Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Celek blows.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Havili. I think he's been awesome when used
    What are his strengths again? I haven't been too impressed, but I really haven't focused on him too much.

Also I'd keep Vick under one scenario. I scenario I really don't like but I see as possible. If he eagles hire chip Kelly id keep Vick just because Kellys system is based around mobile qbs
    Kelly would be a pretty big risk, IMO. If we can fix our OL, I say we keep Vick (restructure of course).

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyPhan8790 View Post
    Celek blows.
    Bring back Chad Lewis!
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    I think some people are completely overreacting. We need to completely fix our O-line. Hopefully, Peters comes back healthy. Other then the line nobody is playing horrible. Even Vick has looked Ok, maybe not 100 mil ok, but starter worthy when given time. On Defense, we need new safeties for sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    What are his strengths again? I haven't been too impressed, but I really haven't focused on him too much.

Kelly would be a pretty big risk, IMO. If we can fix our OL, I say we keep Vick (restructure of course).

Bring back Chad Lewis!
    Kelly is a huge risk that I personally don't want them to take but the eagles will be shopping and there's no hotter coach right now

If we got Kelly you have to keep Vick because his entire offensive system is based on having a mobile qb

If they go with a traditional offense with their new coach I want foles

vCash
    QBs: Foles
    RBs: McCoy
    WRs: None
    TEs: None
    O-Line: Kelce, Peters, Herramans (I would listen to offers for him though)
    D-Line: Curry Cox
    LBs: Kendricks Ryans
    DBs: DRC
    K/P: Henery
    Coachs: None
    Front office: None

vCash
    Keep Dallas Reynolds please!!! ray:
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Not saying Vick deserves to be back next year, but he is one of the few players that seems to still cares about this season while the others have packed it in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by turk2875 View Post
    Not saying Vick deserves to be back next year, but he is one of the few players that seems to still cares about this season while the others have packed it in.
    This.

vCash
    Vick and Aso should be gone, not because they arent worth a roster spot, but we can cut them with almost no guaranteed money invested anymore and we can use that money for a lot better purposes

vCash
    I said we should have signed Carl nicks in the offseason. I stand by that statement lol.

There are gonna be a decent pool of lineman this offseason I say we sign at least 1 high priced lineman, and draft another couple. Restructure nnamdi just to save so space and cut Vick.

Sign Dwayne bowe and trade desean for a pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyPhan8790 View Post
    Celek blows.
    Celek doesn't blow. He's a hell of a TE. IMO, he's trying to do too much when he has the opportunity. Dudes a gamer.

vCash
    I said we should have signed Carl nicks in the offseason. I stand by that statement lol.

There are gonna be a decent pool of lineman this offseason I say we sign at least 1 high priced lineman, and draft another couple. Restructure nnamdi just to save so space and cut Vick.

Sign Dwayne bowe and trade desean for a pick.
    The Eagles need to trade him regardless if they get another WR. He only cares about himself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 25YrsNcounting View Post
    Celek doesn't blow. He's a hell of a TE. IMO, he's trying to do too much when he has the opportunity. Dudes a gamer.
    Celek has had way too many drops.He has had a few breakout games but he has never been consistent.

vCash
    I think the Eagles' problem has been they've been dipping into the free agent pool way too much over past 2-3 years....I know it's from a lack of production from the draft pool they bring in....

I still think the coaching staff is the problem with this team....every coach, Washburn, Bowles, Reid, Morhniweg, Mudd, etc...it's almost like each area of the team is playing its own game...The D-Line plays that Wide 9....the linebackers play in a 4-3 defense...the corners play bump/jam at the line....it's a cluster*uck of defensive philosophies on one field at a time....Who is the Defensive Coordinator? Bowles? Washburn? It's gotta be ONE game plan coming from ONE coordinator...

The offense...Mudd's aggressive "attacking the d-line" style, I think is predicated on everyone on the offense understanding the blocking schemes needed for oncoming rushers and blitzers....

I just think it's a field of individuals out there right now....and it starts with the coaching staff somehow getting on the same page on both sides of the ball...

vCash
    Celek is an average TE, which in most cases would be ok, but in our case where we don't have a true #1 WR and non that are efficient possesion or big WRs you NEED A playmaking TE. Celek will be servicable if we draft a Keenan Allen or Justin Hunter, if not then we need an upgrade at that position.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast