Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    I thought they wanted to bring a winner to the bay area. I really hope they arent doing that with bogut. It sounds like bogut is choosing not to play though
    This one is definitely Bogut.

I heard he is coming back the 29th so I am not worried.

vCash
    he will get shelved again by choice

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

Heard from where my man?

vCash

do you have a link? Ive been looking for solid information on bogut for the last week, and cant find anything. LOL- the warriors have literally stopped talking about him
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    do you have a link? Ive been looking for solid information on bogut for the last week, and cant find anything. LOL- the warriors have literally stopped talking about him
    I said this in November.

vCash
    The Warriors are being suuuper quite on the Bogut situation.
    Last edited by Monta is beast; 12-12-2012 at 04:46 PM.

If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Quite.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    The Warriors are being suuuper quite on the Bogut situation.
    As well they should be. Opening their collective mouths seem to get them into trouble (ie Lacob promising Playoffs and the Bogut situation).

Welcome back Slumpy Shoulders!!

vCash
    wrong thread..

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Curry is just like a rondo type player. But he is a consistent shooter... He can pass, he can rebound, he is creative, and he can shoot. plain and simple. Look at every other point guard in the league... Curry is basically doing better in almost all statistical categories... ODP yousuck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriors4lyfe12 View Post
    Curry is just like a rondo type player. But he is a consistent shooter... He can pass, he can rebound, he is creative, and he can shoot. plain and simple. Look at every other point guard in the league... Curry is basically doing better in almost all statistical categories... ODP yousuck
    while currys stats look pretty good right now- I dont see him as a rondo type player. Curry is rebounding well- rondo is a GREAT rebounder. Rondo penatrates better, and rondos defense is way way way above currys (regardless of whatever guppys stats show)
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    lol at guppys stats

Just the way u probably said it wherever u are lol

she says go for the championship

vCash
    while currys stats look pretty good right now- I dont see him as a rondo type player. Curry is rebounding well- rondo is a GREAT rebounder. Rondo penatrates better, and rondos defense is way way way above currys (regardless of whatever guppys stats show)
    Rondo is the better defender, never said otherwise. Curry however, has been the better player in terms of impact. And it's not an outlier to his career. He just needs to stay healthy.

And no, Curry is nothing like Rondo. Curry is a historically good shooter and passes when the situation makes sense.

Rondo looks to pass first and shoots when there is none. It's a weakness in his offense.

vCash
    Rondo is the better defender, never said otherwise. Curry however, has been the better player in terms of impact. And it's not an outlier to his career. He just needs to stay healthy.

And no, Curry is nothing like Rondo. Curry is a historically good shooter and passes when the situation makes sense.

Rondo looks to pass first and shoots when there is none. It's a weakness in his offense.

Steph Curry is the type of player that can potentially (potentially) become one of the best point guards, most versatile ever. Why do I say that? He has a gift from God when it comes to shooting. But he is also showing signs that he can give you 10 assists on any given night. He just needs to control the ball better. It's not everyday when you find a point guard that can score 20 a night, primarily on 3's. Reminds me of Nash, but has the potential to score even more than Nash.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast