Foles

McCoy
    Brown

Havili

Maclin
    Avant

Celek
    Harbor

Peters (not sure he'll ever be the same though)
    Kelce
    Herremans (Again if he can return to form)
    Mathis

Cole
    Graham
    Curry
    Jenkins
    Cox
    Landri

Ryans
    Kendricks

DRC
    Boykin
    Coleman
    Anderson

Henery

Vick, Edwards, Lewis, Polk, Jackson, Cooper, Johnson, Gilyard, Bell, Dunlap, Watkins, Reynolds, Babin, Hunt, Tapp, Patterson, Thornton, Jordan, Chaney, Matthews, Nnamdi, Marsh, Hughes, Allen are all expendable imo
    Id like to keep Patterson, hes still a very good DT, adds excellent depth (especially since Jenkins is getting up there in age). Jordan is a great special teamer, dont want to see him go, would like to see an upgrade over him as our starting WILL but I would still like him on the roster. Watkins deserves another season with the team, not ready to abandon a 1st round pick after 2 seasons (one of which hes been injured the whole time and the whole OL is playing like ***). I also think Chaney and Mathews have looked good in their limited time, think they add good depth
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    ^ Agree to an extent with most of that. The stuff Patterson was dealing with sounded really worrisome, figured it would be best to just cut ties there. Jordan I was thinking about keeping but only as a special teamer, not as a starting linebacker.

I didn't mean that ALL those guys need to be gone, those are just the guys that I wouldn't keep 100%.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iAugust View Post
    Foles

McCoy
    Brown

Havili

Maclin
    Avant

Celek
    Harbor

Peters (not sure he'll ever be the same though)
    Kelce
    Herremans (Again if he can return to form)
    Mathis

Cole
    Graham
    Curry
    Jenkins
    Cox
    Landri

Ryans
    Kendricks

DRC
    Boykin
    Coleman
    Anderson

Henery

Vick, Edwards, Lewis, Polk, Jackson, Cooper, Johnson, Gilyard, Bell, Dunlap, Watkins, Reynolds, Babin, Hunt, Tapp, Patterson, Thornton, Jordan, Chaney, Matthews, Nnamdi, Marsh, Hughes, Allen are all expendable imo
    Switch Maclin with DeSean and I like the list. Maybe give Watkins one more chance with the team since he's a first rounder.

This is why I watch soccer.

vCash
    Watkins WTF happened to him? what a waste!

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers and Man City fan
    - I love Ray Lewis.

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iAugust View Post
    ^ Agree to an extent with most of that. The stuff Patterson was dealing with sounded really worrisome, figured it would be best to just cut ties there. Jordan I was thinking about keeping but only as a special teamer, not as a starting linebacker.

I didn't mean that ALL those guys need to be gone, those are just the guys that I wouldn't keep 100%.
    Truth
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Ninja View Post
    Switch Maclin with DeSean and I like the list. Maybe give Watkins one more chance with the team since he's a first rounder.
    This. Now cue all the bashing im about to take for agreeing with this statement lol.

Honestly though I still don't get why we drafted Maclin if he's supposed to do the same things Djax basically does. I truly thought he'd be a jump ball, possession type guy, what a scam.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    From some guy on Twitter:

QB can make an average coach look like a genius, just ask Peyton Manning and Howard Mudd

vCash
    *****, I never thought of that. Of course Peyton would make his offensive line (and coach) look great.

vCash
    i think we should keep our 1st round pick for 2013, lol

vCash

Who is gone for next year? Cap cuts.

Next year just by seeing the Eagles cap position for 2013, its pretty bad. They are 18m over for 2013. I can't see them bringing back Vick, Bell, Namdi and Babin. If they can clear up some cap room with these moves, they will again be 15-18m under the cap.

vCash
    Cool

vCash
    We need to focus on upgrading our defense and adding depth to the o-line to protect the team in case of injuries. On offense we need a big target with good hands for the red-zone. I say we keep Vick and run a balanced offense where the run sets up the pass and he can be great in this scenario with a good o-line to protect and give him time. You keep Vick (if he restructures), while still looking for that next franchise QB, you just don't dump him, Foles is not very convincing and not yet a guy you go into the season as your #1 if you expect to make the playoffs. Nmadi and the other big money guys who have yet to produce have got to go. Glad to see Babin gone. If we can somehow get lucky and get a really good receiver, it would be great to see D-jax playing more on special teams to maximize his talent.
    Last edited by JonnyBrav000; 11-28-2012 at 10:40 AM.
    Check out the Pecks, the Abs are made of steel... This is the real life Johnny B.
    By the way, the hat is Brooklyn, not Boston, sorry Bean Heads.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Route 36 West View Post
    From some guy on Twitter:
    Eh, I don't think anyone could make our current O-line serviceable

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SJSF View Post
    Next year just by seeing the Eagles cap position for 2013, its pretty bad. They are 18m over for 2013. I can't see them bringing back Vick, Bell, Namdi and Babin. If they can clear up some cap room with these moves, they will again be 15-18m under the cap.
    On Mike and Mike today they said the Eagles have 20 million in cap space next year. If you cut Vick, Nnamdi, and Bell we should have a lot of money to spend in the off season.

We have to draft best available player if we get a top 5 pick. There are going to be some very good free agent O-line men available this year. I would love to get Jones from Georgia and then sign a free agent tackle. If Peters gets back to form our line would be Peters, Mathis, Kelce, Herremans, Free Agent(Jake Long, Sebastian Vollmer, Ryan Clady, or Barnden Albert). I would take any of those and our line would be instantly better and have depth.

If we could then go out and get a saftey like Moore or Byrd our defense should be a lot better with an established defensive coordinator.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345