8- Shady.
    9- Foles.
    10- Celek.
    i'd add:

kelce
    henry
    colt anderson (st only)
    maclin
    trent cole (i think he is better than this)
    boykin
    bryce brown

vCash
    I like all of the ones picked so far, unless Maclin wants a big contract. It's been a tough year for our offense, but he hasn't helped much.

I know Nate Allen gets hurt, but I think I'd hold onto him for another year. I'd also hold onto Curry, Marsh, and Havili.

vCash
    Again all the hatred for Desean, just don't get it. Dude is on pace for a career year.

I actually take a different approach. I say you dump the older guys (Aso, Jenkins, Babin, etc) and let a new coach see if he can get these guys motivated.

We've seen it before (49ers most recent that come to mind). Pretty much exact same roster that Singletary couldn't coach, Harbaugh has turned into a beast. I'd be curious to see a majority of the guys stick around, and a new coach.

Vick has to go though. He's just not elite, and its better to keep hunting and failing for an elite, than to just keep on truckin' with someone who is mediocre and old.

Lights, Cameras, Jackson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandrew View Post
    I like all of the ones picked so far, unless Maclin wants a big contract. It's been a tough year for our offense, but he hasn't helped much.

I know Nate Allen gets hurt, but I think I'd hold onto him for another year. I'd also hold onto Curry, Marsh, and Havili.
    Whether or not Maclin wants a huge contract, he hasn't done enough to merit any more than maybe 4-5 Mil a year....which wouldn't be too bad a price.

Lights, Cameras, Jackson

vCash
    Havili. I think he's been awesome when used

vCash
    Also I'd keep Vick under one scenario. I scenario I really don't like but I see as possible. If he eagles hire chip Kelly id keep Vick just because Kellys system is based around mobile qbs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywood View Post
    i'd add:

kelce
    henry
    colt anderson (st only)
    maclin
    trent cole (i think he is better than this)
    boykin
    bryce brown
    revising. i would also add d-jax to my list. guys who are capable of taking it to the house any time they touch the ball are a valuable commodity. he can still be a useful weapon if used properly. they do need some size at the position though. if they could pry bowe away from KC and sign maclin to a reasonable contract their skill positions on offense (save for the qb) would be pretty strong for years to come.

vCash
    This was actually a tough call...

Offense:
    Foles, Shady, Bryce Brown, Todd Herremans, Jason Peters, Jason Kelce, DJax, Maclin, Jason Avant, S. Havili, B. Celek, and D. Kelly...I'm on the fence about Vick...as a backup definitely...if a starter..depends on the O-Line.

Defense:

T. Cole, C. Jenkins, F. Cox, DRC, Ryans, Kendricks, Boykins, Allen, Philip Hunt, Brandan Graham, Vinny Curry.

Special Teams/Backups:

A. Henery, M. McBriar (actually think he's been booting the ball really well), J. Dorenbos, C. Anderson, J. Chaney, C. Matthews...that's about it.
    Last edited by MMC1710; 11-06-2012 at 03:15 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC1710 View Post
    This was actually a tough call...

Offense:
    Foles, Shady, Bryce Brown, Todd Herremans, Jason Peters, Jason Kelce, DJax, Maclin, Jason Avant, S. Havili, B. Celek, and D. Kelly...I'm on the fence about Vick...as a backup definitely...if a starter..depends on the O-Line.

Defense:

T. Cole, C. Jenkins, F. Cox, DRC, Ryans, Kendricks, Boykins, Allen, Philip Hunt, Brandan Graham, Vinny Curry.

Special Teams/Backups:

A. Henery, M. McBriar (actually think he's been booting the ball really well), J. Dorenbos, C. Anderson, J. Chaney, C. Matthews...that's about it.
    I would keep Nnamdi as well, It's hard to really criticize these CB's when there's no push up front and opposing QB's have all day in the pocket to throw the ball.

vCash
    Forgetting bout evan mathis. Nothing wrong with his play this year, especially considering he been working next to inconsistent tackles and a new center

vCash
    I say Celek needs to go.Way too many crucial drops for a TE.

vCash
    OP forgot D-Jax
    SPACE

vCash

vCash
    Our Safeties might be the worst of all time. Can Bdawk un-retire!?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast