Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Should Vince Carter have his jersey retired in Toronto?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • No. One playoff series win is not enough success.

21 60.00%
  • Yes. He was an all-star.

14 40.00%
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThuglifeJ View Post
    an ******* star?
    how many girls has VC raped? How many wives has he beaten? Started shootings in a stripclub?

Just saying..
    you guys will realize one day that every human is imperfect and will make mistakes, especialy when young. Vince is the type of human being you should embrace, he actually has good intentions in his life unlike 90% of NBA players. He doenst rape wome he doenst beat his wife yet he's set out to be the worst human being by you guys.

He has charity events in Orlando, Dallas, and Toronto still. He has basketball camps for kids. He hosts dinners for the president..
    i agree with pretty much everything you are saying. truth is he could have gone on to run an orphanage and people in here would never forgive.
    Last edited by Jamiecballer; 11-09-2012 at 07:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    truth is he could have gone on to run an orphanage and people in here would never forgive.
    Jamie, you really do post some hilarious ****.

I vote this as the post of the week!

Mother Theresa Vince

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    we can raise his number to the rafters if i get to **** on it first...
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    We haven't see much of Lowry yet (and I've seen even less) but he is the anti-Carter.
    Is he? He publicly attacked his teams management and coach, demanded they not resign Dragic, publicly stated it was either him or the coach that had to go, pouted on the sidelines, refused to go into a timeout and listen to coach and stormed away from the coach, and demanded a trade at the end of the season.

Just because he didn't do it to the Raps organization (yet) doesn't mean he is the anti-Carter. The Raps traded for and gave Antonio Davis a chance back here, it was only a short time, but I think he was just as much if not more of a prick to the team and city.

I don't think the Raps should go out of their way to get him but if the opportunity is there I think refusing because of bitterness/pride would be more harmful to the teams image then giving him a chance.
    Last edited by Bramaca; 11-09-2012 at 07:36 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Is he? He publicly attacked his teams management and coach, demanded they not resign Dragic, publicly stated it was either him or the coach that had to go, pouted on the sidelines, refused to go into a timeout and listen to coach and stormed away from the coach, and demanded a trade at the end of the season.

Just because he didn't do it to the Raps organization (yet) doesn't mean he is the anti-Carter. The Raps traded for and gave Antonio Davis a chance back here, it was only a short time, but I think he was just as much if not more of a prick to the team and city.

I don't think the Raps should go out of their way to get him but if the opportunity is there I think refusing because of bitterness/pride would be more harmful to the teams image then giving him a chance.
    Actually with his situation in Houston, he acted alot like VC at the end of his tenure with Toronto..

Houston was Toronto, and we are the Nets. (Note how we traded a 1st and Gary Forbes to Houston) (And the Nets traded us Eric/Aaron Williams and a 1st i believe* Mourning was part of the trade, but he refused to come here.
    JETS
    MAPLE LEAFS
    RAPTORS
    BLUE JAYS
    BENGALS

vCash

I don't know much about Lowry's history but from Lowry's short tenure as a Rap I already have more respect for him. The way he battles and plays tough going for rebounds with 7footers trying to initiate contact not avoid it. The guy does it all... I also believe Lowry comes from a different environment from Philly which makes him hungry to win and fight for everything that he gets. I don't think he'd ever fake an injury, tip off another team with his teams play call and definitely wouldn't play like a ***** like VC. So please don't compare the two players. They're polar opposites in terms of character.
    LEAFS, CHELSEA FC, RAPTORS, BLUE JAYS, COWBOYS

vCash

OK you have a point there. I was only thinking that Lowry doesn't seem to be a wuss like Vince. I know he gets injured but they appear at least to be real and there is no acting involved.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeleafs View Post
    I don't know much about Lowry's history but from Lowry's short tenure as a Rap I already have more respect for him. The way he battles and plays tough going for rebounds with 7footers trying to initiate contact not avoid it. The guy does it all... I also believe Lowry comes from a different environment from Philly which makes him hungry to win and fight for everything that he gets. I don't think he'd ever fake an injury, tip off another team with his teams play call and definitely wouldn't play like a ***** like VC. So please don't compare the two players. They're polar opposites in terms of character.
    What I was getting at.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeleafs View Post
    PURE ignorance.

vCash
    PURE ignorance.
    Not really. In fact there doesn't seem to be any ignorance at all there.

vCash
    Lowry does similiar tactics during the end of his tenure with the Rockets and you guys laugh it off and say ''Welll still I respect him more". Why? for what reason? because it wasn't to Toronto? Oh but he "plays hard hustles for rebounds against 7 footers!!". So when VC was first with Toronto his rookie season he didn't do any of this? Get a better sample size before you start having all of Lowry's back.

you guys are such idiots

vCash
    Lowry does similiar tactics during the end of his tenure with the Rockets and you guys laugh it off and say ''Welll still I respect him more". Why? for what reason? because it wasn't to Toronto? Oh but he "plays hard hustles for rebounds against 7 footers!!". So when VC was first with Toronto his rookie season he didn't do any of this? Get a better sample size before you start having all of Lowry's back.

you guys are such idiots
    You have made a couple decent points in here but it gets completely lost when its sandwiched between dozens of comments like this and the complete ignorance comment.

vCash
    You have made a couple decent points in here but it gets completely lost when its sandwiched between dozens of comments like this and the complete ignorance comment.
    Thank you.

At the first sign of insults most people stop reading. So why bother? Besides it's against the rules and should get a warning/infraction.

I'm not married to defending Lowry. My point was exclusively about Vince's wimpiness. And it was a response to someone else's comment about Lowry. Let's get back on topic.

vCash

you guys are such idiots
    why are you still here?

vCash

you guys are such idiots

Take it easy there ya wanksta. Lol
    LEAFS, CHELSEA FC, RAPTORS, BLUE JAYS, COWBOYS

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast