Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianWestKins View Post
    This.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash

Who is worth keeping beyond this year?

DRC
    Nhamdi
    Marsh
    Boykin
    Ryans
    Kendricks
    Jordan
    Chaney
    Mathews
    Cole
    Graham
    Jenkins
    Cox
    Patterson
    Hunt
    Peters
    Dunlap
    Mathis
    Kelce
    Watkins
    Herremans
    Kelly
    Foles
    McCoy
    Brown
    Harbor
    Jackson
    Maclin
    Avant
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash

Who is worth keeping beyond this year?

Jon dorenbros...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hievan View Post
    Jon dorenbros...
    Him too lol
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Was Watkins plaing so poorly because of the chronic ankle injury that he's sidelined with now? He was much better last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandrew View Post
    Was Watkins plaing so poorly because of the chronic ankle injury that he's sidelined with now? He was much better last year.
    Could be a mix of both the injury and just a sophomore slump. But in all honesty he was the worst of our starting 5 last year.

Part of it too (which is a big reason for the bad Oline play as a whole) is play calling. We've been run blocking just fine but we haven't been running enough, when the defense knows we're passing its pretty easy to pin your ears back and get a good Ruh because you don't have to take a read step to find the direction of the play

Our Oline is pretty patchwork bit but the coaches sure aren't doing anything to help them out
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 25YrsNcounting View Post
    Word. I'll just let his 7 previous seasons under a "conventional" blocking "scheme" do the arguing.

And yes, I want to keep Herremans. Why? Because he can, ya know, actually play the position under a "normal scheme".

PS - I actually am an ex-player and coach at the NFL level. I just come on here to stir **** up with you lesser ignorant pawns.
    He actually rated well in cincy before he came to philly..he just never got the chance to be the everyweek starter

vCash
    Only guy worth keeping is shady n foles

vCash
    The only player that has to go is VIck. He has been a bust a disappointment. the science project is over. The man can't play QB at a high level. He is a glorified college QB. Great athlete but bad QB. He can't read a defense nor pick up the blitz. And at 5'11 that is another thing we can't have. I want a right handed 6'4+ non running QB. All the winning ones fit this mold.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WES KOAST View Post
    Only guy worth keeping is shady n foles
    Not Mathis, Peters, Cole, Jenkins, Cox, Ryans, Kendricks, DRC, Maclin, Jackson, Herremans?
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    I swear as much as I have hoped he would help the team,he has really let us down.I say Nnamdi needs to be let go.

vCash
    2 years with our safeties and he's still having break downs with them and it's getting quite sad. For someone getting paid so much you would expect them to be the ones more consistant but noooo..

I never understand if its the scheme or him but when he's mirroring a player why does he always play like 10 yards to the side of the player and give him so much space.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Letting Q slip away was a huge mistake.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDB90 View Post
    Letting Q slip away was a huge mistake.
    This x 134566422677433
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Foles

McCoy
    Brown

Havili

Maclin
    Avant

Celek
    Harbor

Peters (not sure he'll ever be the same though)
    Kelce
    Herremans (Again if he can return to form)
    Mathis

Cole
    Graham
    Curry
    Jenkins
    Cox
    Landri

Ryans
    Kendricks

DRC
    Boykin
    Coleman
    Anderson

Henery

Vick, Edwards, Lewis, Polk, Jackson, Cooper, Johnson, Gilyard, Bell, Dunlap, Watkins, Reynolds, Babin, Hunt, Tapp, Patterson, Thornton, Jordan, Chaney, Matthews, Nnamdi, Marsh, Hughes, Allen are all expendable imo

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast