Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    dont miss a thing about hue. you want to talk about offense? dont tell me about how many yards we had we were 16th in points scored last year. Thats average. Its not like we were one of the best offensive teams. last years we averaged 22.4 ppg this year we are averaging 21.4

Hue had a bigger ego than Rex Ryan and he started acting as Gm when al passed away. With hue this team would have continued to be the most penalized team and we would have been stucked in mediocrity for years to come. Reggie is taking a couple steps back and will position us for long term success within a year or two of rebuidling. i've been through 10 years of this ****, ill take this season and/or one more if it means ill see multiple playoff appearances it rather than a lucky playoff appearance.

We Weren't the best offense, bust since he was hired as an OC our offense became relevant again. He did wonders for our offense. Like I said, I don't miss everything , just the OFFENSE!!! What you don't?? Your happy with the direction of the offense ????
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE View Post
    We Weren't the best offense, bust since he was hired as an OC our offense became relevant again. He did wonders for our offense. Like I said, I don't miss everything , just the OFFENSE!!! What you don't?? Your happy with the direction of the offense ????
    I'm happier with the direction of the team than I've been in many, many years.

What did the great Steve Miller sing all those years ago? "You've got to go through hell before you get to heaven."

Turning this team around is going to be a process, involving years of effort and planning. You can choose to accept it or not.

-Stork

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    So it took him half a season to get ready? Not bad, maybe even a little ahead of schedule for a guy taken after the 3rd round.

You guys who expected instant results from a guy taken late are probably the same folks who miss Hue Jackson.

-Stork
    I miss hue because at least he had a clue..He had us 4-2, then 7-4..at least he had us in the hunt til week 17.

vCash
    play to win it all or play for a good draft choice.

vCash
    Lol at all this. If bergstrom doesn't play probowl football so many "experts" on this forum are gonna say we ruined him.
    The Autumn Wind is a Raider

vCash
    I'm all for it. This team is not ready to compete now. Why not see what we have in him. Worst case scenario we are looking for a RT either in the draft or FA this offseason. Now what I'm hoping for is that he comes in and owns it that way its one less thing to address.

vCash

What did the great Steve Miller sing all those years ago? "You've got to go through hell before you get to heaven."

Turning this team around is going to be a process, involving years of effort and planning. You can choose to accept it or not.

-Stork

Exactly. those missing Hue should follow him to Cincy. Its about building a winner, doesnt happen overnight.

vCash
    RM's first pick as GM........oooooooooooooooo! This will be interesting.

He did pretty well with his other picks, I think.

vCash
    DE or DT

vCash

-Stork
    You are happy with taking a top 5 rb and making him look like an undrafted free agent rb. We are playing like we did the last time we had greg knapp as oc, only our running game is worse and our db's are much worse...the only one who keeps us in games at all, is carson palmer(hue"s trade as "gm)despite a young reciever corps, and inferior olm.

vCash
    Man throwing a raw piece of meat to the wolves that is the Raven's Defense.... well gonna learn on the fly!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderdave View Post
    You are happy with taking a top 5 rb and making him look like an undrafted free agent rb. We are playing like we did the last time we had greg knapp as oc, only our running game is worse and our db's are much worse...the only one who keeps us in games at all, is carson palmer(hue"s trade as "gm)despite a young reciever corps, and inferior olm.
    first of all hue's team averaged 22.4 ppg, we are now averaging 21.4 ppg. Second of all wtf does the dbs have to do with knapp? Third of all Darren Mcfadden isn't a top 5 rb. Run DMC or should i say Run EMT is the greatest player in the history of sports. And finally even though palmer is playing well i would love those picks back. We didn't make the playoffs last year so if we didn't even trade for nothing we would of lost a couple more games and we probably would of had a top ten pick. that trade was horrible.
    Last edited by raiderposting; 11-07-2012 at 08:53 PM.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE:24219172
    So it took him half a season to get ready? Not bad, maybe even a little ahead of schedule for a guy taken after the 3rd round.

You guys who expected instant results from a guy taken late are probably the same folks who miss Hue Jackson.
    -Stork
    What does that mean? You dont miss Hue's offense?? your lieing through your teeth if you say you dont. I miss some things Hue did here, but there are some things I dont miss.
    Stork come on you rather win later? Honestly knapp's offense hurts to watch. I understand being outmatched. Outcoached is just embarassing.

Additional props to dodgersuck my Raider brethren!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting:24219477
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE View Post
    What does that mean? You dont miss Hue's offense?? your lieing through your teeth if you say you dont. I miss some things Hue did here, but there are some things I dont miss.
    dont miss a thing about hue. you want to talk about offense? dont tell me about how many yards we had we were 16th in points scored last year. Thats average. Its not like we were one of the best offensive teams. last years we averaged 22.4 ppg this year we are averaging 21.4

Hue had a bigger ego than Rex Ryan and he started acting as Gm when al passed away. With hue this team would have continued to be the most penalized team and we would have been stucked in mediocrity for years to come. Reggie is taking a couple steps back and will position us for long term success within a year or two of rebuidling. i've been through 10 years of this ****, ill take this season and/or one more if it means ill see multiple playoff appearances it rather than a lucky playoff appearance.
    We were 10th ranked offense last year. Plain as day. I believe in RM hell even DA. I wish they would of just came out traded dmc, kelly, and seymour. Then we would of known we are rebuilding.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderdave:24233709

-Stork
    Exactly

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast