"From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    How many Biedrins jerseys do you own?

THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bgdreton View Post
    Biedrins should not play not one sec unless it was to foul somebody. Are you guys serious he sucks! When he comes in he usually has more fouls than points and reb combined! He is like Zito of the 2010 giants. Just because he gets paid handsomely does not mean he deserves to play. Man why are we talking about this bum when our team is 3-2 with bogut playing limited mins and only 70 percent healthy or so. Everyone knows he will be traded bc off his expiring contract or not resigned to free up so cap room. Plus he is an alcoholic why do you think they called him the goose!
    Despite the fact that Biedrins is a shell of his former self, he's still a 7 foot center. Will he make a huge difference? Probably not, but if anything he can still clog the lanes and alter shots (maybe blocks if he gets lucky). It's not the fact that he sucks because we all know that, it's the fact that without Bogut we are down to two legitimate sized centers: Ezeili and Beans. We can play Landry and Lee at the 4 and 5 position for so long but we can't keep them on the floor the entire game. We are trying to move towards a traditional style of basketball, and the only reason we're still going small is because of Bogut's limited minutes. We cannot continue to compete if we keep playing small.

vCash
    Side note, why does every one keep comparing the Warriors to the SF Giants. Can we at least keep it in the NBA? It's not like I don't hear enough about the freaking Giants.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninhmeister View Post
    Side note, why does every one keep comparing the Warriors to the SF Giants. Can we at least keep it in the NBA? It's not like I don't hear enough about the freaking Giants.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    link?

Huh? He said it on the knbr show. He said he has no problem backing ezili up with biedrins. I think beans has something to prove. He does work hard. Do u know that biedrins is actually pretty buff? Look at his shoulders. He definitely lifts weights and with his height it's silly to call him small. The guy can play ball. The one thing that gets in his way is his free throws. But the team hasn't passed him the ball a lot the last few years and he has had injuries. Jackson also sat him out a lot when we had udoh or kwame for a short period. Biedrins has had a case of bad luck. But hey he's still on the team. 9 years it has been folks, this has been biedrins 9th season as a warrior. He has been with us since 04. That's a long time! So show some loyalty and stop thinking of him as melky Cabrera. Give the man respect! Like it or not he's been one of the best centers the dubs have had the last 15 years. Maybe he does need to go back to his spike hair. Biedrins can be our starting center. Yes that is a legitimate fact. He used to be an 11 11 guy. And he had a few real good years and showed lots of hustle. Biedrins goes back way back even before the we believe teÓm. People don't realize how long he's been with us. Plus we have ezili. We have Carl Landry. And yes lee. We didn't have this type of quality before. So with our depth hope beans returns to form along with the good play of Landry lee and ezili. That way bogut is just a bonus if he returns. That would be a good problem to have, biedrins battling bogut for the center job. Be more optimistic people. We have has a good center all along in andris biedrins. But we also have Landry lee and ezili and even Tyler for depth. Consider bogut a bonus if he comes back!

vCash
    I have never seen someone ever advocate for Beans unless they had mental issues.

vCash
    supposedly he knows beanbag personally..so i could see him defending his friend

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    supposedly he knows beanbag personally..so i could see him defending his friend
    He's lying.

vCash
    Then someone has andris' beans in his mouth

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Gross.

Slumpy Shoulder HR Counter: 10

vCash
    Don't know him well but have hung out with him and zarko back in the days at the strip club. They are wild. Then saw them again a couple years later at a bar during the jazz playoffs. They remembered me. The warriors don't have to look for another center and Kenyon Martin as an option is ridiculous at this point. There is a 26 year old center out there 6 ft 11- 7 foot tall about 245 pounds of muscle and he's had multiples few years of 9 and 9 Seasons though his best was 11 and 11. That guy also Shoots 60 percent from the field. That guy happens to be a competent player on the warriors, andris biedrins. Let the guy play. He will prove to us once again that he's our most talented center

vCash
    he is not competent at all. You think free throws are his only problem? he has no confidence and it's showing. he cant block a shot anymore or even make a layup. do i want biedrins to regain his form? yes i do. will he? i dont think so. its been two seasons and he still cant get his confidence up.

mark jackson is the master motivator, and he even said beans would return to form. my guess is he worked with him alot...yet beans still cant do it. i honestly hope for the sake of his career that he does...but at this point i dont think he can, at least no with the warriors.

and just cuz he says beans is backing up ezeli doesnt mean hes going to get playing time.

who was ezelis backup when bogut didnt play? exactly.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    I was even discussing this with my buddy over the phone while we were listening to knbr collectively and Jackson incinuated that biedrins would play without doubt. He called biedrins the double double machine and got excited. I'm really excited for biedrins to start rolling again. I have total faith. It was all mental for andris. But he knows what's up for stake this year. He is too good a player to struggle more. I'm stoked.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    I was even discussing this with my buddy over the phone while we were listening to knbr collectively and Jackson incinuated that biedrins would play without doubt. He called biedrins the double double machine and got excited. I'm really excited for biedrins to start rolling again. I have total faith. It was all mental for andris. But he knows what's up for stake this year. He is too good a player to struggle more. I'm stoked.
    Total faith? Do you know what faith is?

If the dubs are halfway decent, SHOW me. Let them show me. Until then it's all hype. I'm sure next year the hype will be even more.
    Listen. They have disappointed me. The warriors aught to forfit the season
    They are the same team as the last few years with lots of rookies! What's so different about them? Every year it's new hype!
    Listen brother! The last 20 years warriors fans be saying we were so close, we were so close! A loss is a loss my friend. Remember how I said wins and losses are all that matters? This is the same warriors team! Beat on the boards, beat inside, throwing up 3 point attempts. Same thing! U tell me how I'm wrong pal of mine!
    FAITH?

So you have faith that Biedrins can turn it around, but for some odd reason, you dont have faith that the Warriors can be successful?

you want Biedrins to succeed but not the Warriors?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhkNLHictW8

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast