Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    So it took him half a season to get ready? Not bad, maybe even a little ahead of schedule for a guy taken after the 3rd round.

You guys who expected instant results from a guy taken late are probably the same folks who miss Hue Jackson.
    -Stork
    What does that mean? You dont miss Hue's offense?? your lieing through your teeth if you say you dont. I miss some things Hue did here, but there are some things I dont miss.
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    So it took him half a season to get ready? Not bad, maybe even a little ahead of schedule for a guy taken after the 3rd round.

You guys who expected instant results from a guy taken late are probably the same folks who miss Hue Jackson.

-Stork
    Agreed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE View Post
    What does that mean? You dont miss Hue's offense?? your lieing through your teeth if you say you dont. I miss some things Hue did here, but there are some things I dont miss.
    I don't miss a single thing about Hue Jackson.

-Stork

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE View Post
    dont miss a thing about hue. you want to talk about offense? dont tell me about how many yards we had we were 16th in points scored last year. Thats average. Its not like we were one of the best offensive teams. last years we averaged 22.4 ppg this year we are averaging 21.4

Hue had a bigger ego than Rex Ryan and he started acting as Gm when al passed away. With hue this team would have continued to be the most penalized team and we would have been stucked in mediocrity for years to come. Reggie is taking a couple steps back and will position us for long term success within a year or two of rebuidling. i've been through 10 years of this ****, ill take this season and/or one more if it means ill see multiple playoff appearances it rather than a lucky playoff appearance.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Af
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    Apparently some of you don't pay attention to good teams. Bergstrom is a 4th round OL basically... On a good team, it's like that sit on the depth chart for 2-3 years, learn the system, and move into a starting role...specifically in ZBS.

We are asking a lot for him to produce immediately, so I wish him the best of luck.
    Luckily he was the "draft's best ZBS guard." Hopefully that goes for Tackle as well. That's what he primarily played in college.

vCash
    I get it Fish, the issue is that if we dont have a clearly better player ahead of him, then the idea,its a bad move to play him early doesnt makke sense to me.
    Dudes a grown man.
    He,ll take his licks and either grow from it or quit on it.
    How is that anyworse then watching the same guy shoot ourselves in the foot over and over?

You guys....is he a third is he a fourth LMAO.

vCash
    I wouldn't mind seeing Bergstrom but it doesn't say it is a sure thing. All the article says is coach Allen is weighing his options at RT.

vCash
    Yeah, heres to hoping becasue we need two Guards next year.
    at least one DT
    one DE
    one CB
    and one LB.

that is enough holes to contend with.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    I agree. I think many of us have been waiting for this. It may take him a couple games to really get the feel of the position, so I am hoping people don't over do it if he misses something.
    X3 Let's see what we have. He is a rookie so expect some mistakes but he could also be the future..

"The greatness of the Raiders is in the future..." ~ Al Davis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slvrandblkatack View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing Bergstrom but it doesn't say it is a sure thing. All the article says is coach Allen is weighing his options at RT.
    If Barnes can't go Sunday, then I think we'd all rather see Bergstrom get some time because it's hard to imagine him doing a lot worse than Smith.

When Barnes is fully back though I'd like to see him at RT and Berstrom at LG. Carlisle aint gonna be here next year and he hasn't been that good.

vCash
    Dont forget Berg was a college Tackle.

vCash
    Anybody but Smith
    #Joc2LA

vCash
    Aaron Curry is on the active list...oh wait were talking bergstrom, 8 weeks thats two months thats 56 days...I dont know of any job that you train for two months and are not expected to know your position. In week 9 he should be comfortable. Now im assuming that in practice he went up against Houston (not bad).... Now we will see what he does in real game scenario...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    I get it Fish, the issue is that if we dont have a clearly better player ahead of him, then the idea,its a bad move to play him early doesnt makke sense to me.
    Dudes a grown man.
    He,ll take his licks and either grow from it or quit on it.
    How is that anyworse then watching the same guy shoot ourselves in the foot over and over?

You guys....is he a third is he a fourth LMAO.

I don't deny that. 8 games in he has taken the job. I don't see what people are crying about. He took the damn job...

vCash
    bout time....Could it get any worse...probably not...and the kid will start to get some valuable experience...

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast