Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Remember when Knicks fans wanted him to be named Roy? LOL and now they turn their back on him per usual.
    He had a great 1st half of the season with us and then he fell off and never returned. So there's a reason for that.
    Deal with it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Remember when Knicks fans wanted him to be named Roy? LOL and now they turn their back on him per usual.
    To be fair with the exception of myself and 2-3 other Knicks fans, everyone hated him last season. I was hoping he would return to his first half of hid rookie season's level of play.

vCash
    Fields is what he has always been. Bryan Colangelo is the one who really sucks here for giving him such a ridiculous contract. Thanks Bryan!

vCash
    TOR did NY a favor on two ends. Nash is already hurt and Kidd has been invaluable to NY.

Having Kidd & keeping Shump was the best move for NY.

Then giving Fields that contracts also led to NY getting Ronnie Brewer, who has also been amazing on both ends, yet making less than $1m.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    TOR did NY a favor on two ends. Nash is already hurt and Kidd has been invaluable to NY.

Having Kidd & keeping Shump was the best move for NY.

Then giving Fields that contracts also led to NY getting Ronnie Brewer, who has also been amazing on both ends, yet making less than $1m.
    My thinking exactly

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    You sound mad.
    Actually I loved it. It worked out great for us. Thank you Raptors

vCash
    In some ways its poetic justice for Colangelo.

He was literally trying to FORCE Nash to go to TOR. Even when Nash wasn't signing despite TOR offering $12m per while NY was offering $8m. He tried to take away Nash's options not realizing LAL was an option.

Colangelo was borderline obsessed with a guy who clearly didn't want to go there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    In some ways its poetic justice for Colangelo.

He was literally trying to FORCE Nash to go to TOR. Even when Nash wasn't signing despite TOR offering $12m per while NY was offering $8m. He tried to take away Nash's options not realizing LAL was an option.

Colangelo was borderline obsessed with a guy who clearly didn't want to go there.
    Lets just say he got played.

vCash
    all that being said I think Fields is a solid player, but he's not a guy that can handle any pressure or expectations.

When he first came to NY there were no expectations and he was happy to just make the team and he played loose.

Then when Melo came NY had expectations and with the roster gutted alot was expected of Fields and thats when he really started pressing and struggling.

Giving him a $20m contract must put the weight of the world on his shoulders, and I don't think he can handle it.

vCash
    All I have to say is thank you Raps.

vCash
    why would a gm sign a knick reject to a long term contract?
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
    - Arthur Schopenauer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theheatles View Post
    why would a gm sign a knick reject to a long term contract?
    Try to block a trade for a player that wanted no part of his team to begin with. He helped us out a lot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    To be fair with the exception of myself and 2-3 other Knicks fans, everyone hated him last season. I was hoping he would return to his first half of hid rookie season's level of play.
    This. Exactly this.

Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

The division is going to be ran by the Sixers and Raptors in three years. Book it.

vCash
    Stupid thread - this type of stuff happens to the best players in the league.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    How about when Bosh missed a lay up to a win a game that would have kept them in the playoffs, its happens to better players than fields

“Just gobble, gobble, gobble, turkey from jive turkey gobblers”

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast