Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Top 10 2013 recruit SG James Young commits to Kentucky

Not surprised. He took only one visit his whole recruiting trail. and now they have 3 top 10 players, in addition to potentially Randle for 2013.

Sheesh.

#iubb

vCash

vCash
    If Wiggins goes there he won't even start :cry:

vCash
    Do you think Wiggins will re-classify? It's been pretty quiet on that front lately even though they said a decision would be made around this time.

#iubb

vCash
    Depends how quick he is to a decision on where to play. If he has no idea then better to stay in 2014 in figure it out. if he already knows where he wants to go no point in staying an extra year when you could go play with the Harrisons' and co and win a championship and get to the NBA sooner

vCash
    Guys relax, just cause Kensucky is hogging up all these, " Top 10" recruits doesn't assure them a championship. Kesucky has no depth, and will continue to have no depth so as long as they keep this one and done philosophy going. I much rather face a Kentucky with no bench than an Indiana will all their players.
    GIFSoup
    Coming to an ACC court near you.

vCash
    ^We saw last year that they worked pretty fine with a 7-8 man rotation...could be casue of the talent level with 6 freshman going to the draft, but that's just the Calipari system. As much as I hate his guts, he does work

#iubb

vCash
    Next year they won't be that scary much like the team with just T. Jones and Knight and yet they still reached the Final 4. Then they added that amazing freshman class plus had Jones stay. Imagine if 1-2 of this class stay another year and join up with Harrison's, Wiggins, Randle, etc. Then the depth problem is solved.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinaraider View Post
    Guys relax, just cause Kensucky is hogging up all these, " Top 10" recruits doesn't assure them a championship. Kesucky has no depth, and will continue to have no depth so as long as they keep this one and done philosophy going. I much rather face a Kentucky with no bench than an Indiana will all their players.
    "Kensucky" was one a the best basketball teams in the country, lost 6 of their 7 main pieces to the draft, and are still ranked high. Not sure where they suck.

Sounds like a Carolina fan that's still mad because we found out how Barnes plays without a PG.

vCash
    Jesus. How in the hell does Calapari do it? I mean even if he is cheating. Damn.

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    This I read, actually works against Kentucky because Young and Wiggins both play the wing, so from what I read, he might not want to share minutes with anyone eventhough his people are saying that he's an unselfish player...yeah right.

I'm glad that they got Young, this leaves a door wide open for Wiggins and other Colleges. As we speak, Roy Williams was on his way to watch him play as well as talk to him about Carolina Blue.
    GIFSoup
    Coming to an ACC court near you.

vCash
    Wiggins to FSU in 2013, or UK in 2014.