Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Should Vince Carter have his jersey retired in Toronto?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • No. One playoff series win is not enough success.

    21 60.00%
  • Yes. He was an all-star.

    14 40.00%
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 211
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,265
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I guarantee you if he became a Raptor again, the city will embrace it.
    Lol what? no they wouldn't. If he became a Raptor again, people would boo him at every home game.


    TANKRONTO TANKTORS

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    32,939
    vCash
    1500
    Sure. They should also hang his jersey.

    People need to move on.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    9,339
    vCash
    1500
    stop being bitter about Vince folks. he put Toronto on the map.

    nothing wrong with Vince retiring as a Rap. I wouldn't mind Vince as a backup SG/SF. He's STILL better than anything we have.



  4. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    9,339
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by heyman321 View Post
    Lol what? no they wouldn't. If he became a Raptor again, people would boo him at every home game.
    i bet you they won't

    If Miami can embrace Ray Allen, Toronto fans can surely embrace the player that put them on the map. Raptors fans need to shut their faces and stop acting like little kids. You see the game right now? beggars can't be choosers.



  5. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,519
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I guarantee you if he became a Raptor again, the city will embrace it.
    Probably but I still agree with his post


    Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    ...For me a large part of it is that they were rivals. LeBron vs Wade was a great rivalry and for them to team up just doesn't sit right with me. It would've been cool if LeBron had gone to the Bulls.....
    and Bosh to the Heat to join Wade. That would've been awesome... I would've respected LeBron way more if he went there.
    Why have great rivals when you can join them and have none.... Lebron James where losing the spirit of competition happens!

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9,944
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by koreancabbage View Post
    i bet you they won't

    If Miami can embrace Ray Allen, Toronto fans can surely embrace the player that put them on the map. Raptors fans need to shut their faces and stop acting like little kids. You see the game right now? beggars can't be choosers.
    Yea like Vince is gonna make an actual difference with his putrid d.

    **** that Cabbage. I'd rather take my chances with Landry Fields.
    Last edited by Rego247; 11-06-2012 at 09:48 PM.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    9,339
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rego247 View Post
    Yea like Vince is gonna make an actual difference with his putrid d.

    **** that Cabbage. I'd rather take my chances with Landry Fields.
    Landry can't even hit an open shot with no one around underneath the basket....and thats not even a figure of speech LOL

    Vince > anyone on the Raps bench and Fields.



  8. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9,944
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by koreancabbage View Post
    Landry can't even hit an open shot with no one around underneath the basket....and thats not even a figure of speech LOL

    Vince > anyone on the Raps bench and Fields.
    Lol my hate for Vince supersedes my disgust for Landry offensive skills.

    But seriously, I'd rather give minutes to Ross or Kleiza.

    At least they'll give me effort on D.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    11,162
    vCash
    1500
    He could kiss my foot and I'd still tell him to get lost. He gave up on the team, gave our plays away and acted like a child through it all. Retire somewhere else, scum.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    9,339
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rego247 View Post
    Lol my hate for Vince supersedes my disgust for Landry offensive skills.

    But seriously, I'd rather give minutes to Ross or Kleiza.

    At least they'll give me effort on D.
    i think when Vince gets to the Raps at some point and time, it would be when we contend. and then he can win his first championship and truly retire as a Rap. Thats my hope.



  11. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    34,758
    vCash
    1255
    nope **** Wince. Even though he said the right things on Tim & Sid today. The guy QUIT ON OUR TEAM, FANS, CITY, AND FRANCHISE. What he did was 10000000x worse than what Lebron did to Cleveland. I don't know how you can forgive that.


  12. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9,944
    vCash
    1500

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4,889
    vCash
    1500

    Vince Wants To Retire a Raptor..

    Montreal forgave Roy, Tdot can forgive Vince.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,310
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rego247 View Post
    EPIC!!!




    out of all of these , the guy's a quitter

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    34,758
    vCash
    1255
    Quote Originally Posted by Rego247 View Post
    LOL at the title


Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •