Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    20,347
    vCash
    1500

    Peanut Named NFC Defensive Player of the Month

    NFC Defensive Player of Month for October: @ChicagoBears CB Charles Tillman
    https://twitter.com/RLiuNFL/status/264004478208974848



    trill

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,173
    vCash
    1500
    Looks like we're gonna have two pro bowl corners this year. Safe to say I was wrong about the secondary.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    26,105
    vCash
    1500
    Nice our corners have been great this year.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    66,338
    vCash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by j11430 View Post
    Looks like we're gonna have two pro bowl corners this year. Safe to say I was wrong about the secondary.
    We won't have any players in the Probowl bc well have a game the following week.



    Trillman!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    456
    vCash
    1500
    Trillman, he's an expert in everything.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    6 minutes away from United Center
    Posts
    36,630
    vCash
    6200
    Trillman. it's them eyes, they are intimidating WRs.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    15,395
    vCash
    1500

    Peanut Named NFC Defensive Player of the Month

    @ZachZaidman: #Bears have won three of last four NFC Defensive Player of Month awards (Peppers-Nov. 2011, Jennings-Sep. 2012, Tillman-Oct. 2012).



    our future

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    6 minutes away from United Center
    Posts
    36,630
    vCash
    6200
    I got a feeling Briggs will win the next one.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Milkyway
    Posts
    11,627
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    We won't have any players in the Probowl bc well have a game the following week.



    Trillman!
    ray:ray:

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Jordan
    Posts
    33,631
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Trillman. it's them eyes, they are intimidating WRs.
    Yeah, what's wrong with his eyes?

    Andy's List of Secrets

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    1,381
    vCash
    1500
    Congrats Peanut. Keep it up.

    I really like the way our secondary is coming together.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Milkyway
    Posts
    11,627
    vCash
    1500
    ^Yes

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NW Illinois
    Posts
    5,448
    vCash
    1500
    Definitely something that we welcome for sure, compared to last year our corners look like all pros. lol

    I think it has something to do alot with the pressure our dline is getting as well as LB play and the safety play has improved as well since last season.

    I like the combo of Conte and Wright at safety.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Valley of the Sun
    Posts
    11,050
    vCash
    1500
    Congrats!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    15,395
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by stlfan544 View Post
    Definitely something that we welcome for sure, compared to last year our corners look like all pros. lol

    I think it has something to do alot with the pressure our dline is getting as well as LB play and the safety play has improved as well since last season.

    I like the combo of Conte and Wright at safety.
    No doubt.


    Change that avi



    our future

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •