for NY. just have to stay healthy. Fields will bounce back. i dont think hes settled yet there in toronto. But it seems like he did lose his nose for the ball which made him a great rebounder. If he lost that, then he's screwed. time will tell.

vCash
    Fields needs to fix his shot. It is really awkward looking.

vCash
    In addition to his missed layups.. missed like 102943 open 3's.. its astonishing really.

GO JAYS GO!!

Follow me @3mikee_

vCash
    * Pts 2.5
    * Reb 3.0
    * Ast 1.8

and he's getting paid

5, 5, 8 mil WOOHOOO WHAT A STEAL RIGHT?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    funny thing is you guys will play 4 MAYBE 5 more games than us. Good luck!
    Funny thing is you and your team might be able to watch us since you guys won't be busy come April

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    People believe Knick fans so much, they would agree that Fields was great and the media would hype him up that he wasnt included in the Melo deal. I was calling this guy terrible since he "made a name for himself"
    To be fair I think everyone had high hopes around the league for Fields his rookie season. he was a mid 2nd round pick who played very well. After the Melo trade we all seen what happened. I Think that first playoff series really made me sour on Fields. Dude bricks more shots than he makes, he's a terrific rebounder at the position he plays but he doesn't provide much more than that. I've always said his shooting mechanics were trash and he sags off of his man too much on Defense

i7 3770k 16gb DDR3 GTX 780

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by miller74 View Post
    How about when Bosh missed a lay up to a win a game that would have kept them in the playoffs, its happens to better players than fields
    Difference is, bosh is good. Fields sucks

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    all that being said I think Fields is a solid player, but he's not a guy that can handle any pressure or expectations.

When he first came to NY there were no expectations and he was happy to just make the team and he played loose.

Then when Melo came NY had expectations and with the roster gutted alot was expected of Fields and thats when he really started pressing and struggling.

Giving him a $20m contract must put the weight of the world on his shoulders, and I don't think he can handle it.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeaTxRipZz View Post
    To be fair I think everyone had high hopes around the league for Fields his rookie season. he was a mid 2nd round pick who played very well. After the Melo trade we all seen what happened. I Think that first playoff series really made me sour on Fields. Dude bricks more shots than he makes, he's a terrific rebounder at the position he plays but he doesn't provide much more than that. I've always said his shooting mechanics were trash and he sags off of his man too much on Defense
    These posts pretty much summed it up. People think Fields only played well the first half of his rookie season. That's not true. He also played well with Jeremy Lin when Melo and Amar'e were out. He was "loose" as nyc put it. There is something about the pressure just seems to get to him. He can do everything a little bit but nothing particularly well (his rebounding is overrated). I think a team would be very lucky to have him as their 3rd or 4th wing for $2-$3 million per year. He can give you 7ppg-4rpg type numbers. But paying him $5-$5-$8 is just going to hold the Raptors back.

vCash
    BC should be fired, he's the dumbest GM in the league. He got the job from his fuking father too, figures
    We are Anonymous,
    We are Legion,
    We do not forgive,
    We do not forget,
    Expect us

vCash
    Fields is one of the worst wing players I've ever seen. Not sure what BC saw in that guy...

vCash
    #1. It's been like 4 games people, if you're going to make this point, wait 10 more games.

#2. It's a bad contract for 2 years, the third year is an expiring.

#3. It was a power play that back fired on BC, he wanted Nash, didn't get him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampirate View Post
    #1. It's been like 4 games people, if you're going to make this point, wait 10 more games.

#2. It's a bad contract for 2 years, the third year is an expiring.

#3. It was a power play that back fired on BC, he wanted Nash, didn't get him.
    ok, its up to you how long we should wait before criticizing a player? sorry didn't know that. Its been 11 games now counting preseason.

I don't get this logic, EVERY contract is an expiring in the last year, how does it negate the 3rd year? You won't see many teams knocking down doors to pay Fields $7m in year 3, and if they are, its only because they'd want to unload more crap on you for longer years. Otherwise what would be the point of a team taking him on?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast