Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Rondo vs. Lee in trick shot competition

Rajon Rondo and Courtney Lee engaged in a trick-shot contest after the team's practice. Rondo sat on a pile of floor mats on the left sideline and calmly banked in a shot from roughly 25 feet away. After seeing his backcourt mate sink the first shot, Lee took up the position and also made his first attempt. Rondo told Lee he'd miss his next 19 attempts, and, sure enough, Lee couldn't get another one to drop.

"I'm 1-1 right now. Rondo got me from sitting down on the side and I won the halfcourt shots," Lee said. "It's just a good way to get some extra competing after practice, that's all. But it's fun."
    Rondo did well during that Horse game in the All Star Weekend two years ago. I think he takes Lee in this.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    this is news?!?!

Anyway, Rondo will def win! You see that scoop shot at the buzzer the other day? He knows how to put it in the hoop... unless it's a FT! LOL

vCash
    He seems to be better at tough shots than wide open ones. Hands in his face, falling down, or a rushed shot at the end of the clock all seem to fall for him.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    Wish they had a video of it to watch lol.

props to Bee for the sig!!