Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,783
    vCash
    1500

    Jags Claim WR Anthony Armstrong

    Mark Long ‏@APMarkLong

    RT @ProFootballTalk: Jags claim WR Anthony Armstrong, per league source.
    good move imo. armstrongs a solid wr.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    16,571
    vCash
    1500
    Solid pickup, hopefully he can provide some solid depth.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,745
    vCash
    1500
    Oh Yeah. Now that they have a 5-10, 180 pound 30 year old from the Arena League, who didn't make his first NFL catch until he was 27, Gabbert has NO MORE EXCUSES.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,783
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    Solid pickup, hopefully he can provide some solid depth.
    produced numbers that seem like cecil shorts when hes starting.

    could be the wr opposite of shorts. i mean 2 wrs that average over 18 yards a catch sounds good

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    16,571
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
    Oh Yeah. Now that they have a 5-10, 180 pound 30 year old from the Arena League, who didn't make his first NFL catch until he was 27, Gabbert has NO MORE EXCUSES.
    Do you realize in 2010 on the Redskins he had 870 yards? The guy is going to be at best a #4/5 receiver, he is definitely good in that spot. It doesn't matter when he came to the NFL, he's in it now. That's all that matters.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,783
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    Do you realize in 2010 on the Redskins he had 870 yards? The guy is going to be at best a #4/5 receiver, he is definitely good in that spot. It doesn't matter when he came to the NFL, he's in it now. That's all that matters.
    trying to use logic with alpha is like speaking Spanish to someone who doesnt know spanish. it just dont work out

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,745
    vCash
    1500
    What's the point of a guy like that? He probably won't be around long enough to learn the playbook and he is 30 years old. Robiskie is working somewhere as a #5 receiver. Jarrett Boykin as well. At least they are a lot younger and have some size and familiarity with the playbook. What about guys like Danario Alexander or Wes Kemp who have a history with Gabbert? Greg Salas who was better coming out of the 2011 draft than Shorts? It's like Gene Smith wants to torture Gabbert by bringing in a different piece of crap every week and making him waste time with the guy.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dirty Duval
    Posts
    7,015
    vCash
    500
    So like you wouldve wrote Kurt Warner off right away? probably.


    AND THATS WHY GENE MUST BE FIRED HES TOO CONSERVATIVE

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,109
    vCash
    1500
    He's a speedster. Maybe he can work something better on the short catches that Mike Thomas failed to do this year. Expect a deep throw or two with him as well.

    Shaolin Scobee

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,745
    vCash
    1500
    Danario Alexander looked pretty damn good playing for S.D. last night. Especially for a guy who has only been with the team for a couple of days. Led the receivers in yardage, I think. How could the Jags have passed on him? He and Gabbert were money at Mizzou. Gene Smith is an idiot and a fat turd.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,783
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
    Danario Alexander looked pretty damn good playing for S.D. last night. Especially for a guy who has only been with the team for a couple of days. Led the receivers in yardage, I think. How could the Jags have passed on him? He and Gabbert were money at Mizzou. Gene Smith is an idiot and a fat turd.
    ya lets sign a WR whos injury prone cuz u know thats wat we really need.

    Gene smith isnt the idiot and Fat turd. you shouldnt be talking about urself like that.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,705
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    ya lets sign a WR whos injury prone cuz u know thats wat we really need.

    Gene smith isnt the idiot and Fat turd. you shouldnt be talking about urself like that.
    and now you say this about injury prone?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,783
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    and now you say this about injury prone?
    he wouldnt have helped our team.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    6,336
    vCash
    16200
    Him and Gabbert did have a good connection tho




    Big Ben?Naw much better



    The Future Of Jacksonville

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,783
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    Him and Gabbert did have a good connection tho
    ya but i have a feeling Gene wanted a guy who could be a playmaker and Armstrongs more of a Playmaker and i think Alexander wouldnt have passed our physical here

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •