Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Discomfort.

vCash
    no surprise who made this thread. Bynum isnt holding himself out first off. Second when you are hoping to make a significant financial investment in this kid like this team is you better be cautious with him.

Your 2014 OPSL Champs!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    79, eh? So is he scheduled to play in our next game? oh that is great news!

For my info... when is the last time he played in 79 games in a season? for that matter, when is the last time he played in 69?

Curious.
    09'-10' he was close to the 69 game mark with 65 games played.

You have to go back to 06'-07' for the first, last, and only time he has played more then 69 games. He played 82.

vCash
    The FO wants to make a long term investment in Bynum so why run him into the ground in year one.

What you suggest is like buying a new house and knocking out a load bearing wall between the living room and kitchen just to 'see what it looks like'.

And that's plain stupid.
    DO NOT TRUST YOUR PETS TO NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS KENNEL

On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    The FO wants to make a long term investment in Bynum so why run him into the ground in year one.

What you suggest is like buying a new house and knocking out a load bearing wall between the living room and kitchen just to 'see what it looks like'.

And that's plain stupid.
    Hahaha

You guys are all making this **** up! It's like Whisper-Down-the-Lane.

A "load bearing wall"? Is it? Is it really 'just like that'?

Hahaha

He's experiencing "discomfort". That's not even PAIN.

He has no injury!

The better comparison is this: "NOT buying a new house because the Welcome Mat was...'askew'".

After all...that made me "uncomfortable".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by imurmilk View Post
    09'-10' he was close to the 69 game mark with 65 games played.

You have to go back to 06'-07' for the first, last, and only time he has played more then 69 games. He played 82.
    Thank you, Immy.

So 3 years ago Bynum almost played in 69 games.

But didn't.

This is gonna be a looooooong season.

vCash
    Shaq would chill the first half the season cuz they don't matter. Look at the c's last year.
    Pay attention. You might learn something.

vCash
    So you want Bynum to play. For who? For what?

Playing him will do no good.

If I remember correctly he got his injections in early September and based off most the medical (not sports) articles I've read about this it takes 8-10 weeks for it to properly take effect and not have a negative impact. So if my calculations are correct (and it should be cuz it comes of a f'in calader) we're at week 8 and from reports, he's doing workouts. So he's on pace for that he should be.

And yes it's going to be a long season....if we have to put up with this ******** of complaining about a player being out more than three games. If fairness I want to see your thread tomorrow calling JRich soft for being out three games.

On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MylesKong View Post
    Shaq would chill the first half the season cuz they don't matter. Look at the c's last year.
    Who did Shaq play for? The brand new Sixers? That team with no structure...no experience (together)...no leadership?

Or did he play somewhere else.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    So you want Bynum to play. For who? For what?

Playing him will do no good.

If I remember correctly he got his injections in early September and based off most the medical (not sports) articles I've read about this it takes 8-10 weeks for it to properly take effect and not have a negative impact. So if my calculations are correct (and it should be cuz it comes of a f'in calader) we're at week 8 and from reports, he's doing workouts. So he's on pace for that he should be.

And yes it's going to be a long season....if we have to put up with this ******** of complaining about a player being out more than three games. If fairness I want to see your thread tomorrow calling JRich soft for being out three games.

JRich has an injury.

Bynum doesn't.

You know that the injection was nothing more than a "lube job", right? It wasn't "treatment". It wasn't rehab.

He's uncomfy.

vCash
    Here, educate yourself on what Bynum had done:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2682411/

vCash

Discomfort.

Ricky, just get over it. This is worse than ur hawes thread last year

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    Who did Shaq play for? The brand new Sixers? That team with no structure...no experience (together)...no leadership?

Or did he play somewhere else.
    Irrelevant. He was a 7-something 300 lb man that preserved his body by taking his time to start seasons. Beginning of seasons don't matter. We lost to one team. No need for dumb inflammatory threads, but that's your prerogative.

If my young giant doesn't want to start playing til Christmas every season if it means he there for playoff run and playoffs. I don't care.
    Pay attention. You might learn something.

vCash
    Sorry, I'm closing this. Possibly the least productive thread I've ever seen. No sense in bickering over speculation of how severely a player is actually injured when we don't know, how much pain he should be playing through in the first place, and how much of a "sissy" that does or does not make him.

If you have something real or insightful to bring to the table, great. If you want to make a subjective thread just to vent about a certain player's level of "discomfort" and call him girl's names, then... Well... No thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12