Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 48
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,560
    vCash
    1500

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    3,320
    vCash
    500
    I would probably have to go

    Cobb
    Rodgers
    Hayward
    Matthews
    James Jones

    in that order
    Eddie Lacy


    Carries:284
    Yards: 1178
    Yards/Game: 78.5
    Average: 4.1
    Touchdowns: 11
    Catches: 35
    Yards: 257

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,058
    vCash
    1500
    Rodgers
    Jones
    Cobb
    Matthews
    Hayward
    .....
    Walden/Burnett
    The Quest For Lombardi
    Bringin' It Back Home


    Where It All Began

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by gbpackers12 View Post
    So far this year, I'd say -

    Aaron Rodgers
    Clay Matthews
    Randall Cobb
    James Jones
    Casey Hayward
    looks good to me
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals


  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    17,850
    vCash
    1500
    Sitton is having a very good year and still no love?

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    18,727
    vCash
    785
    Im the only one giving Masthay some love huh. He obviously has helped us a lot more then some people recognize.
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji




  7. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    at the beach
    Posts
    3,024
    vCash
    1500
    Rodgers
    Matthews
    Jennings
    Cobb
    Toss up for me between T. Williams/Bishop/Raji

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ******'s bed
    Posts
    83,869
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    Sitton is having a very good year and still no love?
    Sports media has everyone convinced we have the Eagles OL. Surely none of the players can be any good. I hurt after the SEA game on local radio that Bulaga was the next Mandarich. This is not a joke. It's what this guy said.

    Anyways, Sitton is a damned good player but I haven't kept my eye on OL nearly as heavily as in the past since I don't actually have any worries over it.

    #YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,560
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Sports media has everyone convinced we have the Eagles OL. Surely none of the players can be any good. I hurt after the SEA game on local radio that Bulaga was the next Mandarich. This is not a joke. It's what this guy said.

    Anyways, Sitton is a damned good player but I haven't kept my eye on OL nearly as heavily as in the past since I don't actually have any worries over it.
    Differenece between us and the Eagles is that we don't have a Felon directing our ring (in ring I mean offense as a whole)....get it?



    lulzies

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ******'s bed
    Posts
    83,869
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by brewerboy View Post
    Differenece between us and the Eagles is that we don't have a Felon directing our ring (in ring I mean offense as a whole)....get it?



    lulzies
    You need to take a comedy class at the learning annex on Wednesday nights.

    #YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,560
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    You need to take a comedy class at the learning annex on Wednesday nights.
    Yes sir! Please send me the info and I will do. As I told you before, your wish is my command.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ******'s bed
    Posts
    83,869
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by brewerboy View Post
    Yes sir! Please send me the info and I will do. As I told you before, your wish is my command.
    Lmao. Okay that was a bit better.

    #YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,560
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Lmao. Okay that was a bit better.
    You think Im joking?
    Im not.
    Meow

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ******'s bed
    Posts
    83,869
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by brewerboy View Post
    You think Im joking?
    Im not.
    Meow
    I'm thinking you may be intoxicated.

    #YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    18,727
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I'm thinking you may be intoxicated.
    His mug shot is going to be added to the ones in his sig haha
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji




Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •