Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    I've personally seen practice footage where Biedrins' will knock down 7 out of 10 free throws, like it's nothing. I've also seen him hit jumpers from the elbow like it's nothing. Tell me how he can do that in practice, but can't even make 20% of his free throws during games? His confidence is all ****ed up, there's no way around it. I wish he would stop being a ***** and just get some damn heir gel.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    I could go for two tacos for $0.99 right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    I could go for 6.

Welcome back Slumpy Shoulders!!

vCash
    sry..i took it off cuz ppl will say my sig is too big

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    wasn't bazemore like a top defensive player at ODU? Most players who are primarily the best defenders on their team tend to play well in the NBA as an average defender. His play style is similar to B. Rush, they are the same size, same height, have nearly the same wingspan, but Bazemore lacks an offensive game. Biedrins = Waste of money

vCash
    Go to page 4 if u wanna read about my history with meeting andris and his friends in San Francisco. He's actually a really nice chill guy. Would never harm you or be rude. Very classy.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345