Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Magic Johnson's thoughts on the Knicks

Earvin Magic Johnson ‏@MagicJohnson
    After watching the Knicks beat the Sixers last night, I have no doubt that they are legit.

Earvin Magic Johnson ‏@MagicJohnson
    I know it's early, but both the Knicks & the Heat are going to be the teams to beat in the East.

Might not be thread worthy but I'm glad to see someone finally showing the Knicks some respect.

I'd take his opinion over anyone who posts on this site.

vCash
    ok.. it's only 3 games, though. let's not get out of control here.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    I mean, the Knicks have started off great, they have. But too many ex-players have stuck their foot in their mouth, and run teams into the ground with their talent evaluation for me to take much stock in their opinions.

That being said, if we started the playoffs right now, the Knicks would be looking awesome. But that is why they play 82 of them..

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks=love View Post
    ok.. it's only 3 games, though. let's not get out of control here.
    Agreed...I don't think we beat Miami but no other team in the East scares me what so ever.

I don't think there is anything stopping us from the 2 seed in the East and a top 5-8 record overall.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I mean, the Knicks have started off great, they have. But too many ex-players have stuck their foot in their mouth, and run teams into the ground with their talent evaluation for me to take much stock in their opinions.

That being said, if we started the playoffs right now, the Knicks would be looking awesome. But that is why they play 82 of them..
    Yes but Magic is not just some average kind of ex player...

I'm not saying this really means anything, but its just good to know that we are finally being noticed.

I haven't seen this kind of tough defensive basketball from the Knicks since the Ewing days.

vCash
    THE KNICKS ARE BACK!

But on a more serious note, their wins have been quite impressive. Still a little bit to work on though. I definitely think they can beat Boston for the division, but some things are also dependent on whether or not Amar'e can be properly added back to the rotation.

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post
    Yes but Magic is not just some average kind of ex player...

I'm not saying this really means anything, but its just good to know that we are finally being noticed.

I haven't seen this kind of tough defensive basketball from the Knicks since the Ewing days.
    jordan is the GOAT and he has superb talent evaluation

vCash
    I really think this can be merged with the other Knicks thread.

vCash
    Too early. Magic says a lot of things.

vCash
    Magic J last year on ABC sunday games.

Lakers wins =KOBE MVP
    HEAT wins=Lebron Mvp
    OKC wins=KD

He Flip flop so much is hard to take him seriously.

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    magic johnson is cool and all.... but like... so? .. im pretty sure anyone could some to this conclusion :P
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

vCash
    Why is it so bad to be excited???

If the Knicks were struggling I have NO doubt we'd be hearing about it from the same posters who are same "its only three games"
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

vCash
    We are gonna catch hell when we drop 1.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post

Might not be thread worthy but I'm glad to see someone finally showing the Knicks some respect.

I'd take his opinion over anyone who posts on this site.
    I didn't read the rest of the responses yet because your comment was so fascinatingly .

"Finally"? Really? The Knicks have not deserved any respect for years...in fact the opposite. If they do turn it around this year then great. But the team has to earn its stripes. Knicks fans every offseason brag about how great their team is. And every year they are WRONG.

Note: I actually like the team this year...Anthony as the focus and a defensive team that has veterans and spot up shooters. Makes sense. Amare doesn't fit that and they are a little thin in some areas but they'll be a solid team. Not a title type team though.

vCash
    I knew this would happen... The minute Knicks lose a game people will act like it's the end of the world

Basketball teams in this era are treated like NFL teams now and judged off of every single game

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast