Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Ahmad Black Busted for Pot Possession

Per Roto:

Bucs S Ahmad Black was cited for marijuana possession last week.

Black had a small amount of marijuan on his person. He's been a coverage asset in 175 subpackage snaps this season. The 2011 fifth-rounder is a candidate for suspension under the league's substance abuse policy.
    Can we go a week without a off-the-field incident? Damn!!

vCash
    Lmaooooo sadly no one will notice if he's gone
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    At least in this situation it's his first offense and he wasn't even arrested.

Fire the cannons.

vCash
    Omfg... Wow... I'm amazed! Lmfao I'm truly amazed, its more consistent then our secondary lol that's amazing!
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikdraw View Post
    At least in this situation it's his first offense and he wasn't even arrested.
    Being cited is the same as being arrested though. He just didn't have to spend the night in jail. Still subject to suspention by the NFL. This is a blow! Minor offense, hope it does not cost him his job. I thought he was the most impressive back-up in the preseason, and a potential future starter!

vCash
    I guess he can't bless the man above for this one....idiot

EDIT: He should have waited til week 13 in Denver
    Last edited by yanksbucs; 11-07-2012 at 02:48 AM.

vCash
    Think coach keeps or drops him?

vCash
    Keep, first off the field issue shouldn't carry an NFL suspension but should carry an inhouse warning of some sort to set the ground map to conduct issues! Meaning make an inhouse example of him to show the rest of the team how we will handle these issues in the future!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanksbucs View Post

Nice. LOL!

vCash
    i'd drop him I know its harsh but coach has to keep sending the same message or they wont belive him. He needs to cut him. Its the right move. The players need to understand that they are being expected to put the team first. Playing for a NFl team is a pirvliage not a right......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanksbucs View Post

LMAO I was just about to say. He should have waited its legal there now.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hammy44 View Post
    i'd drop him I know its harsh but coach has to keep sending the same message or they wont belive him. He needs to cut him. Its the right move. The players need to understand that they are being expected to put the team first. Playing for a NFl team is a pirvliage not a right......
    With our secondary issues right now? Horrible call there, we should sit him for a few games or fine him! Create our owe style of bounty, anyone with off the field issues will be fined 150,ooo and a possible team suspension determined by the seriousness of the issue for as long as ur under contract! I think that's fair...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Capital T View Post
    With our secondary issues right now? Horrible call there, we should sit him for a few games or fine him! Create our owe style of bounty, anyone with off the field issues will be fined 150,ooo and a possible team suspension determined by the seriousness of the issue for as long as ur under contract! I think that's fair...
    Yea, I agree with the idea of a fine, but am agaisnt cutting him. You can't just say we are gonna cut everyone who has any sort of an off-field incedent. What if it happens to Freeman, Vjax, Nicks? It just can't be like that. It needs to be on a case by case basis, and I don't think this is that severe.

vCash
    Greg Schiano's comments about Ahmad Black:
    “First I always deal with the individual involved and I have had candid conversations with Ahmad,” Schiano said. “Then I discussed it with the whole team. I get it, I am frustrated. At the same time you need to handle every situation independently. I talked to our team about it and I really believe they understand, yet we had another mistake. We have to get it remedied. I have taken internal action, which will stay internal.

“Now the league has to decide what they will do and the courts will have to decide. That’s where we are at.

“He will play Sunday.”

Fire the cannons.

vCash
    If a backup safety gets away with something like this, you think the rest of the lockerroom fears any kind of consequences for doing stupid ****? I really would have expected Schiano to come down harder than this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast