Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which player has to step up the most against OKC?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Landry Fields

5 13.89%
  • Andrea Bargnani

27 75.00%
  • DeMar DeRozan

2 5.56%
  • Jose Calderon

0 0%
  • Other (not named Lowry)

2 5.56%
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I expect McGuire to get some burn tonight to try limit Durant.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by joshhorvath View Post
    im not expecting a win tonight, but imagine the headlines down south if we beat the Thunder tonight! Derozan and Lowry need to keep doing what they've been doing so far, Andrea needs to wake up and Fields... just please try and get more then 4 points in game!
    I imagine the headlines will be something like "What is wrong with the Thunder?" and "Are they missing Harden?"

vCash

Game 4 (TOR v. OKC) Nov 6: Raps Face tough Test Down in Oklahoma

There is an article going around that is being sent as a direct message to you on twitter about losing weight and if you open it, your twitter account gets hacked and it starts tweeting that article randomly for you. Apparently Iggy opened the article and is now tweeting it.

I know this because it has happened to my cuz.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    I imagine the headlines will be something like "What is wrong with the Thunder?" and "Are they missing Harden?"
    I don't know how rabid the fans and lethal the media of OKC but if they continue losing playing at the their home court, ownership will hear/read and feel it I think.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Mund View Post
    Hahaha! This is pretty much it. We haven't had any national exposure in a couple years so let's not blow it.

Frankly, like Gwrighter said, this one could come down to Bargs because it's the only place where we may have a pretty good matchup. Ibaka is definitely capable of guarding on the perimeter but he's also the type to bite on fakes. If Bargs can drop an efficient 20+ we might stand a chance.

I also have a feeling we'll be seeing more of McGuire tonight than usual, which I'm super okay with.

Lowry is going to go at Westbrook hard and make a case for himself as one of the best pg's in the league early on this season.

Should be a fun, fast-paced game no matter what.
    Lowry should hold his own against Westbrook but who is going to guard Durant---Bargnani, AA or Fields....Durant will go for 30+ tonight I suspect and we will have no answer defensively.

vCash

Game 4 (TOR v. OKC) Nov 6: Raps Face tough Test Down in Oklahoma

I think the Raps have had the most games on NBA TV from preseason to now than any other team.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    we're going to win this

i chose bargnani, but really the bench needs to step up and win this for us

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by psrs1 View Post
    Lowry should hold his own against Westbrook but who is going to guard Durant---Bargnani, AA or Fields....Durant will go for 30+ tonight I suspect and we will have no answer defensively.
    I agree, that's why I'm thinking we'll see McGuire on the floor for some pretty good spurts of time. I'm hoping this is where Jonas will show the part of his game that's polished because he's not up to par with his 1-on-1 defense yet but he's shown to be a good help defender on the block.

"Juuuuuuuuuuuuust a bit outside. Wild Thing tried for the corner and missed."

vCash
    Durant burns every team he faces

the guys we really need to stop from getting hot is Martin + Ibaka, and hope Westbrook just shoots himself in the foot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Byronicle View Post
    we're going to win this

i chose bargnani, but really the bench needs to step up and win this for us
    I hope you are right BUT. Okc coming off home loss will be very tough to beat. We may keep it close but so far I see no signs that we are ready to beat a power house on their home court.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by psrs1 View Post
    I hope you are right BUT. Okc coming off home loss will be very tough to beat. We may keep it close but so far I see no signs that we are ready to beat a power house on their home court.
    lol im just going to say we are going to win until i get it right

but i don't see why we can't win

they lost harden, their team is in turmoil right now with all the egos clashing and westbrook being stupid

i dont see why we cant take advantage and steal one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Byronicle View Post
    lol im just going to say we are going to win until i get it right

but i don't see why we can't win

they lost harden, their team is in turmoil right now with all the egos clashing and westbrook being stupid

i dont see why we cant take advantage and steal one
    I love it.

"Juuuuuuuuuuuuust a bit outside. Wild Thing tried for the corner and missed."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    Durant vs. Derozan is a moot point - I vote this as the understatement of the year.

No offense to you gwrighter but that was the most ridiculous post I read from you. I know you can do better than that.
    Considering how well Demar and Lowry have played to start the season and that gwrighter was speaking relatively in terms of matchups I don't think it was really an understatement of anything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Six-8-TheWizard View Post
    Considering how well Demar and Lowry have played to start the season and that gwrighter was speaking relatively in terms of matchups I don't think it was really an understatement of anything.
    Lowry vs. Westbrook can be argued.

But to say Derozan vs. Durant is moot after 3 preseason games, please spare me the effort of continuing this debate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    Lowry vs. Westbrook can be argued.

But to say Derozan vs. Durant is moot after 3 preseason games, please spare me the effort of continuing this debate.
    Both Durant and Derozan should be able to get theirs on the offensive end.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast