Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Monta hit several last year

she says go for the championship

Quote Originally Posted by Xsatyr View Post
    As a Rockets fan I hate the Warriors. I despise the Warriors more than any other team right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Monta hit several last year

Not at the buzzard to win and not behind

vCash
    Yes he did, he hit at least one

she says go for the championship

Quote Originally Posted by Xsatyr View Post
    As a Rockets fan I hate the Warriors. I despise the Warriors more than any other team right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    Not at the buzzard to win and not behind
    I can't sit and watch this FOOL bash on our beloved team, time and time again, anymore...he clearly knows nothing and is looking for something to knitpick...i won't even give him the benefit of the doubt when he says buzzard...he probably thinks its buzzard and not buzzer...that's how much it seems he knows about the game. LOL @ comparing Klay to Kobe etc....before you compare Kobe to Klay you compare Kobe to every great that ever played the game you FOOL.

As a great Kill Bill quote states:

"If you're gonna compare a Hanzo sword, you compare it to every other sword ever made... that wasn't made by Hattori Hanzo."

...Same goes with Kobe...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    He sure choked when bogut passed him that shot in the 4th to tie
    Did he choke? I doubt it...he coulda rose up right when he received the ball but he was slightly off balance and ended up getting a wonderful shot...At least he doesn't choke on DICK, pence...you and hunter pence choke on it.

vCash
    Remember when Klay Thompson hit that game tying shot vs the Kings last season?

That was clutch. It was when the team still had the illusion they could make the playoffs.

Preparing for WAR! 5/3/14 Maidana vs Mayweather
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninhmeister View Post
    Is this OP literally just trying to spam the forum about every thing that bothers him? He's already started three pointless thread in the past day or so.

Stephen Curry is not the problem you're trying to find. Sure he's had a couple of rough shooting nights but it's no reason to dismiss him as being overrated. Arguments over one handed passes are lame you guys. Some of the best passers in the league deliver the ball with one hand. Some prime examples would be Steve Nash, Rajon Rondo, and even Lebron James.

I understand we're all frustrated from waiting for this team to become a playoff/title contending team, but seriously it gets annoying when all people ever do is complain, complain, and complain.

It's not enough that we have a new owner who's willing to spend. It's not enough that we have a new head coach. It's not enough that we finally have a quality center not named Andris Biedrins, or some D-Leaguer. It's not enough that we have a young core of talent. It's not enough this, or that.

I want a championship as much as any one else here, but I'm not going to sit around and complain about irrelevant matters. Sure I'll discuss trade scenarios and things of that nature because it promote great general discussion, but this is just ridiculous.
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo
    Boxing fan? Come discuss Boxing!

"We are chasing greatness" Mark Jackson 3/7/14

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by winwarriorslose View Post
    Did he choke? I doubt it...he coulda rose up right when he received the ball but he was slightly off balance and ended up getting a wonderful shot...At least he doesn't choke on DICK, pence...you and hunter pence choke on it.
    ehhh- they got a good shot, probably falls over 80% of the time. The kings wouldnt want him to get another look at that either.

The warriors played so bad in the 2nd and 3rd quarter.... its ridiculous to worry about plays they made during the last minutes of the game. They were actually playing the best ball in the second half of the 4th quarter....

but if you want to point out mistakes they made- klay rising up and shooting a shot with a quality look hardly falls into that catagory. The team had 4 or 5 unforced turnovers. soft passes bounced off landrys, ezelis, and barnes hands. barnes fouled isiah thomas on a lay up he had no chance to block, the team shot atleast 5 or 6 threes with more than 15 seconds on the clock. They didnt even try to attack the kings defense. there were questionable substitution patterns through out most of the game. I honestly would be more upset that the warriors casually allowed this to come down to one make or miss shot... than whether thompson happened to miss the shot......

Pence, I dont know if you are a just a baseball fan or if you havent been involved in any organized basketball in your life- but the warriors played a bad game last night... even if klay had made that shot... the warriors didnt not play well.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    ehhh- they got a good shot, probably falls over 80% of the time. The kings wouldnt want him to get another look at that either.

The warriors played so bad in the 2nd and 3rd quarter.... its ridiculous to worry about plays they made during the last minutes of the game. They were actually playing the best ball in the second half of the 4th quarter....

but if you want to point out mistakes they made- klay rising up and shooting a shot with a quality look hardly falls into that catagory. The team had 4 or 5 unforced turnovers. soft passes bounced off landrys, ezelis, and barnes hands. barnes fouled isiah thomas on a lay up he had no chance to block, the team shot atleast 5 or 6 threes with more than 15 seconds on the clock. They didnt even try to attack the kings defense. there were questionable substitution patterns through out most of the game. I honestly would be more upset that the warriors casually allowed this to come down to one make or miss shot... than whether thompson happened to miss the shot......

Pence, I dont know if you are a just a baseball fan or if you havent been involved in any organized basketball in your life- but the warriors played a bad game last night... even if klay had made that shot... the warriors didnt not play well.
    I like this more reasonable, optimistic side of you. I didn't get to watch the game because I was in Lafayette. Only got to hear some of it on the radio.

vCash
    buzzard lol

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    I like this more reasonable, optimistic side of you. I didn't get to watch the game because I was in Lafayette. Only got to hear some of it on the radio.
    dont get me wrong.... there was a lot to complain about last night. Klay thompson taking a good looking shot on a well executed play doesnt bother me that much though. its not like he took a shot he wasnt well capable of making?... it didnt go in and that sucks.... but they shouldnt have been in a close game with the kings.

Preparing for WAR! 5/3/14 Maidana vs Mayweather
    vCash
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo
    Boxing fan? Come discuss Boxing!

"We are chasing greatness" Mark Jackson 3/7/14

vCash
    first willie, now ODP..were starting to have some interesting times

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    You gotta admit though...I kinda make valid points from time to time...this fool is just dense as fyck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by winwarriorslose View Post
    You gotta admit though...I kinda make valid points from time to time...this fool is just dense as fyck
    I dont think you are willie... if you were responding to the post before yours

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast