Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    351
    vCash
    1500

    Amir Khan vs Julio Diaz

    Amir is fighting Julio Diaz on April 27 at UK
    A decent fight for Khan, Step up from Molina and probably a fight to get use to and form a better relationship with Virgil. Khan needs to win this fight.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    15,873
    vCash
    500
    I don't know why Amir ever left the uk in the first place.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    35,802
    vCash
    1090
    I still want to see Khan vs Bradley. Hope he wins this fight so Bradley-Khan happens.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    15,873
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    I still want to see Khan vs Bradley. Hope he wins this fight so Bradley-Khan happens.
    golden boy fighters vs top rank fighters will be at a stand still for awhile with the new floyd deal, that effects more than ya think.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Donating blood: Red and Gold+
    Posts
    30,290
    vCash
    4865
    Quote Originally Posted by Da_Future_knick View Post
    Amir is fighting Julio Diaz on April 27 at UK
    A decent fight for Khan, Step up from Molina and probably a fight to get use to and form a better relationship with Virgil. Khan needs to win this fight.
    Still no Prescott or Maidana rematch?


    Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana


    Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    351
    vCash
    1500
    Lol talk to me when Prescott gets to an Elite level then Amir will have a rematch.
    And Maidana fights at 147, Amir doesn't want to move up until he fights Garcia because he knows once he makes 147 he won't be able to make 140.
    Nice try tho!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    15,873
    vCash
    500
    If khan wants to be an elite fighter an not just an elite talent he needs to rematch the guys he lost to or had a draw with.

    Needs to beat presscott, maidana, Garcia, Peterson, to be considered elite, at least needs to beat some of those guys. I still stand by my statement that hunter will rebuild him and give him a pro style and get rid of the amateurish bs he's been doing in the ring.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Donating blood: Red and Gold+
    Posts
    30,290
    vCash
    4865
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    If khan wants to be an elite fighter an not just an elite talent he needs to rematch the guys he lost to or had a draw with.

    Needs to beat presscott, maidana, Garcia, Peterson, to be considered elite, at least needs to beat some of those guys. I still stand by my statement that hunter will rebuild him and give him a pro style and get rid of the amateurish bs he's been doing in the ring.
    Exactly. Amir will never get fully respected until he stops ducking fighters who have his number.


    Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana


    Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,707
    vCash
    1500
    looks like Audley Harrison vs Deontay Wilder will be on this card. Good step up foe wilder.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    281
    vCash
    1500
    Bump...


    Crazy week in boxing,
    .
    Khan vs Diaz
    Garcia vs Judah
    Martinez vs Murray

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    35,802
    vCash
    1090
    Haven't seen much improvement from Khan's defense and his offense took a step back.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    281
    vCash
    1500
    Heard this fight was down to the wire and a good one, mad I missed, if anyone finds a video link later, post it please.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    133
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Rude View Post
    Heard this fight was down to the wire and a good one, mad I missed, if anyone finds a video link later, post it please.
    replay will come on showtime, after the judah/garcia fight

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,707
    vCash
    1500
    fight was incredibly boring. Khan looked bad.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    281
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Haven't seen much improvement from Khan's defense and his offense took a step back.
    Yeah, he's still trying to break away from his amateur style and get a pro one, but it's going to take time and may never happen.

    Its like when jermain Taylor jumped ship and trained with Emanuel Stewart, he looked god awful, never was able to change his style.

    Maybe that's why roach kept him aggressive and had him going balls to wall right out the gate. Maybe he knew Amir would never truly change, and maybe he knew Amir needed to go for KOs because his chin is to suspect to be in 12 round fights.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •