Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERCOACH View Post
    you know i can use super intelligent words too....lmao obtuse aint that a "B"
    I don't know if I would label them as 'super intelligent' words, Coach. I would prefer to call it confident and proper use of the English lexicon. I find it to be a refreshing diversion from the monosyllabic grunts and snorts expressed by some of our over rambunctious members, whom I might add seem to be unaquainted with punctuation and its myriad uses. LMAO2

I'm Your Huckleberry.

vCash
    you know i can use super intelligent words too....lmao obtuse aint that a "B"
    Sweet, I'm looking forward to reading that...and I'm going to take this as a compliment.

Obtuse is a magnificent word, learned it from Andy Dufresne.

-Stork

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Sweet, I'm looking forward to reading that...and I'm going to take this as a compliment.

-Stork
    Andy Dufresne came to Shawshank prison back in 1947, little did he know....LOL great movie adaptation of a great Stephen King tale. I entertain myself from time to time with the Morgan 'Red' Freedman imitation talking about Andy Dufresne and throw it into other movies...man I am easily entertained.

I'm Your Huckleberry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Andy Dufresne came to Shawshank prison back in 1947, little did he know....LOL great movie adaptation of a great Stephen King tale. I entertain myself from time to time with the Morgan 'Red' Freedman imitation talking about Andy Dufresne and throw it into other movies...man I am easily entertained.
    lol ,your a fun guy Wolfe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    lol ,your a fun guy Wolfe.
    LOL thanks, Rubi.

I'm Your Huckleberry.

vCash
    Sanctimony is an affectation...its feigned holiness.

I can understand what you're driving at here, but that's not the word I'd use. I'm not better than any of you, and I never claimed to be.

However, you have every right to say I'm a bastard when I know I'm right about something. Which is why sanctimony doesn't apply. I'm not feigning anything...I'm sincerely convinced I know what I'm talking about. Unfortunately, I do have a habit of talking down to folks when I'm in that position. Especially when confronted with an oddly obtuse perspective.

-Stork
    You're probabaly the person I can't stand the most on this forum, but the person I respect the most. I'm sure you feel the same way about the first part of the sentence about me.

I do agree with a lot of the things you say, but tend to disagree on more issues. I just love that you do own up to your falters and say your wrong when you are. You probably have the biggest nuts outta these posters (In a non-gay way)

You do throw daggers my way, and I notice, but all good.

Hope to meet most of you at our yearly Raider PSD get-together, including Stork!

vCash
    I don't know if I would label them as 'super intelligent' words, Coach. I would prefer to call it confident and proper use of the English lexicon. I find it to be a refreshing diversion from the monosyllabic grunts and snorts expressed by some of our over rambunctious members, whom I might add seem to be unacquainted with punctuation and its myriad uses. LMAO2
    what i meant was, super intelligent to the typical mundane meatheads, with little or no vocabulary, that we run into on here from time to time, but when you destroy someone without fighting words, only a well thought rebuttal that contains a nominal parapraxis, its classic! thank you for all the laughs youve afforded me this year wolfe it keeps the spirits high....
    Last edited by RAIDERCOACH; 11-14-2012 at 04:51 PM.

vCash

-Stork
    what i meant was, super intelligent to the typical mundane meatheads, with little or no vocabulary, that we run into on here from time to time, but when you destroy someone without fighting words, only a well thought rebuttal that contains a nominal parapraxis, its classic! thank you for all the laughs youve afforded me this year stork it keeps the spirits high....

vCash
    Man I love this forum so much, I can always count on a good laugh here.
    The Autumn Wind is a Raider

vCash
    I try to superimpose Greg Papa's voice over the news, especially when I watch CNBC - and ESPECIALLY when I watch Kudlow.

It's the little things in life, lol...

vCash

Thumbs up

what i meant was, super intelligent to the typical mundane meatheads, with little or no vocabulary, that we run into on here from time to time, but when you destroy someone without fighting words, only a well thought rebuttal that contains a nominal parapraxis, its classic! thank you for all the laughs youve afforded me this year stork it keeps the spirits high....
    what i meant was, super intelligent to the typical mundane meatheads, with little or no vocabulary, that we run into on here from time to time, but when you destroy someone without fighting words, only a well thought rebuttal that contains a nominal parapraxis, its classic! thank you for all the laughs youve afforded me this year wolfe it keeps the spirits high....

That was rich, coach. LMFAO

I'm Your Huckleberry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    I try to superimpose Greg Papa's voice over the news, especially when I watch CNBC - and ESPECIALLY when I watch Kudlow.

It's the little things in life, lol...
    Nice. Little things are good.

I'm Your Huckleberry.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910