Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Amir Khan vs Julio Diaz

Amir is fighting Julio Diaz on April 27 at UK
    A decent fight for Khan, Step up from Molina and probably a fight to get use to and form a better relationship with Virgil. Khan needs to win this fight.

vCash
    I don't know why Amir ever left the uk in the first place.

vCash
    I still want to see Khan vs Bradley. Hope he wins this fight so Bradley-Khan happens.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    I still want to see Khan vs Bradley. Hope he wins this fight so Bradley-Khan happens.
    golden boy fighters vs top rank fighters will be at a stand still for awhile with the new floyd deal, that effects more than ya think.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Da_Future_knick View Post
    Amir is fighting Julio Diaz on April 27 at UK
    A decent fight for Khan, Step up from Molina and probably a fight to get use to and form a better relationship with Virgil. Khan needs to win this fight.
    Still no Prescott or Maidana rematch?

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Lol talk to me when Prescott gets to an Elite level then Amir will have a rematch.
    And Maidana fights at 147, Amir doesn't want to move up until he fights Garcia because he knows once he makes 147 he won't be able to make 140.
    Nice try tho!

vCash
    If khan wants to be an elite fighter an not just an elite talent he needs to rematch the guys he lost to or had a draw with.

Needs to beat presscott, maidana, Garcia, Peterson, to be considered elite, at least needs to beat some of those guys. I still stand by my statement that hunter will rebuild him and give him a pro style and get rid of the amateurish bs he's been doing in the ring.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    If khan wants to be an elite fighter an not just an elite talent he needs to rematch the guys he lost to or had a draw with.

Needs to beat presscott, maidana, Garcia, Peterson, to be considered elite, at least needs to beat some of those guys. I still stand by my statement that hunter will rebuild him and give him a pro style and get rid of the amateurish bs he's been doing in the ring.
    Exactly. Amir will never get fully respected until he stops ducking fighters who have his number.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    looks like Audley Harrison vs Deontay Wilder will be on this card. Good step up foe wilder.

vCash
    Bump...

Crazy week in boxing,
    Khan vs Diaz
    Garcia vs Judah
    Martinez vs Murray

vCash
    Haven't seen much improvement from Khan's defense and his offense took a step back.

vCash
    Heard this fight was down to the wire and a good one, mad I missed, if anyone finds a video link later, post it please.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Rude View Post
    Heard this fight was down to the wire and a good one, mad I missed, if anyone finds a video link later, post it please.
    replay will come on showtime, after the judah/garcia fight

vCash
    fight was incredibly boring. Khan looked bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Haven't seen much improvement from Khan's defense and his offense took a step back.
    Yeah, he's still trying to break away from his amateur style and get a pro one, but it's going to take time and may never happen.

Its like when jermain Taylor jumped ship and trained with Emanuel Stewart, he looked god awful, never was able to change his style.

Maybe that's why roach kept him aggressive and had him going balls to wall right out the gate. Maybe he knew Amir would never truly change, and maybe he knew Amir needed to go for KOs because his chin is to suspect to be in 12 round fights.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast