Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    You sound mad.
    Why would he be mad? Fields is no longer teh Knicks problem and Nash is hurt already, and when he's played he looks done.

vCash

vCash
    Toronto has more to worry about than just landry fields...

He will get the blame though. I wish I saw his face when they offered him 20 mill..

"20 mill? Where's Ashton"?

Sugar Ray Leonard whooping on Floyd Mayweather Sr.

vCash
    god Fields sucks...

vCash
    As a knick fan, i was evilly laughing in the corner when Raps offered him that RIDICULOUS contract xDD
    Thats`s the spirit TEAM, that`s the spirit ...

vCash
    Worth every penny

Being banned is like going to a correctional facility, it doesn't correct anything, in fact, it makes you worse

vCash
    Maybe he will redeem himself.

vCash
    Man I can't thank Toronto enough for taking that piece of trash off our hands! Further-more, I really don't understand what other Knick fans saw in him? Their were some in the knicks forum that wanted us to match that ugly contract

vCash
    Right now is it between Fields and Gallo? Fields has been worse for sure, but he also has way less expectations and talent.

I mean the view for Fields clearly is a short term option while Ross develops, and then Fields goes to the bench. Gallo is supposed to be a potential All-Star caliber player and he's not even shooting 30% lol. Another candidate, Wilson Chandler. Big contract, horrendous production. At least Jeremy Lin isn't doing horrible like those three, and has far less experience in the league

Actually, how about former Knicks who signed big deals on other teams as a group category?

vCash
    He probably caught the ball and went up thinking he was right there but realized he was under the basket too much to put it up on the left side so he tried to go reverse..

vCash
    Seems like a nice guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKINFL View Post
    Man I can't thank Toronto enough for taking that piece of trash off our hands! Further-more, I really don't understand what other Knick fans saw in him? Their were some in the knicks forum that wanted us to match that ugly contract
    I for one didn't want the knicks to match.

However the point others were making was for the knicks who were over the cap by a lot, it didn't matter how much he gets paid because they can't sign anybody with that money anyways.

Basically they felt he was the best option. Turns out they got Ronnie Brewer and Jason Kidd instead.

Good riddance.

vCash
    Best of luck to him n his hot chick

vCash
    Its only because of D'antoni's system he looked good in his rookie year. I remember there's even 1 raptor fan here bragging Fields' going to be the next Scottie Pippen when they signed him! LOL

It's party time!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heyman321 View Post
    For all you guys that were watching the election today and missed this, I present to you, Landry Fields.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyjgo...ayer_embedded#!
    Why on earth did he not just lay it in instead of trying a reverse layup?! After missing a couple of other this year already, why would you not make things simple for yourself?!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast